It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2015 by SyxPak because: cant say anything...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Bit better than yesterday but not by much. Lol.

It is what it is. Pain meds just suck up my creative abilities. I have two books to finish! Grrr.

Lol. Only remedy is to laugh. It does actually help.

P

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I try not to take my pain meds but man, do I pay for it latter. I can tolerate some pain, but this is crazy! Yeah, a sense of humor always helps things! Good luck with your books Honey!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You all take it easy...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
(peek) Is it safe?

ughhh, just got a chill! What movie was that?? Dustin Hoffman???.... arhgh... my memory is swiss cheese!

Anyhoo..
I got back from the Mofest festival yesterday. As usual it was fantastic!
Saw several superb bands, including Heidrum, Lauralie, Red Pine Timber Company, Coaltown Daisies and Stanton.
ALL absolutely brilliant, I have to say. Never did figure out how the organisers manage to source so many great bands for MoFest????

Anyway, today is a local holiday, so I'm off work resting my dodgy knee(s), as I was on my feet the whole weekend!
Caught up with a few old friends, had a beer or twelve, and a bit of a boogie!
My old camper van has served me well again! LOL

I LOVE this time of year when all the festivals come round again, but I'm gonna be tired because I've got a pretty full calendar over the next few weeks.

Chrissie and the boys are off on another "Outdoors" forest session today. Learning how to build a proper shelter this time, from natural materials found in the woods. BRILLIANT STUFF.

How's everyone else doing?

Big G

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
well when syx said he was messing with some breast he wasnt kidding..this is crazy..he couldnt even go out side to do it..he did it all through a window
this guy is so crazy at times..maybe thats why i love him so much...

Got any Piri Piri (Peri Peri) Chilli flakes for mine Mike??? YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

G

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here is Liv's second vid. She's addressing anxiety in this one. Thank you all here who wished her well and some of you who even signed up to YouTubby just so you could pass on your good wishes personally...thank you so much from us both

Jane x

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wonderful new vid by Liv! God I LOVE her accent! I could listen to her talk all day! I know all about the knots in the stomach thing from worrying. I have a prescription med for that when I need it.

Gordi, glad you had such a good time at the music fest. I used to go to those and always enjoyed them! Nice that you and the family are also out in nature and learning new things!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme, could you try and put into words why you chase trains. I really am fascinated by the question. They all look like .... well, ... trains!

In all honesty, I think it has to do with the thrill of the chase in doing this. To most people, they are just trains and it doesn't interest them. I guess it's just the way that some people look at it as being a strange hobby. It is a nice hobby to enjoy as in where you go and who you meet along the way.

Now if they were old steam trains, I could see the nostalgic value. I know we all need a hobby and it is great that you have one that you enjoy .... but why?

It is an honest question and I mean no disrespect at all, just very curious is all.

P

There is a nostalgic value that goes with this hobby as well at least that's what it seems like to me. Over here state side, we still have several steam locomotives that run mainline excursions for a couple of the freight railroads over here. We also have the hundreds of tourist railroads throughout the country. Hopefully I'll be after one of those mainline engines this weekend in the form of Norfolk & Western "J Class" 611 as it heads home from Spencer, North Carolina to a welcome home ceremony in Roanoke, Virginia Saturday afternoon.

Another reason I think that people like me get into the hobby is due to the impact the railroads have had not just here in the United States but across the world. From the foundation of major cities to the Westward Expansion here in the US to how we fight and prepare for war. Railroads have had a lasting impact from about the mid-19th Century to now. From the first steam locomotive to how our modern conveniences get in our hands. Railroads now transport everything from new computers to the food we eat to the new car that you by. The conception and invention of the railroad and the innovations in the industry that have came along will be to everyone's benefit for years to come.

With being said, time for me to go edit the videos together!!!

edit on 25-5-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Little Cody just came for a visit and it took everything I had not to burst into tears knowing he will be moving in August. He is going to be 7 in a couple days. How I loved watching him grow into the awesome kid that he is today! I hope they visit on weekends sometimes.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hi Night! Just finished a grusome tale! Ya wanna see? Go HERE

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Watching the Kids grow has always been fun for me too Night! It is amazing at times when You consider all that has passed, and how they are today!
Oh, I'm sure He will get to visit on occasions, right? Sometimes the length in between visit's makes them more enjoyable! More to catch up on eh?

edit on 25-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello All..guess who ?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Livs videos are very cool, and informative. Very well done or Her!!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I already saw and replied on your poem Syx.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsSyx
Hello All..guess who ?

I'd know you anywhere! Now put an avatar of yourself to go with the new name.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsSyx

CC this is touching! But will it mess up anything in the story?...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ok cool Night! I saw the comm there! Thanx!! ...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Pretty cool stuff gimme! I like your posts with all the trains an info! Keep em comin!!

edit on 25-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

not sure if it will mess up the story...i am sorry if it does...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join