It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok one more...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I Lied!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! I have been sitting here sleepy as hell and drinking coffee while you guys were playing music. Turn that damn thing down! LOL

So after my second cup, I have to get dressed and go get some groceries. And no Gordi, I'm not sitting here naked. Sheesh!

Can't sleep at night and then can't wake up in the morning. What a dilemma!

Ooooooh, tomorrow night is my night of Ghost stories and New England Legends! So excited!!!!!!!

Ok, I have to get going now. See you all later sometime!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Elf! Love that pic!
Hope today rocks for You! (Turn it up!!!)

edit on 21-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That type of music gives me flashbacks to my college days! Way to much techno and black lights. LOL
I swear that kinda music gives you energy.

Tomorrow night sounds like all kinds of fun!!! I need to go get groceries but I think I can make it another day, I hate shopping

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It is indeed energizing!! Love it!! Plus it just keeps on going and going!! LOL!!

Got this one going now. Over an hour long! Pull it up on Youtube. Better that way and you won't lose your place when doing a page refresh!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

It is indeed energizing!! Love it!! Plus it just keeps on going and going!! LOL!!

D.D.I.G.!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Now how did i know you would come in here and say that Gordy!!! It was loaded wasn't it?! Knew You would catch it!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Back in a Flash. (Have to go look for My stash!) LOL!!

None to be found. Alas................... ~ Heavy Sigh ~...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sweeties, I'm home!!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hi Night! Love that painting!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I dropped in two new threads this morn. Poem, and Poem/Story...

Link

Link

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks Syx! Hope your day is going well.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ugh! What a day!!
Apparently I'm a passenger on the....

*kicks off boots*
Ahhhh.....glad to be home!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

(In forrest Gump Voice) "Well, Crazy is as Crazy duzzz. Momma used to sayyyy"... LMAO!!!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry this is behind. ATS is going nuts. I think they are migrating to the new servers.

Syx-
Gone in a flash to find your stash
Only to find it had been snatched
Nothing left not even a dash
Guess you gotta get more, you need cash

Hurry hurry get back in a flash
But be careful, don’t crash
It would suck to get whiplash
And then you will really need hash!

What was your stash? I could be sooo far off. LMAO

Jacy - I have a pic for you but still can't upload

edit on 5/21/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yah ATS is wonky lately isn't it? My Pain meds stash I was referring to. And your right. I am out, and I need money to re-supply... LOL!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So sorry. I think prescription insurance is a bigger problem here than anyone realizes. Even with great insurance it is hard to cover the crazy rising price of medicines. I have a $150 deducible before my ins will even start covering them (and that doesn't include my $500 medical deducible that I have to pay). I hope you are feeling better.

I hope your day is getting better!

So does this look awesome or what!?! LOL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

LOL Martin I love that Pic! Plus the movie looks like it will Rock!!! I gotta see that!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So I said I would explain my “family history” now is as good a time as any.

I have always known that I was adopted. My adoptive mom and dad tried for years to have a child and then sat on adoption list for more years. Smom (adoptive mom) mom (my grandmother) was a nurse at a hospital and happened to run across Nmom (my birth mother) at the hospital one day. Nmom was 16 years old, 7 months pregnant, had just lost her mother, lived with an alcoholic dad, and my birth father had no idea she was pregnant- he was in a different state working. To this day I don’t know how they got from that to this other than to say that God crossed their paths and knitted a beautiful story.

Nmom gave me up for adoption to Smom (the pre-letters are names, nothing symbolic).

Smom and Jdad went on to give birth to my little sister 5 years later. I was NEVER treated like “an adopted” daughter by my parents. I was so lucky to have been wanted, raised, and loved by such wonderful people. There is no way that my life could have been complete without each and every member of my adoptive family; and they have always made me feel the same.

Through the years families change, and boy did ours.
- Smom and Jdad got divorced.
o Smom married Rdad, who she is still married to. He was a wonderful father. He had no children of his own and has always loved my sister and me unconditionally.
o Jdad married L (I will NOT type mom for her). They had two children, my first brother and another sister. Luckily he finally left her. He then married Smom2, who he is still married to. They now have a 6 year old son, my youngest brother – I will be 40 this year! She is great for Jdad and I think he has finally found his soulmate, even it if did take him until 60 (she is 42).
So in this family tree, I am the oldest with 2 sisters and 2 brothers, one no longer with us.
My youngest brother was killed in a car accident.

- Nmom and Ddad got married once both graduated high school. Ddad moved back home and started working in the coal mines. They went on to have two sons and always stayed in the area with their family. Nmom and Ddad always told their sons about the daughter that they had given up for adoption. I was just the sister they never met. Nmom and Ddad are still married today and have a special timeless love that is beautiful!
So in this family tree, I am the oldest with 2 brothers.

OK I’m going to stop here or I will take a whole page of the thread. I will write again later to tell about me meeting my birth family and all the overlaps in our lives that I never knew about. Sorry if this is overload, or just boring. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join