It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the timing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's funny.

I am clocking out and heading home

Good night all

Chesterjohn from an old Ipod

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vethumanbeing
The University of Alaska. One of the primary operators of the facility.

And you are in perfect certainty; a bunch of astral physicists (college professors) and their graduate students are in charge of a black ops billion dollar facility that has nothing to do with looking at the stars. Better cover story would be "we now are producing a radio band frequency at 100,000 Watts" and can broadcast our music programming". You do not know this array is not normal? Take a look at it. Its a microwave COOKER of the atmosphere. Use GOOGLE EARTH, Glen Allen AK; go 20 miles north east.
edit on 26-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wow so much wrong there I don't know where to start.

Maybe admitting you're wrong and just making stuff up?

I admitted to being wrong about it being closed, how about you admit to where you're wrong, instead of digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself?

link   
I don't know what an astral physicist is but I didn't say anything about who was "in charge."

Where do you get "black ops billion dollar facility?" But yes, you're right HAARP has (had) nothing to do with looking at the stars.

Take a look at it. Its a microwave COOKER of the atmosphere.
Take a look at it. The antenna array alone shows you that it cannot transmit microwaves. Microwaves don't heat air by the way. Try it yourself. Turn on a microwave oven for a while then put your hand in it (after turning it off). Is the air hot?

edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: ChesterJohn

The CERN collider goes online and instantly there are hundreds of earthquakes, volcanos erupt, islands rise and strange sightings all over the world.
You think that earthquakes, volcanoes, rising islands and strange sightings caused the LHC to go online? Interesting idea but unlikely.
No, they were caused by global warming. Everyone knows that.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Global warming caused the LHC to go online?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Nah the land rising, volcanoes, strange sightings and earthquakes

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I don't know what an astral physicist is but I didn't say anything about who was "in charge."

Where do you get "black ops billion dollar facility?" But yes, you're right HAARP has (had) nothing to do with looking at the stars.

Take a look at it. The antenna array alone shows you that it cannot transmit microwaves. Microwaves don't heat air by the way. Try it yourself. Turn on a microwave oven for a while then put your hand in it (after turning it off). Is the air hot?

You have not seen it researched it; that is obvious. Black ops billion dollar facility was known about years ago (where have you been). This is not a kitchen commercial microwave oven you would put your hand into (advanced technology to super heat the ionosphere stratosphere). Does your microwave oven look anything like this antennae array (not even in a box with buttons to push). The array covers acres of the property). These are 30 foot antennas; in a grid. Why not just Google Earth the area and see for yourself what that installation resembles (to YOU) if it looks like a "StarBucks' coffee shop so be it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That's what I asked in the post you quoted. Did the land rising, volcanoes, strange sightings and earthquakes cause the LHC to go online.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That's what I asked in the post you quoted. Did the land rising, volcanoes, strange sightings and earthquakes cause the LHC to go online.
No global warming caused those to happen. Not CERN.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No global warming caused those to happen. Not CERN.

No global warming caused it?
So global warming would prevent those things from happening?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have not seen it researched it; that is obvious.

Actually I have researched it. And by that I don't mean listening to idiots like Begich or boneheads like Ventura. I mean making the effort to actually understand it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You have not seen it researched it; that is obvious. Black ops billion dollar facility was known about years ago (where have you been). This is not a kitchen commercial micro wave oven you would put your hand into (advanced technology to super heat the ionosphere stratosphere). Does your microwave oven look anything like this antennae array (not even in a box with buttons to push (popcorn setting).

Yes, and you're clearly an expert on it....

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Nah the land rising, volcanoes, strange sightings and earthquakes

So, one can place all of the blame on you; ultimately (I am off the hook).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Wow so much wrong there I don't know where to start.

Maybe admitting you're wrong and just making stuff up?

I admitted to being wrong about it being closed, how about you admit to where you're wrong, instead of digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself?

I can assure you I am not digging a hole at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You have not seen it researched it; that is obvious. Black ops billion dollar facility was known about years ago (where have you been). This is not a kitchen commercial micro wave oven you would put your hand into (advanced technology to super heat the ionosphere stratosphere). Does your microwave oven look anything like this antennae array (not even in a box with buttons to push (popcorn setting).

/sarcasm

If you believe that to be of/in expressing 'sarcasm' as your best response; you are actually at the lowest level of your own perception of self contempt.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

/sarcasm

If you believe that to be of/in expressing 'sarcasm' as your best response; you are actually at the lowest level of your own self contempt.

"Self contempt", eh? Sorry, Dr. Phil, but not even close.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

/sarcasm

If you believe that to be of/in expressing 'sarcasm' as your best response; you are actually at the lowest level of your own self contempt.

"Self contempt", eh? Sorry, Dr. Phil, but not even close.

This is not a *friendly forum* I take it: 'Skunk works' is hostile to newbies? and the moniker should actually be "approach/enter/read wearing asbestos gloves or full suit". (CiR and RFT unapologetic refugee).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You have not seen it researched it; that is obvious.

Actually I have researched it. And by that I don't mean listening to idiots like Begich or boneheads like Ventura. I mean making the effort to actually understand it.

Lets swipe the plate clean; no more talk of "Did Anyone Notice the Timing" (that would of course be off topic) but I have to ask you Phage, how are you BTW? I will tell you this, I am always infinitely interested in another's being and what the path is.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread but has anyone mentioned all the warships heading to the gulf of aden? Is that vortex/portal still swirling?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join