It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If these places are so secret, how come they can wander about, drive about with cameras?

I didn't see a single guard on there.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllenBishop
Occam's razor, people.

Their are certain posters on ATS that refuse to give any credence to Occam's Razor.

A cup falls off a table at a diner and you get the following almost automatically:

"I dont believe in coincidences"
"HAARP"
"Aliens"
"Cops did it, fry all the cops "

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

So, the government, that, again is 18+ trillion dollars in debt, is going to spend $66mil/mile to connect underground tunnels under supermarkets, to transport us all to prison camps, run by Half-Human/Half-Lizard Straw-Bosses? THAT makes sense.

Look, folks, even if standard tunneling practices were not used, and a top-secret boring machine powered by quarks existed, you still have to excavate materials.

I don't care if the machine is nuclear-powered, and uses sharks with laser beams on their heads to cut into the rock, you have to move that material.

Let me drop a knowledge bomb on ya:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

You can't just "erase" rock in a tunnel like some kind of Minecraft videogame. If y'all want me to, I can work up the numbers on cubic yardage of materials removed based on a certain tunnel diameter. On top of that, it's one-way in, one way out, so fire up google Earth, and find me the largest rock stockpile in human history. The amount of materials would be stunning.

What's hilarious is that, had I said that I worked on this project, and Lizard Men were shooting at me with phased plasma rifles in the 40-watt range, I'd be a celebrity.

I'm point blank telling you, I worked on a lot of WalMart sites mentioned in several conspiracy-themed web sites, and the only tunnels there are for poo poo, and pee pee.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So, the government, that, again is 18+ trillion dollars in debt, is going to spend $66mil/mile to connect underground tunnels under supermarkets, to transport us all to prison camps, run by Half-Human/Half-Lizard Straw-Bosses? THAT makes sense.

Look, folks, even if standard tunneling practices were not used, and a top-secret boring machine powered by quarks existed, you still have to excavate materials.

I don't care if the machine is nuclear-powered, and uses sharks with laser beams on their heads to cut into the rock, you have to move that material.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

You can't just "erase" rock in a tunnel like some kind of Minecraft videogame. If y'all want me to, I can work up the numbers on cubic yardage of materials removed based on a certain tunnel diameter. On top of that, it's one-way in, one way out, so fire up google Earth, and find me the largest rock stockpile in human history. The amount of materials would be stunning.

What's hilarious is that, had I said that I worked on this project, and Lizard Men were shooting at me with phased plasma rifles in the 40-watt range, I'd be a celebrity.

I'm point blank telling you, I worked on a lot of WalMart sites mentioned in several conspiracy-themed web sites, and the only tunnels there are for poo poo, and pee pee.

With all this debt, has the black budget and military spending decreased substantially?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

With all this debt, has the black budget and military spending decreased substantially?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: AllenBishop

What's disgusting is that I personally worked on one of specific sites mentioned back in 2004, but that's irrelevant, because I must not have been hip to the secret sauce.

As I said in a prior post that I have been to many Wal Mart stores when they were being built as the company I worked for did the leveling of the concrete pads for them, and have yet to see anything that would resemble tunnels in or around any Wal Mart site.

I guess they must of made the tunnels after they built the stores...which would really be noticed.

Exactly.

I have seen the pad forming process. I also watched the rebar being placed, and the concrete being pumped in.

I also As-Built the pads, post-construction. I watched them put up the structure.

So, like you, I'm trying to figure out how the SUPER SECRET STRIKE FORCE! came in, moved machinery into a completed building, cut through the completed building pad, bored a shaft into the preexisting underground tunnel, and then sealed it all back up again, while people were in the store.

I've got a wild conspiracy theory:

WalMart, being publicly traded, doesn't want to scare shareholders, so it's blaming store closings on some cockamamie-brewski cover story about, "plumbing problems."

Nah, that can't be it.

The only plausible conclusion is that a multi-trillion dollar conspiracy is at work, involving theoretical tunnel boring machines, which also disobey the laws of physics, and that no one alive has ever seen said theoretical tunnel boring machine in operational usage.

And maybe space aliens, for good measure.

edit on 19-4-2015 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And voila! Another piece of bullcrappery enters the Conspiracy canon:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

www.youtube.com...

I give up...

The ridiculousness of this whole thing makes my head hurt.

Apparently:

Assumption > Fact

Belief > Evidence

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

On top of all the other reasons why this is a completely ridiculous theory: why would they spend hundreds of billions of dollars building secret tunnels and put the entrances at discount stores manned by a revolving contingent of disgruntled part time employees working for peanuts?

I mean, are people ever supposed to go in and out of these tunnels? Do you really think you could keep that secret with the kind of people staffing the typical Walmart? Or is everybody working at Wal-Marts in the south actually a crisis actor?

What is your deal with crisis actors? You've made a couple posts here that have nothing to do with Walmart tunnels. I've read your posts in another thread and you have a grudge against 'crisis actors' being involved in any type of exercise, as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Since the source of this OP states this claim as a fact, rather than speculation, this thread belongs in [HOAX!]

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Black enough to nerver see any light, I suggest.

Occam's Razor asked me to see how deep the Russians were digging so far, and this is what I found:

Among these Russian sites is the Sherapovo command and control center, south of Moscow.

This site, which is large enough to house 30,000 people, is the civilian command center the Russian government can use in time of war. It is connected to a network of deep underground bunkers built beneath the Kremlin, and linked to Moscow by a secret subway line.

Russia’s general staff has a similar facility some 20 kilometers away from Sherapovo, known as Checkov, which can also accommodate an estimated 30,000 people.

A separate facility, located 850 miles east of Moscow at Kosvinsky Mountain in the Urals, has been designed as the Russian equivalent of the

Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center in Colorado, where the United States can track incoming ballistic missiles.and command U.S. forces to counter-attack.

Altogether, the CIA now estimates that these sites can house some 150,000 Soviet civilian and military leaders and are impervious to direct nuclear strikes.

By contrast, the three U.S. nuclear war-fighting command centers (Cheyenne Mountain, Fort Richie, Maryland and Mount Weather, Virginia) were designed in the 1950s to withstand first generation atomic weapons. They have not been upgraded, despite the fact that Russia’s arsenal is composed of large “city-busting” thermonuclear weapons. Only Air Force One is considered to be invulnerable in the event of a nuclear strike, intelligence sources told WND.

www.wnd.com

Nothing special with projects of this scale. Humans did it once, they will do it again.
There may be no official info available, but I think it would be rather ignorant at best to deny even the possibility of anything like this at all.
edit on 19-4-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: JRCrowley
The simple answer is usually the correct one, and the most simple answers revolve around money 99% of the time. Follow the money and you'll find your answers.

And that's exactly why I see a high probability for Walmart, beeing just as greedy as Walmart, and thus most def part in every aspect of this. At least if you ask them.

Lots of profit in every inch of one of them tunnels... as long as some Black Budget will come up for this, ya know - national security stuff, there would be no need to think twice about taking cashloads of money for having any part in this. Why should Walmart pay for any infrastructure to build up their emergency supply-chain-services, or whatever hell of a deal may be part of their trade here...

Which coincidentally confirms the rest of your posting as well, doesn't it?

And it's not "one of them tunnels", it's "one of those tunnels".

For God's sake, learn some basic grammar skills.

For God's sake, the sibling of Aleister is just one of em grammar-nazi's!!!
Damnd... that's exactly what chaos does to you when you forget to add some magic...

Just jokin, no offense taken nor intended. I'm no native speaker, sorry in advance for any bad grammar still to come.
So thanks for telling me something I already knew, maybe I can offer some advice to you now as well?

Stick to the frigging topic and start telling me something I didn't know yet.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
New vid inside closed Wal Mart-

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Cool video! Now I am really wondering what's going on behind those blocked shelves...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
rolls eyes

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Maybe they are just cleaning the bathrooms. I could see where that would take some time given the condition of the ones at the stores around me.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

I'm sorry, but I have to cry foul on this rumor. If they have all these tunnels, why do they still truck their food in on the above ground highways ? It would be quicker, safer, and cheaper underground. If they had these tunnels, they'd be squeezing every dollar by implementing ways to utilize them to carry their freight.

This whole Wal Mart thing is getting out of hand.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Okeyd57
a reply to: NickK3

I'm sorry, but I have to cry foul on this rumor. If they have all these tunnels, why do they still truck their food in on the above ground highways ? It would be quicker, safer, and cheaper underground. If they had these tunnels, they'd be squeezing every dollar by implementing ways to utilize them to carry their freight.

This whole Wal Mart thing is getting out of hand.

Based on this thread, WalMart should be stocking the stores with tinfoil hats.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Would those tunnels be of benefit if we were invaded? Don't think everything is to put you in an oven. Life sucks being afraid all the time. The violence is getting out of hand with the people. It's the people I'm afraid of and arm myself against. I prepare for what I see in my everyday life. I think maybe someone else with real pull see's the same thing. At least I'm hoping that's the case. It would make perfect sense to arm for civil unrest or an invasion. You can't have anarchy running this nation. There needs to be law and order if you like it or not. Some of us would do okay in a violent environment but what about your grandparents and children? There does need to be steps in place.

This sort of civil unrest usually happens when they squeeze too hard and get greedy. I'm sure they know that. I think if they let go some, everything would be back to some semblance of normalcy. I'm trying to view things in different perspectives and not speculate. It helps sort my mind out on what is real and what is perceived. I'm sure it probably something else entirely but it's fun throwing out my two cents.
edit on 19-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Its not about truth anymore... its about hits and popularity and coming up with the craziest ## - to be honest, threads like this one make me wonder why I stick around, truth doesn't seem to matter to people at all anymore, and the sheer idiocy makes me want to walk very far away ...

As soon as conspiracy theories left the fringe and were embraced by the masses it became a breeding ground for fools that followed the trends they were used to into this territory. Those of you who have been conspiracy minded for a long time must notice this. New conspiracy theorists treating this like the other fads they went through. Extremism making camps that we must fall into. Leaders of these camps screaming the loudest and professing memorized formulaic responses to everything. Its processed thought product made to eliminate the last bastion of critical thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For down to earth truth, there is no where for us to go.. we end up with either this # or MSM... not truth or even an attempt at finding it now..anywhere..

edit on 19-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join