It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muslim Killing Jews" or how propaganda starts wars.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: Saylesie17

The guy never told me about his god

You asked me about my stance on jesus i answers you on page 3

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You dont tell me about your god becouse he aint nothing and i can beat him myself, what a god what a joke

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
You dont tell me about your god becouse he aint nothing and i can beat him myself, what a god what a joke

Forgive me I have tried to engage you in an intelligent dialogue ,but it seems you haven't the capacity to .

Their is only One god , your god is my god ,

Allah in Arabic means god .

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I put a link to the article that was more explanatory than the yahoo mobile version he referenced.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

yes... but your missing the point really... first, your freind doesn't have the wherewithall to read an entire article and then look for the facts.. He read what was on the surface, jumped to a conclusion based on his own biases, and got angry..

when people don't think, they get what they deserve.

Yes there is propaganda.. as I said, it is on BOTH sides of the issue hot and heavy... but both sides need each other to keep hold of their own power..

they both need to have an enemy... an outside enemy creates a cohesive nation, behind their leaders... and those leaders want to keep their power..

look at what happened in the United States right after 9/11.. wham.. one cohesive nation, backing the leader of that nation 100% (or close enough to it)..

when you by into the woe is me sob story.. you just bought a boatload of propaganda.. no matter which side caused you to fall for the sob story... both sides are equally wrong.. and neither care about the people who they are supposed to be caring about..its a power game, and nothing more..

neither side is in the right.. neither one..

and those people who do not use their God given power of reason and logic, their intellect to look at the whole picture, and read more than one spin on the topic.. deserve the lies they bought..

no leaders in history - no nation in history that wanted power - felt like it was their job to educate the masses...

its all bread and circuses... when people begin to use their minds, that is when we as citizens of our respective countries have a chance at something real.. but so long as the majority are little more than idiots.. we get what we get...

In other words, its our fault.. the saying is.. fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice shame on me...

at this point.. the shame is on us.

edit on 22-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Well I see your point but the both sides argument doesn't really work. There is a right and wrong in any situation. countries often times have a hard part telling which path to take granted. But there is always a right and wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
I get a call from my friend this morning and he starts losing his stuff saying "did you hear what they did in New York, they are letting Muslims run ads promoting the killing of Jews, my friends who are themselves Jewish are livid, the judge who did this should be shot in the head" and on and on.

Well of course there is no way in the Jewish stronghold of New York this is gonna fly so I go to the story he saw which clearly reads "New York to allow Muslim killing Jews ads to run".

I immediately smelled pro Isreal propaganda so I search for another link which says of course it was paid for by the American Freedom Defense Initiative or Pro Isreal for short who "intended to parody" the My Jihad ads which made Muslims seem more like normal people and less like terrorists.

And by parody they meant make Muslims all look like Jew killers. Which would surely "be likely to incite imminent violence." The kind mirrored by my friend an avid republican and relatively smart human who like most is too busy to research the full story on everything. But which the Judge John G. Koeltl saying the ads failed to do.

Pro-Israeli 'Muslims killing Jews' ad must run on New York buses, US judge rules

This isnt a slam on Isreal or pro Muslim I could care either way, but it sickens me that hate speech used for propaganda is allowed in this country so long as it's pro Isreal. More so that it would cause this level of reactionary attitudes and comments by conservitives by design to strip Muslim allies of there funding by the US or worse, war.

Seems like the Jews who made it out of Germany in the 1930's took some very good notes on 'how it's done' before leaving eh ???

They have become the very thing that sought to annihilate them.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you know, it doesn't matter which side you support, you can have word ammunition (that is factual) for a years long debate against the other side, who would have the same amount of ammo.

There is no clear right and wrong factually speaking, the only clarity anyone has then depends on their own biases.. it would be nice if it were so clearly black and white, but frankly its not.. and when you come to a conclusion based on your biases, you begin to ignore fact.

Two wrongs don't make a right.. and there are clearly two wrongs here. Until they stop caring about "winning" and "power" and every other idiotic thing.. and start caring about people (on both sides, don't let the woe is me sob story get you, neither sides really cares about the people under them) there are simply two wrongs..

But to see this, we must step outside of all biases, and step back far enough to truly see and then walk away from the propaganda. It is amazing when you do this, what you will actually see.
edit on 23-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Everyone of those posts were so far off topic I couldn't help but "Arnie laugh"...

Pamela Geller...
A most odious creature of the most insidious nature...

Also lacking in the brain cell department which makes this ignoble wench rather dangerous with the rhetoric...

Glad she is banned from the UK the scumbag.

Muslims do not follow Al Husseini and she is clutching at straws with that infamous Hitler photo.

Most Muslims probably don't even know who the outcast was.

He was an outcast for those who don't know.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Muslims do not follow Al Husseini and she is clutching at straws with that infamous Hitler photo..
There are lots of people like pamela geller . the likes of her are the last thing muslims should worry about . haters gonna hate .

but seriously , who is al-hosseini ? never heard of such a person in my life !
edit on 23-4-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Muslims do not follow Al Husseini and she is clutching at straws with that infamous Hitler photo..
There are lots of people like pamela geller . the likes of her are the last thing muslims should worry about . haters gonna hate .

My point exactly...

He was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who tried to advise Hitler how to exterminate Jews in the Middle East...
A suck up basically...

Even though Hitler wouldn't even shake his hand because he was a subhuman to Aryans.

Al Husseini was eventually exiled when his final solution plans were deemed unpopular & inappropriate by the people of Palestine.

He died a loner outcast by the PLO.

Arafat was his protege, but had vastly different ideas of how to fight for a free Palestine.

Arafat did allegedly visit his funeral, but many showed up for Margaret Thatcher's as well, half of them probably to make sure they was buried correctly.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

My point exactly...

He was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who tried to advise Hitler how to exterminate Jews in the Middle East...
A suck up basically...

Even though Hitler wouldn't even shake his hand because he was a subhuman to Aryans.

Al Husseini was eventually exiled when his final solution plans were deemed unpopular & inappropriate by the people of Palestine.

He died a loner outcast by the PLO.

Arafat was his protege, but had vastly different ideas of how to fight for a free Palestine.

Arafat did allegedly visit his funeral, but many showed up for Margaret Thatcher's as well, half of them probably to make sure they was buried correctly.
So basically , they're accusing muslims of being pro-hitler because some maniac named "al-hossaini" advised adolf on how to kill jews ?

interesting stuff .

www.aquila-style.com...

muslimvillage.com...

Also , are we talking about the same yasser arafat who was poisoned to death by mossad ? or is it someone different ?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Nice links.

Interesting to know.

Yep the same Yasser Arafat who was poisoned.

While young he was being indoctrinated by Al Husseini but he couldn't warp Arafat's mind...
Arafat chose his own path which consisted of fighting back and peace process talks as you know...

Arafat wanted a free Palestine...

Al Husseini wanted all Jews in the Middle East killed.

As it turned out, Al Husseini's plans and alliance with Hitler wasn't popularised across the region.

& as it so happens, Geller just loves to play that card as well as the fictitious verses of the "Quran" that only exist in her puny Brain.

She is a lowlife.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No yasser arafat wasn't poisoned he wad 75 all ready had a heart attack was on all kinds of medications. He couldn't leave his home for 3 yrs prior to this so what would they gain by poisoning him. He was already inconsequential by the time he died.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No yasser arafat wasn't poisoned he wad 75 all ready had a heart attack was on all kinds of medications. He couldn't leave his home for 3 yrs prior to this so what would they gain by poisoning him. He was already inconsequential by the time he died.
read this :

en.wikipedia.org...'s_death

Arafat's illness began on 12 October 2004 with nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Soon afterward, his general health deteriorated.[1] Following visits by other doctors, including teams from Tunisia, Jordan, and Egypt, Arafat was taken to France on a French government jet, and was admitted to the Hôpital d'instruction des armées Percy in Clamart, a suburb of Paris, on 29 October 2004.[1][2] On admission, he was suffering from diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and generalised abdominal pain, along with mild liver and kidney failure linked to disseminated intravascular coagulation.[1] His condition deteriorated with acute renal failure, and, on 3 November, he lapsed into a gradually deepening coma.
these are all symptoms of acute radioactive exposure .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join