It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I came across this article from another forum, supposedly it was mirrored from a 2009 entry an archived, or something like that. Anyways it talks about an expansive underground tunnel system connecting Wal-Mart in the South. Although the state's it references as being part of this tunnel system don't include the states that had recent closings, it does mention its purpose.

Source

In order to further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of it's citizens in case of nuclear, biological, or chemical attack, a join venture of the NSA, DOD, MiB, DHS, CICs, DFCS, and BK has been created in order to create an expansive tunnel system throughout the south. These tunnels will also serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies, and armor throughout the nation between strategic topographical locations.

Whether or not any of this can be verified, I don't know, I haven't researched into it much. However speaking, there is material that may provide insight into the underground networking of tunnels being used throughout the US.

Elite underground tunnels and cities completely stocked

A lot of speculation and conspiracy involving Wal-Mart and it's recent closings as being a cover up for something else, possibly intertwined with Jade Helm, is unique considering this information.

What if these locations are connected through various underground networks to other locations?

Since 2009, have networking systems been built underground to the locations which recently closed, and if so, are they being used to forward military and armor undercover as suggested in the article?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Now that WE know too they can be exploited later, if any attempt is made to overthrow the Constitution.
edit on 17-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Hmm wierd if true. Not sure why they would pick a store to tunnel under or two rather than a food distribution warehouse that suuplies many.

Nice find btw

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Wow! This is amazing stuff!
Whomever build these tunnels has my respect!
May the load drivers always be safe and enjoy the run.
Talk about a total trip!

WOW!
O_O

I know this is just the kid in me asking, but....is it possible these supplies are for the DUH's as well? Deep Underground Housing for the extra-sensitive folks and entities? I've had a lot of dreams and thoughts about such possibilities over the years, just curious if anyone else thought this might be a viable theory?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 4/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, formatting

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You said it is used to move armor? I'm rather curious as to how they get the armor in and out of the Walmart doors? I think it would be rather tough getting a tank through the double automatic doors in the front or off the loading docks for that matter.

Not to mention did the article say how they got the armor and vehicles up from the basement of the Walmarts?

I'm sorry I will give you guys Some credit in the discussion about Jade Helm. But this claim involving Walmart and interconnected tunnels is ludicrous.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

According to the article, Wal- Marts are used as staging grounds for the tunnels. I'm not trying to make this a fact, more research is needed.

And to be frank, I posted it so others could help dig into it and help varify any facts, that is if there are any.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Somebody would have had to make a lot of noise and move alot of earth with a lot of people and a lot of equipment without being noticed... Just sayin'
edit on 17-4-2015 by NickK3 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No problem I was just giving my opinion. But honestly some of the questions I posed are valid even though they were rather sarcastic. ( my apologies)

I read your source starting with the disclaimer at the top. The article was posted on GeoCities in 2009 in a user generated form . If it was true it sure seems to me somebody would've done some research in the last six years and given better proof.

Not to mention the only source that went anywhere in the article seemed to misrepresent itself as Paulding county's official website.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickK3

Somebody would have had to make a lot of noise and move alot of earth with a lot of people and a lot of equipment without being noticed... Just sayin'

I agree. Perhaps their 'plumbing' problems are more than plumbing. That'd be a good cover in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3
My thoughts also. I've been to Lookout Mountain. That is a whole lot of rock to tunnel through...

Stranger things have happened though I suppose.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

No problem I was just giving my opinion. But honestly some of the questions I posed are valid even though they were rather sarcastic. ( my apologies)

I read your source starting with the disclaimer at the top. The article was posted on GeoCities in 2009 in a user generated form . If it was true it sure seems to me somebody would've done some research in the last six years and given better proof.

Not to mention the only source that went anywhere in the article seemed to misrepresent itself as Paulding county's official website.

Cool...yeah I didn't look at the Paulding county official website. What was the misrepresentation if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That guy in the video is pulling your leg. I can't believe you guys are falling for it. It's a DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Walmart style. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

This sounds a bit incredulous to me as well.
Never heard of MiB except in the movies of course.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

There have been all these reports of strange noises in the past few years, the mysterious rumbling sounds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also there have been all those weird mini quakes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol
I see we were having a similar thought

edit on 17-4-2015 by GoShredAK because: Hopenotfeariswhatweneed vast distance connected by cyberspace and conciousness

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

what about all the strange boom sounds that have been reported....i wonder if there is correlation between where the booms sounds have been heard and where these tunnels supposedly are ...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I said it seemed to miss represent itself as Paulding County's official website. That may be just my interpretation of the link.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

They have equipment for it
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

You think those tunnels don't implode periodically?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: GoShredAK

You think those tunnels don't implode periodically?

Well ya, that's kinda what I was getting at. Poor secret workers.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Those underground tunnels, are they called sewer lines by chance?

For the fat rats in society to use.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join