It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Have you even watched the vid you just posted?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: hellobruce

Actually it's INCORPORATED into the CONCRETE mixture that is used to make the tunnels wall.

It is obvious you never watched the video.... what makes you claim the removed spoil is incorporated into the concrete?

Do YOU think they carry an INFINITE amount of plates or have a TRAIN behind it?

Try watching the video.... You see, if you had watched it you would have seen the term "precast concrete segments"!
And there is a train behind it!

It would be AFTER the tunnel was created at a certain depth that the store was built.

Still does not explain why no one noticed thousands of tonnes of spoil being removed!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobrucewww.youtube.com...
We are HIJACKING the thread with things YOU can already FIND here.

I just happen to know someone who works at a factory where they build machines like this. Building and transporting one of these things is a huge project in and of itself. It's not like they could have secretely built a bunch of these that went unaccounted for.
edit on 18-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
We are seeing these machines IN THE WHITE tech as well.
Do you completely discout it is COMPLETELY impossible?www.fhwa.dot.gov...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not a believer in secret WalMart tunnels, but certain government tunnel-projects have been acknowledged to exist, and more extensive completely secret tunnels and underground works are rumored to exist. Remember Russian and Chinese spy satellites see everything that's going on above ground. That's a powerful motivation for underground work.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

We are seeing these machines IN THE WHITE tech as well.
Do you completely discout it is COMPLETELY impossible?www.fhwa.dot.gov...

Did you even read that? Nothing about mythical nuclear tunnel boring machines on that page....

You seem to be randomly posting links you do not even watch or read!
edit on 18-4-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Okay. Reading this article and watching the video and following the source links really has my attention for several reasons. Yorkville, GA is literally minutes from me. But it is in Polk county.

Paulding county, less than a mile from me, is pretty devoid of much revenue and takes water from Cobb.

A few years ago, a new Wal-mart in Dallas, GA, was sprung on us locally literally out of nowhere, and is about 2 miles from me. It didn't really seem "necessary" in this area. We have plenty of places to shop and other Wal-Marts very close. This Wal-Mart sits on a hill all alone with lots of empty land around it. I can easily see there being tunnels under it

There is also a new mysterious airport "expansion" in Paulding county that was sprung on local residents as a fait accompli, out of the blue, with little if any public discussion. And it now all of a sudden has all sorts of "parcel" traffic into and out of it, but very few trucks hitting our major roads around here (120, 278, 113). The excuse for this airport was that the Atlanta airport was too crowded for the likes of UPS and FedEx.

There is a whole lot of cleared land in the entire area between the Wal-Mart and the airport. I will get some pictures tomorrow if the weather permits.

Also surrounding the airport are these new roads going nowhere, which also seemingly came out of the blue with no resident awareness, just as the airport did.

I will add that we also hear that weird noise heard round the country/world sometimes in the middle of the night (around 3am) and no one knows what it is and where it comes from. I will mention too that Lockheed-Marietta and Dobbins ARB are very close by as well. Just a jump down 120.

This just seriously creeped me out a bit. And makes me even more suspicious about all these things that I've already been very suspicious about.

More later.
edit on 4/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: DJW001

Of course, a magical nuclear thingamabob that just makes the dirt disappear!

Well, when you're already formulating an impossible conspiracy you find you need ever more outlandish notions to clean up all the little loose ends that more sensible people raise in debate - just like creating thousands of "actors" to support a theory of a false flag, or "holograms", or even aliens!

All those loose ends become quite problematic for the average conspiracy theorist.

Oh no. Dump trucks were in and out of there and still are by the hundreds of round trips. That plus, in the case I mention above, which is apparently the hub, they used the dirt to build up the hills and level the area around those "roads going nowhere" I mentioned. It's all just very...odd.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NickK3

Somebody would have had to make a lot of noise and move alot of earth with a lot of people and a lot of equipment without being noticed... Just sayin'

what about all the strange boom sounds that have been reported....i wonder if there is correlation between where the booms sounds have been heard and where these tunnels supposedly are ...

Yes.

originally posted by: Lompyt
What if all the strange humms and noises alot of people have been recording lately are from these machines underground, as soon as it gets near your town you hear the noises then its off somewhere else. Thats one thought out of my head.

Also yes.

Sorry I only read the OP when I initially posted and am now catching up. We have definitely had those for years now. I am trying to correlate in my mind whether they started around the time that Wal-Mart went up and the airport "expansion" started.

ETA: And it's not so much the booming as the sustained weird pitched humming noises in the middle of the night. I've posted about them before a lot around ATS in the various threads. They have died down in the last year or so.

And again I will mention that there is little increase in trailer truck traffic out for the amounts of planes apparently coming in. In my opinion anyway, and I've been watching that because it was a concern of mine.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
On top of all the other reasons why this is a completely ridiculous theory: why would they spend hundreds of billions of dollars building secret tunnels and put the entrances at discount stores manned by a revolving contingent of disgruntled part time employees working for peanuts?

I mean, are people ever supposed to go in and out of these tunnels? Do you really think you could keep that secret with the kind of people staffing the typical Walmart? Or is everybody working at Wal-Marts in the south actually a crisis actor?

edit on 18-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Go back to page 4.

I did layout work on the WalMart in Dallas.

The only thing spooky there is the shoppers.
edit on 18-4-2015 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

If you want to hear the blunt end of it, it is most likely a concentration camp. Do a little field research. Look for signs of it being a prison structure and signs of gas lines running to and fro.

Texas is the elites' largest enemy because of the sheer willpower of your patriots and tea party secessionists. You should take it as a compliment from them. Be ready to fight because the time is nearing.

Or all of these signs and the systematic poisoning of America could all just be a silly game. I don't know what to believe now, hopefully you do.
edit on 18-4-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Soooo... just how many of you folks have actually see these "tunnels"? None of you? Yes, that's what I thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The problems with melting it, then pushing it into cracks and voids:

Let's say we have a section of that rock, a cylinder that has a radius of 20 feet and a height also of 20 feet (pretty small for a tunnel designed to move vehicles through, but we're just doing an example here).

Volume of a cylinder is V= Pi * r^2 * h

So, 3.14 * 20^2 * 20 = 25,120 square feet

Now you melt it and squeeze it into cracks? That really small cylinder of rocks is still 25,120 square feet of rock, even in liquid form.

Now do the math for something a lot wider in radius and instead of only 20 feet long, start talking miles and miles, and tell me how many square feet of rock will need to be squeezed into cracks.

The other problem you're going to have is: molten rock is hot. Very, very hot. It tends to melt other rocks around it, not to mention the density of rock will change as the rock type changes (as you move through the earth, not all rocks are going to be the same). Some rocks will melt and settle, which is going to shift the earth around some. The rock will expand from the heat, deforming it more. Then it will cool and can cause even more to settle.

This would not go unnoticed.

Someone else mentioned that they take the spoils and make walls with it. Great! Just one problem: that still does not account for the majority of the mass of rock.

It's simple physics: you can't take out that rock to make a tunnel and use all the mass to make the walls. If you did that: you wouldn't have a tunnel!

Any one here can check this out themselves. Go outside with a shovel. Dig a hole in the ground. Now try to use ALL of the dirt you removed to make the hole into a wall in the same hole. The result will be that you fill in your hole. If you make a wall, you're going to have dirt left over.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AllenBishop

I haven't gotten to page 4. sorry. Damn work got in the way. Have you seen the roads that go nowhere out by the airport?

ETA: Okay. Read your post. And, while I do believe that there were tunnels for sewers and what not, I also believe that missions like this are compartmentalized and that there could well be or have been things going on you weren't privy to.

By the way, my son is an engineer/surveyor here too
He didn't work on that project though.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
BTW - I do believe that the US government more than likely has secret underground complexes that have been made in secret, and kept from public knowledge. It's been done before.

The issue I have with this speculation of tunnels between Walmarts is:

1) Doesn't make any sense, and 2) the SCALE of it.

We're talking many hundreds of miles here. The logistics of an engineering feat like that is just not something that could be kept secret during their construction.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

How dare you come in here with your silly things like logic and common sense!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Now you melt it and squeeze it into cracks? That really small cylinder of rocks is still 25,120 square feet of rock, even in liquid form.

Also you can only squeeze that 25,120 square feet of rock into the walls of the 20 foot longer cylinder, as the 20 feet before it had its 25,120 square feet of rock squeezed into its 20 foot length, and the next 20 feet you dig needs 25,120 square feet of rock squeezed into cracks....

It is obvious those that propose a nuclear rock melting device never stopped to think of the maths involved!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well this LINK sure is interesting!

The five stores — two in Texas, one in California, one in Oklahoma, and another in Florida — were all closed on Monday without advance notice to shoppers or the thousands of affected employees. At each of the stores, the reason given for the closures — which are estimated to last upwards of six months — was problems with plumbing.
However, some local officials are questioning the veracity of this claim.
In Pico Rivera, CA, the City Manager tells CBS Los Angeles that he was blindsided by the closure, which affects more than 500 workers in the area. As of yesterday, he said that the city hadn’t received any permit requests from the store.
A Walmart plumbing technician, one of the 400 employees who could be out of work until the holidays, tells the station that the plumbing explanation lacks credibility.
“Even if they had to replace the whole sewer line, it wouldn’t take six months to replace a whole sewer line in that store,” he says.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Also you can only squeeze that 25,120 square feet of rock into the walls of the 20 foot longer cylinder, as the 20 feet before it had its 25,120 square feet of rock squeezed into its 20 foot length, and the next 20 feet you dig needs 25,120 square feet of rock squeezed into cracks....

It is obvious those that propose a nuclear rock melting device never stopped to think of the maths involved!

That would imply that they even know basic math; an assumption I'm not prepared to make.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join