It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muslim Killing Jews" or how propaganda starts wars.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I get a call from my friend this morning and he starts losing his stuff saying "did you hear what they did in New York, they are letting Muslims run ads promoting the killing of Jews, my friends who are themselves Jewish are livid, the judge who did this should be shot in the head" and on and on.

Well of course there is no way in the Jewish stronghold of New York this is gonna fly so I go to the story he saw which clearly reads "New York to allow Muslim killing Jews ads to run".

I immediately smelled pro Isreal propaganda so I search for another link which says of course it was paid for by the American Freedom Defense Initiative or Pro Isreal for short who "intended to parody" the My Jihad ads which made Muslims seem more like normal people and less like terrorists.

And by parody they meant make Muslims all look like Jew killers. Which would surely "be likely to incite imminent violence." The kind mirrored by my friend an avid republican and relatively smart human who like most is too busy to research the full story on everything. But which the Judge John G. Koeltl saying the ads failed to do.

Pro-Israeli 'Muslims killing Jews' ad must run on New York buses, US judge rules

This isnt a slam on Isreal or pro Muslim I could care either way, but it sickens me that hate speech used for propaganda is allowed in this country so long as it's pro Isreal. More so that it would cause this level of reactionary attitudes and comments by conservitives by design to strip Muslim allies of there funding by the US or worse, war.
edit on 22-4-2015 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And yet the Muslims get angry when you make a stick drawing parody of Mohammed.

It's also quite the coincidence that the ads will be run on buses. Look up bus bombings if you want to see where Muslims killed Jews.
edit on 22-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

It's also quite the coincidence that the ads will be run on buses. Look up bus bombings if you want to see where Muslims killed Jews.

Look up palastine if you want to see Muslims being killed by jews .

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Islamophobe queen is at it again. Geller will constantly cry it's her right to constantly portray Palestinians as some kind of savage like her last ad did. To deluded people like her Israel never does anything wrong even though they have had a hostile occupation of Palestine for decades.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Look up palastine if you want to see Muslims being killed by jews .

I'm well aware of that but I can recognize it's a two-way street. Apparently you can't.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

And what does that have to do with the article? Oh yeah that's right nothing.

And where does the Jews in Israel kill Muslims? Schools, hospitals and refugee camps in Palestine.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm well aware of that but I can recognize it's a two-way street. Apparently you can't.

I fixed your post for you:

I'm well aware of that but I can recognize it's a two-way street. Apparently I didn't make that clear in my original post, so I'll do it here.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

And what does that have to do with the article? Oh yeah that's right nothing.

And where does the Jews in Israel kill Muslims? Schools, hospitals and refugee camps in Palestine.

I love you ideological miscreants, even though facts stare you directly in the face you refuse to acknowledge them.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Apparently your friend does not have reading comprehension skills..

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I fixed your post for you:

I'm well aware of that but I can recognize it's a two-way street. Apparently I didn't make that clear in my original post, so I'll do it here.

Of course you didn't comprehend it that would require independent thought not programming.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I love you ideological miscreants

So you love yourself then huh?

even though facts stare you directly in the face you refuse to acknowledge them.

How is that any different from what you do?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find it baffling that ISIS etc never attacks Israel only Islamic states so something is clearly wrong with the logic behind all the propaganda being fed to us. ISIS is definitely anti-muslim, forcing western controlled puppet states on sovereign countries.

The propaganda is so weak its almost laughable if it wasn't for the fact that hundreds of thousands of Muslim woman and children have died from the actions of our so called righteous countries.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I find it baffling that ISIS etc never attacks Israel only Islamic states so something is clearly wrong with the logic behind all the propaganda being fed to us. ISIS is definitely anti-muslim, forcing western controlled puppet states on sovereign countries.

The propaganda is so weak its almost laughable if it wasn't for the fact that hundreds of thousands of Muslim woman and children have died from the actions of our so called righteous countries.

you cannot win a war if you are of a divided mind.. the point of killing Muslims is to get a group that is of "one mind" together, and ruling a population that all has the same mind..

Then and only then can they fight an outside enemy.. so killing Muslims is by design, it does not mean however, that killing others is off the plate.. when (or if) they become strong enough they will wage wars against outside enemies.. but until they win the war against those they consider their inside enemies, you wont see it..

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I love you ideological miscreants

So you love yourself then huh?

even though facts stare you directly in the face you refuse to acknowledge them.

How is that any different from what you do?

First reply is a childish attempt to turn my statement around. ( but now I understand all your other juvenile responses)

Second reply I have clearly in my responses noted that people have died on both sides you haven't. So that is not a comparison at all.

Too many of you it is just a personal hatred for Israel or the United States. And personal hatred is not the correct way to form an opinion.

If you were really a man of morals you would show equal outrage at the occupation of Tibet. I hardly hear any mention of that? Oh wait I bet you defend China's actions too ?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Sounds like the standard anti-Muslim crap that circulates on conservative news outlets. The crap has gotten old after watching it for 14 years now.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Really!, the blueprint for all these wars were already published in Zbigniew Brzezinski the Grand Chessboard, the same person that was financing the taliban secretly through pakistani ISI. So the one mind seems to be aligned to that of a western mind, that of Brzezinski's.

Its an exact replay of afghanistan but on a much larger scale.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Didn't take too long for the pro-Israeli brigade to come in.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Same as it ever was!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wow.

I just wonder who gave you stars and why ?
Nonsense, pure nonsense.

I truly cannot believe the level of intelligence ..

edit on 22-4-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

you know.. I lived and breathed Islam whereas 99% (at the very least) of this site did not.. and quite frankly.. there is so much propaganda on both sides of that particular fence its nauseating really..BOTH sides..

better to decide to live in peace and all stop being puppets for the spinners of propaganda..
edit on 22-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join