It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

I disagree. The police are disproportionately outnumbered. The guard is on the way...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: opethPA

Murder by LOEs acting as an occupation force, the Brits viewed the above as justified the folks on the bottom knew they had enough , the resulting violence of lootings and shootings, the Brits would consider Americans as lawless criminal thugs later to become armed insurgents.
The Americans knew they were angry and had enough!!

So in other words...

The picture I posted has nothing to do with revolution and is just thug behavior but you are trying to justify it by claiming it is the same as what was being dealt with in the 1700's.

got it.

You! don't get it the anger is the same, the response is poorly directed.

The end result will be the same. Keep doing stupid # and see problem, reaction, solution work up close and personal. The next step is crushing them. If it persists after that, expect a more violent response. We'll see who runs out of money and bodies first.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No I get it, I really do..

Their are bad police officers, just like their are bad civilians, so burn down the neighborhood but then lets romanticize thug, criminal behavior because the redcoats are coming.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Rival gangs meeting at new shiloh baptist church with clergy to END violence.

Thread needs to be updated.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What does burning a home for senior citizens have to do with corruption?

What does killing people during transport or shooting them in the back have to do with law enforcement?

Lunacy will be met with lunacy.

Hardly anybody is condoning violent rioting. It's just that when people in your town are being murdered by people we pay with our taxes to protect us and they get a paid vacation... why is it a big surprise that the response isn't met with flowers and guitar playing in a field? I think rioting is a bad response but so is what caused it.

The people I see condemning the rioting the most never seem to place the blame squarely on what started it. The justice system.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

It is foolish to take such a well armed beast head on, but we must fight the good fight.

To actually change the government and take the US back for the citizens we need to use a much better tactic. They are heavily armed, the have the courts and lawmakers on their side, they control the media.

It will take a miracle for the average US citizen to see what US truly is and a much bigger one for the majority to actually do something about.

Talk is cheap and most are too scared to take any real action, otherwise this country would have had an uprising long ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Seriously some of you people.

How does looting and destroying businesses equate to protesting?

In typical fashion, in the name of protest, a few let their emotions go the route of destroying businesses and stealing instead of against the police or local government which is stated to be the cause. I suspect because the former is easiest.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

I disagree. The police are disproportionately outnumbered. The guard is on the way...

they are but ant every county including d.c. Has sent officers inclining state police mta police tunel police transit cop.maryland has alot of.county's p.a.l. There was a.repeat on I believe fox that the nation of Islam did get the gangs together against a common enemy the police I don't know how true this is I don't believe alot of fox.but have been in trouble most of my life and from what I have seen very possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Rival gangs meeting at new shiloh baptist church with clergy to END violence.

Thread needs to be updated.

what a strange turn of events..never saw that coming.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
tweet

wbaltv.com retweeted
Miri Marshall WBAL @MiriWBAL · 6m 6 minutes ago
@wbaldeborah at clergy and gang meeting, says some solidarity may be taking place. Media not allowed inside meeting.

Miri Marshall WBAL @MiriWBAL · 26m 26 minutes ago
Per @wbaldeborah Ministers at New Shiloh Baptist Church are meeting with gang members (Crips & Bloods) & other gangs to try to get peace.

EDIT TO ADD:
Guys just getting interviewed that were just let out from meeting. They say that "groups of men" gang members and not, people of the community and city have agreed to pick up glass, clean up, stop violence and generally cool heads down some. The plan of action is more for tomorrow, and some for tonight. Its basically an effort of solidarity and plan of action to clean up tomorrow. There are rival gangs involved. One guy said that there were SOME PEOPLE acting out in violence but NOT in a coordinated effort. The coordinated effort is to clean and stop violence.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

In multiple threads I have said that police corruption needs to end.
I asked what that picture I posted had to do with revolution?

Looting doesn't have anything direct to do with revolution, it is an unfortunate indirect consequence of the ensuing chaos of a revolution.

There will always be people, both those in power and ordinary citizens, who attempt to use upheaval to their advantage.

What does burning a home for senior citizens have to do with corruption?
What about pulling a guy from a store and beating him?

Nothing, as I stated above.

If people want to enact change then take the fight to politicians and govt. Looting , robbing and burning down your neighborhood is nothing but thug behavior..

Agreed.

Wait , is that red herring also?

No, you were asking questions directly related to my statements.

My point was that we shouldn't focus on just the looting, it is going to happen in situations such as these--the important question is, are the majority of people in Baltimore destroying property and looting, or is it a small percentage doing it while the cops are distracted by the revolutionaries?

I simply stated it was a red herring because, if the majority are going after the police because they are angry at the police, then it would be a red herring to focus on the opportunists.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm never going to put a gang member on a pedestal. You can fall for that # if you want. I'm deeply seated in reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Come up with a better system and people might listen. Have actual goals and ideas. Even better to try out new methods in small scale communities.

The thing is, none of that requires conflict. None of it. No attempts have been made to design a new system on really any scale. People just keep changing the people in power ("they") and hope it somehow changes. It should be obvious after centuries of this cycle, that the problem runs deeper.

As the human race, at this point in time, we have the creativity and means to do this.. I would even say the vast majority of it could be done without much, if any, discomfort. But, not only do we keep feeding the monsters we fight, we keep thinking it will somehow be different this time.

All of this could be done with not only a lack of violence, but even without protests. There is no quick fix though. Generally, solutions are not discussed regardless. Just a nebulous desire for change.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Murder by LOEs acting as an occupation force, the Brits viewed the above as justified the folks on the bottom knew they had enough , the resulting violence of lootings and shootings, the Brits would consider Americans as lawless criminal thugs later to become armed insurgents.

So in other words...

The picture I posted has nothing to do with revolution and is just thug behavior but you are trying to justify it by claiming it is the same as what was being dealt with in the 1700's.

got it.

The end result will be the same. Keep doing stupid # and see problem, reaction, solution work up close and personal. The next step is crushing them. If it persists after that, expect a more violent response. We'll see who runs out of money and bodies first.

Or they get organized and focus their violence, I want someone to step in an call time out before going into full Gaza mode, and I am hoping before Gangs becomes insurgents or terrorists and communities become armed camps TPTB will put an end to LOE criminal acts.
Note having been in the military I have seen violence in war or rather the results thereof, I am not a violent person but neither am I a turn the other ass cheek so I can get kicked again..most people are not MLK I certainly am not.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I think everybody knows what is happening and the root, at the same time a whole bunch of wrongs will never make anything right. The protesters have a righteous cause..the rioters are taking advantage of the situation to do as much damage as they can to what amounts to their neighbours.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

So in other words...

got it.

Or they get organized and focus their violence, I want someone to step in an call time out before going into full Gaza mode, and I am hoping before Gangs becomes insurgents or terrorists and communities become armed camps TPTB will put an end to LOE criminal acts.
Note having been in the military I have seen violence in war or rather the results thereof, I am not a violent person but neither ma I a turn the other ass cheek so I can get kicked again..most people are not MLK I certainly am not.

Then the military kills them all. Problem solved. I'm leaning towards that myself. Bring that # you vile bastards!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I read earlier that the people in the Ferguson, Missouri rioted areas are complaining that they have to go so far now to get basic staples, because the stores won't reopen in that neighborhood again.

Besides, how will rioting teach the police a lesson? I can't believe my people can be so dumb. It's freakin embarrassing!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No I get it, I really do..

Their are bad police officers, just like their are bad civilians, so burn down the neighborhood but then lets romanticize thug, criminal behavior because the redcoats are coming.

There was nothing romantic about the era of the Redcoats, I am not romanticizing them but I see parallels that drive ordinary people to violence.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I read earlier that the people in the Ferguson, Missouri rioted areas are complaining that they have to go so far now to get basic staples, because the stores won't reopen in that neighborhood again.

Besides, how will rioting teach the police a lesson? I can't believe my people can be so dumb. It's freakin embarrassing!

You pay for what you do in life.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

My post was not directed at you, but it is glaringly obvious that the 'police' are being moved like pawns on a chess board.

I wish the media would cover the military that is being positioned around this area.

*Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

This is what happens when you remove God from society, and replace Him, and the traditional moral law with the chaos of self gratification imposed by the government.

Guess what....YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

Wait 'till the military moves in. If not this event, another will come along shortly.

The illegals are going somewhere - they'll be along shortly responding to 'injustice.'

YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

(sorry for the repeat, but it is worth the effort)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join