It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

SOON ,soon , if he doesn't try martial law before he's out ,all his crap will get taken down shortly after his deparcher.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Do you think THEY can't do that?
No because it was a public thoroghfare.
Did you HEAR about all the noise they made?
Niether did I, but I HAVE heard about MANY unexplained noises,HAVEN'T you?
The Taos hum sound familiar?
edit on 18-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That still does not answer the question of where all the rock has been put.

You can't compress the rock. You can't make it magically disappear. You can only remove it and put it somewhere else, even if you melt it, it still has to be moved out of the way.

And if someone says they "beamed" it away......then it really doesn't make any sense. If you have teleportation tech...why the heck would you need tunnels for travel in the first place????

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Daedal

Of course, a magical nuclear thingamabob that just makes the dirt disappear!

en.wikipedia.org...

They have thought about using nuclear technologies for construction long long ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: randyvs

SOON ,soon , if he doesn't try martial law before he's out ,all his crap will get taken down shortly after his deparcher.

You shine a bright light of hope Trooper. Very cool indeed.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: smarterthanyou

If that is the case you wouldn't need to remove any dirt because it would be compressed and melted into the tunnel wall exterior.

Please explain how that would work. Melting something changes its state, not its mass. How would melting earth cause its density to change? It would still be composed of the same minerals, wouldn't it?

Some may turn into a gassious form.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Wel you could use a powerfull laser, so nothing of the equipment comes in direct contact, only for pushing the melted stuf in a supporting shape.

You want to melt ROCK with LIGHT.

What kind of crazy power source would you be using?

Nuclear probably.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

If that is the case you wouldn't need to remove any dirt because it would be compressed and melted into the tunnel wall exterior.

Please explain how that would work. Melting something changes its state, not its mass. How would melting earth cause its density to change? It would still be composed of the same minerals, wouldn't it?

So now you have molten rock vapor (extremely deadly BTW), who's volume is going to be 1,000 times that of the solid rock.

Even more material that has to go away.

Disentigrate? If you have the energy to split molecules and atoms on that scale: again, why the heck would you bother with tunnels in the first place?, it still again doesn't change the fact that you still have matter that needs to be moved. You just can't make matter disappear like that. You can only change it from one state to another, but the mass of it will still be there.

If you use an antimatter device to covert the matter to energy.......that amount of antimatter would be millions of times more than needed to power a star ship.....so again: why bother with tunnels? If you have the tech to produce that many tons of antimatter, then you have the tech to get to another star and planet with ease.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Then what do you do with it?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

So now you have molten rock vapor (extremely deadly BTW), who's volume is going to be 1,000 times that of the solid rock.

Even more material that has to go away.

Disentigrate? If you have the energy to split molecules and atoms on that scale: again, why the heck would you bother with tunnels in the first place?, it still again doesn't change the fact that you still have matter that needs to be moved. You just can't make matter disappear like that. You can only change it from one state to another, but the mass of it will still be there.

If you use an antimatter device to covert the matter to energy.......that amount of antimatter would be millions of times more than needed to power a star ship.....so again: why bother with tunnels? If you have the tech to produce that many tons of antimatter, then you have the tech to get to another star and planet with ease.

Like they care about deadly output?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That still does not answer the question of where all the rock has been put.

You can't compress the rock. You can't make it magically disappear. You can only remove it and put it somewhere else, even if you melt it, it still has to be moved out of the way.

And if someone says they "beamed" it away......then it really doesn't make any sense. If you have teleportation tech...why the heck would you need tunnels for travel in the first place????

From what little research and knowledge I have about this, I did come across a possible explanation to your question.

From what I gathered the melted rock, dirt, ect...is forced into the cracks and fissures in the rock wall. Don't ask me how, I don't know, just something I thought I'd share after doing some reading.

edit on 18-4-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
From what I gathered the melted rock, dirt, ect...is forced into the cracks and fissures in the rock wall.

Just look at the cubic metres of rock removed for a tunnel, then explain how that is forced into "cracks and fissures", then work out how far these "cracks and fissures" would have to stretch to take the melted rock. The "nuclear rock melting machine" is just a urban myth.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Please limit all posts to the topic. If you want to discuss something else post a new topic.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It's used to make the walls...THIS WAS easy to find...www.gizmag.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Same way they tunneled under the English channel ,I suppose, if that is true.

The Chunnel cost sixteen BILLION dollars and is only thirty some miles long. And that was in 1990ish money. And it took years.

I just can't understand what kind of mindset one would have to have to believe a project of this magnitude could be completed in secret.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

It's used to make the walls...

No, it removes the soil and concrete is used for the walls....

" the machine will both dig out soil and lay a concrete tunnel wall "

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobrucewww.youtube.com...
We are HIJACKING the thread with things YOU can already FIND here.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobrucewww.youtube.com...
We are HIJACKING the thread with things YOU can already FIND here.

We know how a tunnel boring machine works - it involves removing thousands of tonnes of material - which you cannot do under a Walmart store in secret.... It was claimed a mythical "nuclear tunnel boring machine" could be used, but the thousands of tonnes of material still has to be removed...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Actually it's INCORPORATED into the CONCRETE mixture that is used to make the tunnels wall. Do YOU think they carry an INFINITE amount of plates or have a TRAIN behind it?
It would be AFTER the tunnel was created at a certain depth that the store was built.
THAT 'S another thing ,if WE know of these how can you discount any possibility of things we don't know?
edit on 18-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join