It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the timing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So how does a "small black hole" that interacts with the space atound them cause an earthquake over 6000 kms away?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Have you?

I can show articles and press releases saying its shut down..

What can you show to say it's still running?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It's shut down.

And what do you call well guarded?

Ya, & Area 51 never actually existed.

Physically been to Haarp lately?

WHAT? (have you been to this facility) It is not shut down. Well guarded would be with black ops personnel with M-16s and a huge perimeter (will take the memory card out of your camera). A billion dollar facility is now left to ice and subzero temperatures.
edit on 26-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus The Alaska facility was temporarily shut down in 2013. It reopened with plans to close it later in 2014. Then that was delayed as the Air Force wanted to transfer ownership to the University of Alaska. I can't find a date it actually shut down. It is also, not the only construct of it's kind. wikipedia HAARP

HAARP closure delayed until 2015

I still can't find it actually closed.

edit on 26-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The CERN collider goes online and instantly there are hundreds of earthquakes, volcanos erupt, islands rise and strange sightings all over the world.

Any comments

If you are talking about Higgs Boson refer here to Stephen Hawkings,
rt.com...
CERN would not be a party to that as in his terms and others as it would not be big enough, so basically it seems that someone from somewhere else in the universe would need to be fecking about with particle colliders that are big enough, or maybe it could just happen naturally, or generally could already have happened in some way and 'we' just would not know, unless someone discovers universal signs and symptoms?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Chadwickus The Alaska facility was temporarily shut down in 2013. It reopened with plans to close it later in 2014. Then that was delayed as the Air Force wanted to transfer ownership to the University of Alaska. I can't find a date it actually shut down. It is also, not the only construct of it's kind. wikipedia HAARP

There are 3 more.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

To properly examine this hypothesis, we need the exact date and time the collider went online, and the dates and times of the events you believe could be related.

Not saying it isn't possible, but more information is needed.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well guarded would be with black ops personnel with M-16s and a huge perimeter (take your camera).

Armed guards? Really?
I think Jesse went there. No armed guards but they wouldn't let him in because he showed up unannounced. Not a good idea to have a big lug wandering around sensitive equipment while scientists are trying to do their research.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So how does a "small black hole" that interacts with the space atound them cause an earthquake over 6000 kms away?

Small black holes? one exists in every galaxy in this universe, including this one (not so small) and can/would do whatever it likes.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't know. If I knew exactly, I would have presented some charts, at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Small black holes? one exists in every galaxy in this universe, including this one (not so small) and can/would do whatever it likes.

Right. Not so small. Like, the mass of several hundreds of thousands of Suns. On the other hand a black hole with the mass of an electron say...not so much. Not to mention that it would be there and gone before you could say blip.

edit on 4/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ahh I see!

So I guess the one at the centre of our galaxy is also the cause of earthquakes then.

It is actually more likely that than CERN doing it..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Have you seen the H.A.A.R.P facility just outside of Glen Allen AK? Not a fantasy installation at all (its breathtaking) and well guarded.

So well guarded you could even have a tour of the facility!

ia700806.us.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: FaceMyBook

Have you?

I can show articles and press releases saying its shut down..

What can you show to say it's still running?

Nope, I haven't, which is why I don't make claims one way or the other. Especially ones based on "press releases".
edit on 26-4-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Have you seen the H.A.A.R.P facility just outside of Glen Allen AK? Not a fantasy installation at all (its breathtaking) and well guarded.

So well guarded you could even have a tour of the facility!

ia700806.us.archive.org...

But it's a guided tour. Duh.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It's shut down.

And what do you call well guarded?

And you really believe this tripe lie (sleep better for it). ITS SHUT DOWN: turned into a salmon fishery!, (those antennae will spear cloud borne falling fish (sharp). What are you thinking?

link   
a reply to: Phage

I was just saying the timing seemed that the CERN went online all sorts of physical things happened.

A lot of Quakes ranging from 1.5 upwards took place in the last few days the volcano in chile erupted within a day of it going online.

All sorts of weird sightings of lights and strange atmospheric phenomenon like the upc looking sight from Michigan side of the lake.

I thought the timing was interesting that all and wondered if anyone else noticed

link   

A billion dollar facility is now left to ice and subzero temperatures.

How about providing some proof it was a "billion dollar facility?

HAARP cost more than $290 million to build

www.livescience.com...

Well guarded would be with black ops personnel with M-16s

Care to provide some proof of that?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
You know those things have all happened when the LHC is not online, right?

Sometimes the phone rings just as I get in the shower. It's annoying. Maybe I should stop taking showers.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ahh I see!

So I guess the one at the centre of our galaxy is also the cause of earthquakes then.

It is actually more likely that than CERN doing it..

I thought that was the point of the experiment; who or what direction CERN would ultimately direct: exactly 'finger point' if the apocalypse happens who is FINALLY TO BLAME?
edit on 26-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join