It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My Comment from the shtfplan.com article:

"Anonymous says:
Comment ID: 3368354
April 18, 2015 at 9:48 am
This is total Poppycock.

I did the layout on one of the “Secret Squirrel” Walmart Super-Black-Ops sites.

The reason for the blasting was because the proposed finished floor elevation ended up hitting on solid granite. The contractor, Brad Cole Construction, then had to perform blasting work to remove the solid rock sub-base in order to get the grading completed for the project. It is my understanding that during the geotechnical study on the site, the granite formation, which was directly under the building, was not anticipated during the initial design. The only alternative to redesigning the project, which would have been prohibitively expensive, was to remove the rock, and then lay the foundation on compacted fill dirt.

I was out there during the blasting, and massive rock McNuggets were hurled at unbelievable heights. It was actually a pretty cool job.

I can confirm the existence of underground tunnels adjacent to the WalMart site in Dallas, as I also laid these tunnels out. The tunnels were for the site’s sewer outfall line. The only thing being transported through them is top-secret turds.

As cool as underground tunnels, and secret military projects are, I can state, with eyewitness authority, that the most exciting thing going on at that WalMart is the fact that you can pick up a Colt 6920 for less than a grand.

Sincerely,

A Crusty Old Land Surveyor

REPLY"

Without getting into too many details, this was in reference to a specific WalMart located in Dallas, Georgia, that was mentioned as a place that was being blasted for "tunnels".

I performed layout services on that job. The wildest stuff out there was a huge Tom turkey running around when we were staking the outfall line, and the MASSIVE boulders that were blown 100+ feet skyward. It was cool as hell watching it. I'm pretty sure it was also the first time I had to lay out a roundabout.

How the hell there is a conspiracy theory about this is beyond me. Around that time, the company I was working for was providing Surveying services at several of the WalMart sites in the area. The closest thing to a conspiracy, was when a paving crew poured asphalt over the sewer lids, and we had to chisel them out in order to locate them for the As-Builts.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

In this case ...ELEPHANTS!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why is everyone talking like they aren't already DOING this?
HOW do you think the Chunnel was MADE?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

The tunnel system going to Walmarts could be just short of coming to the surface. There could be a wall of dirt blocking off access to the supplies and food stored at walmart, just waiting for the right time.

At this point, nothing would surprise me, and if someone can post even a sliver of info pointing towards the goverment prepping to the point that sounds completely ridiculous, I'd probably believe it.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I never tried to post an image using a phone but, here goes. The image is of supposed government tunnels in the Southwest connecting to various points. I don't know who made the map or how old it is.

I wonder if the recent Wal-Mart closings are in or near this system of tunnels?
edit on 18-4-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So, the biggest corporation in the U.S. just shafted 2,000 employees, gave a laughably bogus explanation that even local media isn't buying and "Conspiracy Theorists" are wasting their energy and loading up search engines with nonsense like this and the alleged Jade Helm connection instead of trying to research what corporate shenanigans Walmart is actually up to.

But, of course, it's "shill" skeptics who are supposedly hired by TPTB to cover up the truth.

Really pretry annoying.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Now that WE know too they can be exploited later, if any attempt is made to overthrow the Constitution.

Why wait, I'm all for immediate exploitationisms.
Next big headline

WAL-MART BECOMES WAL-FART

edit on Rpm41815v002015u32 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

How did they tunnel through water to Catalina Island?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Decorum, THEY have to kill a bunch first all at once ,THEN we go nuts.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Same way they tunneled under the English channel ,I suppose, if that is true.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm GRRRRReat at the nuts part my man.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickK3

Somebody would have had to make a lot of noise and move alot of earth with a lot of people and a lot of equipment without being noticed... Just sayin'

Tunnel-boring machines - practically a 300-meter long mechanical earth worm . The head-end consists of a rotating cylinder covered with industrial strength cutting discs. Inside there is a conveyor belt which transports the excavated rock back to the tail end, where it is transported away by rail truck to the tunnel entrance. Behind the head-end, concrete panels are placed together to form a reinforced tunnel. Or fast-setting concrete can be sprayed onto a metal bar mesh.

www.therobbinscompany.com...

This was how the Euro-Tunnel, a 30 km long tunnel between England and France was constructed as well as nearly all underground rail systems.

If you were needing to distribute rationed items without the danger of conveys being ambushed by the desperate hordes,having tunnels is useful. In the 1900's, department stores in Edinburgh used to get items delivered direct from London warehouses through a combination of express and shuttle trains. The basement level of their stores had an underground railway line loop that allowed shuttle train on a closed loop to transport cargo between the main lines straight to the department stores.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

yes that is how one actually makes tunnels underground. Of course it does take time, and that machine is HUGE.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How did they tunnel through water to Catalina Island?

If they did they would do this...

This tunnel under San Francisco Bay carries commuters on the subway between Oakland and San Francisco, and is one of the longest immersed tunnels in the world. Immersed tunnels are constructed using pre-made tubes that are floated to the location and sunk into place. The segments are then attached under water.

Linky

And here is a cool link for anyone interested in under water tunnels...

Top 10 longest under water tunnels in the world

This one in Norway is 7.8 km... There are much longer ones.. This one goes all the way under the ground to connect islands together.

edit on 18-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Nuculer, of course.

If you were pushing melted rock it would still be that hot, so I can't see how that would help.

ETA: To clarify, I'm not arguing with you, just adding to what you said.

No clarification needed.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I found a link to a Rand Corporation paper that includes information about plans to develop a very high speed transit system underground from California to New York.

Instead of posting the source I found a cool ATS thread that has more info...

America's 14,000 mph secret transit system

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
But theoretically it would melt as it drills, creating a hardened tunnel of compressed rock and dirt on the outer circumference that would support the tunnel itself. If that is the case you wouldn't need to remove any dirt because it would be compressed and melted into the tunnel wall exterior.

What makes you think you can compress rock?

Just where would the spoil go with one of those devices?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: DJW001

Same way they tunneled under the English channel ,I suppose, if that is true.

Were they able the cut the Chunnel in complete secrecy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join