It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
Have you considered that maybe these clips that are chosen are possibly a small part of the whole? Maybe said clips are chosen with extreme bias? I distinctly remember the news focusing more on the rapes, violence, and littering than the message during OWS protests.

Or this is what is actually happening so the media are reporting it.

Could be, I am by no means infallible.

I just happen to enjoy when the system gets a wrench in its wheels.

I also enjoy it when people do something more than whine on the internet and expect change

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I also enjoy it when people do something more than whine on the internet and expect change

Great, hopefully you can get plenty of enjoyment out of all of this.
I am still not sure how thugs looting is going to change anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
surprise!...marshall law.

This is Marshal Law.

I think you should be more afraid of martial law than Marshal Law.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Why yes, I do know what a false flag op is. No, I am not denying that what was a peaceful protest has now turned into violent looting. And yes, I do know what martial law is.

The peaceful protest turning violent...now, if someone was to choreograph that change...and feed it just enough to get it moving good and strong...they could justify using stronger measures to stop it... Wow... I wonder if anyone else ever thought of that...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

haha...sorry for spelling error... was going fast and not paying attention... For the record, its martial.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The young black community rejects Al Sharpton.

I understand what you're saying. They have grown up watching his act, and he is obviously just profiting off of their misery. He's a part of the machine to them, so I agree with you about that. He makes a living off of this sort of stuff.

We need real leaders in the Black community to help out with this situation. Some may laugh, but guys like Lebron James or any positive black role model. Lebron is not a thug, he's a class act. I don't see anyone in D.C that is, unfortunately JC Watts retired long ago, he was a good role model. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

So you enjoy watching hard working people that had nothing to do with this Gray guy lose their businesses?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

haha...sorry for spelling error... was going fast and not paying attention... For the record, its martial.

Any excuse I get to bust out a Tekken reference, I'm going to take it.

As far as martial law goes, situations like this are always being studied and monitored by those who would like to implement it someday. It will go in as a footnote in some manual somewhere as a "test market" for it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Looters gunna loot (haha)

This amuses you huh? Do you understand that innocent people own those businesses, and that innocent people will have no jobs tomorrow? You really need to fix your brain my friend.

A looter goes to a protest to loot, a protester goes to a protest to protest something. Is EVERYONE looting? I doubt it...

Are you blind? Watch the live feeds. You seem very confused about the reality of this matter. Well why protest at night when even more looters will be out? So lets see what happens as the night goes on then. ~$heopleNation

I thought it a funny play on the "haters gunna hate" line. So yes, I did in fact find it amusing.

No, I am not blind. I am also not stupid enough to believe that everyone involved is actively looting and causing chaos. The media is meant to manipulate public opinion.

When the next revolution comes will you believe what is said about it and how it is televised?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So you enjoy watching hard working people that had nothing to do with this Gray guy lose their businesses?

They are in Baltimore, they knew the risks. If I moved to the top of an active volcano do I get to whine about how it isn't fair when it erupts?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This may have been shown earlier but I think it perfect.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What a stupid comparison.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The National Guard will show them the error of their ways. At this point after seeing them hurt people and burn down businesses, I'm for bringing them to justice. Make an example out of them so we don't see this # again next week.

PS: Don't be out after 10 pm!

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Great, hopefully you can get plenty of enjoyment out of all of this.
I am still not sure how thugs looting is going to change anything.

I'm sure that I will, as long as it is the thugs in red, blue and badges burning

link   
a reply to: opethPA

The difference is in what the media wants to cover. Do you think there wasn't rioting back then? Do you think there isn't peaceful protesting happening right now? Back then, the media could get away with covering good, positive news that went against the grain of would-be lobbyists.

Look at Ferguson. Tons of peaceful protesters and a few handfuls of rioters. Who got the coverage?

link   

You got that right. Ask people that don't hang at places like this about waco and ruby ridge. If you get an answer other than a blank confused stare, the answers are always pretty amusing.

link   

I remember one like this, back in the 70's. I lived in Chicago, as opposed to the suburbs now, and for a short time the local gangs all started working together. It was bad. Whenever you were outside you were looking over your shoulder and watching everyone who were also watching everyone, waiting for someone to make a move. It was like being in a Clint Eastwood movie. There was sporadic violence, nothing that seemed very organized, and it eventually fell apart. No honor among thieves and such I suspect. At some point this will implode too, if it doesn't get helped along before then.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What a stupid comparison.

Is that the best you can do?

If I put a business in an area that may be subject to rioting and looting then I am sure as hell going to be keenly aware that it could happen.

Just like if I had put that business on an active volcano.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm sure that I will, as long as it is the thugs in red, blue and badges burning

I just don't even know what to say about this post.
Actually nothing more needs to be said as you just stated enough.
edit on 27-4-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It was just mentioned on the Baltimore News that Los Angeles
has now received the same threat for their police by the gangs.
No one will be riding solo, they are doubling up tonight.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join