It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the timing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Have you seen the H.A.A.R.P facility just outside of Glen Allen AK? Not a fantasy installation at all (its breathtaking) and well guarded.

So well guarded you could even have a tour of the facility!

ia700806.us.archive.org...

That link took forever to load but Jesus was it worth it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How does a large black whole affect the universe around it?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

And I pointed out that the number of quakes is drastically fewer than in the preceding two months before it was brought back online.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You know those things have all happened when the LHC is not online, right?

Sometimes the phone rings just as I get in the shower. It's annoying. Maybe I should stop taking showers.

Murphys Law is a real b#

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And I pointed out that the number of quakes is drastically fewer than in the preceding two months before it was brought back online.

So CERN stops earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I didn't want to be the first to suggest it but I feel like we pretty much have to go with that, yea

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ack. They better not turn it off then. All them earthquakes just waiting to happen and being restrained...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I stand corrected on it not being shut down

My apologies.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's obviously absorbing all the EQs & focusing them into larger ones. They're trying to force a 10.0+. Nepal was just the first.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well guarded would be with black ops personnel with M-16s and a huge perimeter (take your camera).

Armed guards? Really?
I think Jesse went there. No armed guards but they wouldn't let him in because he showed up unannounced. Not a good idea to have a big lug wandering around sensitive equipment while scientists are trying to do their research.

Armed GUARDS REALLY. I was there WERE YOU? Jesse who and what nonsense are you talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
It's obviously absorbing all the EQs & focusing them into larger ones. They're trying to force a 10.0+. Nepal was just the first.

Who is they or is it the good old conspiracy standby of TPTB-IllumiMasons?

Also how are they absorbing all of the Earth Quakes?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Same episode in which Jesse thinks bone conduction headphones are beaming music directly to his brain. Bonehead.

edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don't claim to understand how CERN or TPTB work. I wait, I watch, & I muse.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Armed GUARDS REALLY. I was there WERE YOU? Jesse who and what nonsense are you talking about.

Please you can't really claim to be on a conspiracy website that happens to have Jesse Ventura on it , along with that same Jesse Ventura having a TV show that tries to expose conspiracies and then claim to not know who Jesse is.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Ahh I see!
So I guess the one at the centre of our galaxy is also the cause of earthquakes then.

It is actually more likely that than CERN doing it..

In this solar system; as if it cares for a bugger picked that is left on that little finger: maybe its paying attention [to this eye blink of existence called earth] WHY WOULD IT DO SO?
edit on 26-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Please you can't really claim to be on a conspiracy website that happens to have Jesse Ventura on it , along with that same Jesse Ventura having a TV show that tries to expose conspiracies and then claim to not know who Jesse is.

I know, just didn't want to drag (resigned) 'pro-wrestler' and MINN. state .gov into the fray. Are you saying Jesse did not know who HIMSELF AS Jesse IS as far as exposing his own conspiracies WAS?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Same episode in which Jesse thinks bone conduction headphones are beaming music directly to his brain. Bonehead.

I can assure you I am NOT Jesse Ventura or one of his expatriate minions; circumstances of being at that array were: I was there on behalf of the 'Albino Amish Baby Seal League' ONLY [and looking for donations, or money laundering; for the Clinton Foundation].

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well then, that would certain explain why you were confronted by armed guards.

Or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well then, that would certain explain why you were confronted by armed guards.

Or not.

Shot on sight; I am a zombie, faked my 'apparent' death; bloodied, limped away unnoticed as true (Zombies now are so Passe).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow!

I leave for a moment to set up the OR for a ORIF SHOULDER and I come back and nowthe subject changes to Jessy Ventura.

Good lord what is this world coming too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join