It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Been on pain killers and that makes writing very difficult. Well, the pain makes writing difficult. Such is life I guess.

I am still here all the time, mostly lurking.

P

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh yes, the dreaded pain. I know it well. Even with pain pills there is still pain. It sucks so bad! I have said many times that I don't remember what it's like to not have pain. Wish I could help you and myself with that one. Glad that you are still with us though!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Love this! LOL

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And something cute.

Look at those tiny little faces! Awwwww!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yea, there real cute until they try and make your home there home.

I have lived rual most of my life, and I can tell ya after having to spend lots of money to fix the damage they cause and losing things that are

expensive and mean alot to you,(Like a 4 man ice shack). They don't really make my heart go awwwww.

LOL!!!!
edit on 23-5-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Good Morning to The Land of Shed! Hope today goes Your way!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi guys

Just left work after congratulating my friends on their win (note to self) Join syndicate LOL

So I'm off work for 3 days and a tad nervous about starting my new job, but I've secured excellent references and I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Cody

edit on 23/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lol, the boss will be short a few people.

P

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

P it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys mate

They're debating how much to give the guy that left work and hence the syndicate the week before.

Not if they should, just how much,

Like I said it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys. Except they don't let you join after the fact LOL

Cody

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Could not happen to a nicer boss. You just have to love Karma!

I have seen it do its thing so often!

P

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I won't have a word said against him P,

I need the reference LMAO

Cody

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey Cody and Pheonix, Cheers!!

edit on 23-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Dragons landed in an open field just outside The Shed, near the Dragons Keep. They Waited for CC to climb down from Syx's back. She had a great time as did all the others on their night flight.

Day Break now and all is still calm at The Shed. Sleeping inside and out were all the Shed companions.

Syx and CC said their farewells to the Dragons, as they walked back into the Keep area. Syx Shifted back into His Human form, and looked into the small cave entrance, for a stash of clothes He had in there. He got dressed and He and Cc walked back to The Shed.

Just outside was a small fire pit, with smoldering embers from the night before. There some Cat People, and elves laying near it, were all asleep still...

They looked very peaceful and content lying there. Syx stoked up the fire with some wood that was lying nearby. The flames grew and the heat did as well along with it.

The more intense heat woke one of the Cat's. He looked around with dreery eyes and stretched his arms wide, arching his back. Yawning he saw CC sitting near the fire and spoke to Her.
"Young one, how are you this morning?"

Laughing a little CC said, "I'm not that young you do know right? But I am doing fine, Thank You!"

"You are very young, compared to one such as I CC. We grow to a very old age. I have forgotten how Old I am." He purred...

CC merely looked at the Cat in wonderment...

"Good Morning to You!" Syx said to the cat man. "I am sorry the fire has awakened you!"

"It is fine Syx. I wanted to be up a little before now, but must have been very tired last night before I fell into slumber... Might be My old age!" He laughed.

"Well we all get old, do we not? Some say we are only as old as we feel. If that were true though, I am very old!!" Syx laughed, encouraging the same reaction from CC and the Cat Man. This woke the others around the fire pit area...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello My Lovlies! Sorry I'm late getting here. Slept for a loooong time, visited with Mom and did a lot around the house.

Is anyone home?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You're up late gorgeous...............................Everything OK ?

Cody

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi Gang! Everyone ok here? Earth seems tohave drifted through a negative ion field recently? Has affected Me here, and others maybe? Seems better now...
Hope today goes well for You all! Syx...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hiya Cody! It was only evening time when I made my last post in here yesterday. My sleeping schedule is screwed up though.

Hiya Syx! You're up early!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hi Night!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hello all...love all the add ons to the story...Hope every one has a great day...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Morning All.

I am working the morning shift today. So I am off.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Prayers for all who have lost loved ones.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join