It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the timing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Skunk works.
The world is headed for skunk works.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
And I suppose if Pat Robertson says it because they turned their back on God that he would be wrong ? Or maybe there are too many gay people there ?

On Walt Disney World's "Gay Days"

"I would warn Orlando that you're right in the way of some serious hurricanes, and I don't think I'd be waving those flags in God's face if I were you ... It'll bring about terrorist bombs; it'll bring earthquakes, tornadoes, and possibly a meteor."

Or maybe they made a pact with the devil in Nepal ?

On the devastating 2010 Haiti earthquake

"They were under the heel of the French, you know, Napoleon the third and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.' True story.

And so the devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out. The Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after another."

Maybe they should have prayed harder or prayed that CERN didn't turn on ?

On the tornadoes that ravaged the Midwest in 2012

"If enough people were praying, (God) would've intervened. You could pray. Jesus stilled the storm. You can still storms."

As much disdain I have for Robertson's statements above I have the same disdain for the idea that the CERN research caused an earthquake

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Intersting thought OP, I enjoyed the thread. The thought of a real life mad man scientist toying with unleashing hell on earth is exciting to say the least. Don't think it's happening...think about if they had tried this before and accidentally triggered a huge earthquake in a random location or volcanic eruption they would stop.

Now an interesting conjecture is the volcanic eruption and earthquake on the other side of the world related somehow naturally?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I am not saying that CERN caused anything.

But the fact that a volcano erupted, major earthquake, rising of an island in Japan, thousands of small quakes around the world, coupled with atmospheric sights around the world and some here over the last few days feel a stronger sense of dread .

Not sure about CERN's envolvement but the timing is interesting if not entertaining

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Same episode in which Jesse thinks bone conduction headphones are beaming music directly to his brain. Bonehead.

BROTHER: 'Better call Saul".

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Skunk works.

The humor of it.
Thanks for the laugh

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
A billion dollar facility is now left to ice and subzero temperatures.

How about providing some proof it was a "billion dollar facility?

HAARP cost more than $290 million to build

www.livescience.com...

Well guarded would be with black ops personnel with M-16s

Care to provide some proof of that?

I don't know how much security they have. I have read an indepth article saying there is no guard at the gate and they lock a few buildings at night to keep animals out. But I don't know if there are any security ans of what type inside.

I do know that 290 million is too low of a figure just looking at it and having a small understanding of the purpose and research that is officially stated. The 4-5 mil operating costs per year the Air Force states seems really low. The rest might come from black budget.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Skunk works.

The humor of it.
Thanks for the laugh

I don't find it funny "HA HA" more ironic, sardonic; what is reaped is sown. "Prepper" comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
Prove it? .

I've got ten bucks that says earthquakes haven't actually increased.

But I don't feel like wasting my time on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

You just did

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Not sure about CERN's envolvement but the timing is interesting if not entertaining

Was it interesting or entertaining all the other times those exact things have happened throughout history or just this time because it fits your need to Mulder?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I do know that 290 million is too low of a figure just looking at it and having a small understanding of the purpose and research that is officially stated.
What do you see when you just look at it? What is it about the research that makes you think that 290 million is too low?

The 4-5 mil operating costs per year the Air Force states seems really low.
Yes. Actually the annual budget was quite a bit higher than that. Here's the budget for 1998-2005. It may have gone up but it doesn't seem to be a terribly high ticket item in comparison to other facilities.
www.dtic.mil...

In 2008 March Creek, LLC was awarded a $22 million dollar, 5 year contract for research support and facilities maintenance.
government-contracts.findthebest.com...

I'm not sure why you think it would be terribly expensive to operate. A handful of diesel generators. An antenna (and transmitter) farm (with somewhat outdated equipment) a couple of radars and other sensors. Not much in the way of staffing (students from UoA and some scientists.)
edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Only with today's fast Internet and communications could we apply it. Prior to that no one could draw any conclusions in the past or see the timing as we can today

Just saying
edit on 26-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

You just did

What is attempted to be said is "We have the Ability to Record them; and WE DESEMINATE the information" (whether you like it not).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
U of A?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Once, it simply was not possible that the earth was round, men could walk on the moon, or babies could be conceived in a petri dish. Anything is possible, even if only remotely.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
University of Alaska

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The University of Alaska. One of the primary operators of the facility.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
Prove it? .

I've got ten bucks that says earthquakes haven't actually increased.
But I don't feel like wasting my time on it.

How about the frequency in places not known to be on a notorious 'fault line'. Just experienced one 7 months ago in southern AZ *just outlandish shenanigans* (according to Earth's chronicles of event).
edit on 26-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So, the earthquakes got all excited that LHC was going to start up and just couldn't wait?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join