It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muslim Killing Jews" or how propaganda starts wars.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Your friends get excited easily this is part of a campaign to get all aid to Muslim countries stopped. Me personally I think it's a good idea but I'd say not stop there needs to be all foreign aid. Now what the advertisement is talking about is a Hamad music video that was released. It said: "Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah." Obviously not a great thing for Hamas to release.

But alas the endless cycle Hamas launches rockets. This of course causes the Israelis to blow them up which in turn causes deaths. These once again spark the rockets being fired at Israel. As they say rinse repeat. The only one that can stop this is Hamas. If the Israelis stop they continue to be pummeled with Rockets. This cycle is endless and the results causes pain for both sides. Problem is countries like Iran continue the cycle for no other reason than money and power.

Let's just hope Israel doesn't get really pissed off they could go in and kill everyone if they so choose and nothing could be done to stop them. Just look at Ukraine Russia has sanctions. This would be the extent of palistinian anahlation. No country wants to put ground troops there to keep the peace.Even Israel tried to give away the land to someone else.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Didn't take too long for the pro-Israeli brigade to come in.

It never does!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Greathouse
And yet the Muslims get angry when you make a stick drawing parody of Mohammed.

It's also quite the coincidence that the ads will be run on buses. Look up bus bombings if you want to see where Muslims killed Jews.

Look up palastine if you want to see Muslims being killed by jews .

Shhh! Don't you know you can't say anything bad about Israel on ATS?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

It's also quite the coincidence that the ads will be run on buses. Look up bus bombings if you want to see where Muslims killed Jews.

Look up palastine if you want to see Muslims being killed by jews .

I'm well aware of that but I can recognize it's a two-way street. Apparently you can't.

oh sure I can I was just giving you a healthy reminder

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Islam is a lie, how can it be true when it promotes so much trouble, im sorry i dont like islam.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Christ is the way truth and life, mohammad aint # its a lie he a warring murderer

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Who took up is own belief when he talked to a fallen angel and was taught absolute rubbish

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They still doing it look at the world.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That fact is that people from muslim tradition are the ones causing all the trouble in our world, why is that i ask,it is not us christians.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
Islam is a lie, how can it be true when it promotes so much trouble, im sorry i dont like islam.

Whelp, You don't like Islam because you don't understand it , The only understanding you have of Islam is what you Hear from MSM outlets or other peoples Ideals about it or scripture.

Extremism has become the new face of Islam, sadly .

But as a Muslim convert (from Christianity to Islam ) I can tell for certain that "promotion" of Islam In any Violent manner or forcefully Is Completely outside the scope Of what Islam is and what it teaches (in other words its forbidden to force someone into Islam )

If being Muslim means to fully submit your will to Allah (god ) purely , How then can you force anyone to submit their will to god ?

These Extremist freaks who kill them self's and other innocent people ,be it christian or Muslim are pure pure evil .

These Extremist most of whom were troublemakers and crooks are now "Over Night " Mujahadeen (holy warriors ) and Scholars !

They want to buy a plane ticket and go strait to an invalid Jihad ( most jihad going on right now is invalid according Islamic 'fig' -law ) but they can't even buy a plane ticket to go on Hajj ( to mecca ) .

truth is Most of these wingnuts are their to kill and disregard the very basics of Islam and it's teachings .

edit on 22-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know why its becouse well known christian countries rule the world thats why.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

No its becouse its a lie

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Live in islamic countrys then dont clash with mine.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No its becouse its a lie

Listen It's Obvious you don't want to hear what i have to say or even engage me in a Healthy debate about it .

So At this point Ill let you get back to your trolling this thread with one liner comments .

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
its nit racisim its truthisim

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

ok i heard what you had to say and im out of order, but what we see in the world puts that on me im sorry man. but i belive you still need christ please tell me why you dont. thankyou

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

Wow.

I just wonder who gave you stars and why ?
Nonsense, pure nonsense.

I truly cannot believe the level of intelligence ..

Who you wouldn't want to bother naming which part of the factual information I supplied is nonsense would you?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

ok i heard what you had to say and im out of order, but what we see in the world puts that on me im sorry man. but i belive you still need christ please tell me why you dont. thankyou

Thank you for coming to terms .

Before I answer your question I have a Question of my own .

Who is "Christ to you " ?

Also we have to sort of stay on Topic so keep that in mind .

Kap

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What i mean is how do you get to heaven

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do you reconise sin and being fallen

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join