It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
a reply to: Martin75

Very interesting history Martin! Very! Mine was odd, I guess too. Mom and dad split up. Mom did baby sitting for guy around the corner. He divorced, and my mom ended up with Him! My Dad ended up with divorced mom from around the corner. So swap... LOL!! It has made for some interesting times...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

I bet birthday parties were interesting! It's kinda like your step siblings are double-step siblings. Who wants a normal family anyway? All the moms and dads living here in the same area (except Jdad and Smom2 live in PA) so that is how the letters started. Paul never know which mom I was talking to or going to lunch with! LMBO Can you imagine having that many In-Laws!?! The poor guy!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
Interesting histories you guys!

I got to go out with my dear friend Donna who has been operated on for cancer recently. We laughed all night long. I was so happy to have been able to lift her spirits. I made her a bracelet and earring set and she cried. I put the jewelry in a little decorated jewelry box and then put that in one of those pretty fabric bags with a silk rose around the top. We had such a wonderful time.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:09 PM

That many inlaws would be a trip! Wow! Just WOW!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:11 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night it is cool to see that You lifted the spirits of Your Friend! I would expect no less from You!! That's Great!!
Please say hello to Donna from Me, and I'm sure, all of us at The Shed?!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:55 PM
Night time has fallen onto the woods around The Shed. All are sleeping now and I decided to go on a night Flight. You know, to make sure all is well in the world of The Shed Friends and company!

Onward towards the Dragons Keep CC and I amble. Down the dirt path softly lit by the half moon tonight. It is beautiful out here in the cool night air!

I find the keep is full of sleeping Dragons. A few are still up and with dreary eyes, they watch us approach...

"Good evening dear friends! Who here would like to join us on a night time flight over Accasia?!" I say in a low toned voice.

"I shall join You Syx. I am not feeling like sleeping right now anyways!" The white Dragon said to Me.

"White it will be my pleasure to have You as company tonight!"

White was stretching as He go up, another Dragon spoke up. "I wish to join You all as well" The small Blue Dragon said.

"Perfect! Let's go guys!" I said as we headed for the nearby cliffs.

Off we strolled down towards the cliffs overlooking the waters on the North shoreline...

Now at the edge of the cliffs, CC climbed on My back and We All dove off in unision. Down we sailed to the breakers on the shoreline. Just before hitting the waters, we opened our wings and gathered the air beneath us! Soaring now over the waters, we took a few wing beats together and soon were heading upwards towards the night sky and moon! It was a wonderful experience to be drifting high in the skies tonight!

Now seeing the entire island below, we could see that all was well in our world. Beautiful colors of the trees lit from the half moon were spread out all over the island. Sleeping companions could be seen near their low flamed fires to keep warm...

"This is a glorious flight tonight Syx!" White said as we all sailed with ease on some warm updrafts from below. "I am glad you came to us for company!"

"I am in awe of this island softly lit below!" Blue said with a smile on His face.

"Syx this is fantastic! I love these night flights!" CC said with a smile!

"I am in full agreement with You All! Thank You for sharing this tonight with Me!" I said as we soared high above the tropics below...

edit on 22-5-2015 by SyxPak because: added something...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:55 AM
Now for somthing completely different! Enjoy!!
(Pull it up and Play through You tube. That way it wont keep stopping when you refresh these pages...)

edit on 22-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:14 AM

I'll have to read that over a couple more times.... or maybe just wait for the movie to come out!!! LOL

Re: Medication costs:
In Scotland, part of our taxes goes towards maintaining the National Health Service.
All prescription medication here is Scotland is covered by that.
You don't have to pay directly for any meds you need. (Just indirectly through your taxes)
It's not a perfect system BUT it does mean that you NEVER have to worry about the cost of being ill.

I think it's a much better, much fairer system, than the money-grabbing, profiteering that goes on in "private" medical care and insurance.

Oh, I nearly forgot to say that we can (and do) still have the option of taking out private medical care/insurance to supplement the NHS services IF WE WANT TO. (e.g. if we wanted to have an operation NOW instead of waiting for our NHS appointed one)

I'll be heading off for the MoFest tonight! and I can't wait!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:17 AM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I like that system Gordy! Sounds fair as hell! Unlike here...
MoFest on Bro!!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:02 AM
Here we go!!!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
Hello my beautiful people!

Syx, loved the story entry! Love the dragons! And...Love the Seether song!

Gordi, our medications and any medical costs are ridiculous!

I am so damned excited about tonight and the Evening of Ghost Stories And New England Legends show! It is going to be televised! Just found that out!
So maybe sometime in the future I can find a link where maybe you guys can see it onine. How cool is that? For now, I shall leave a link about what I will be seeing tonight for those who haven't seen me post it before.

Check it out!!!!!!!!

Having lunch with Mom and my Sister. Fish and chips. Be back soon!

edit on 22-5-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM

Night! Have great day and Night tonight!!

Humming Birds Rock!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
I finally got the rest of the videos from this past Tuesday uploaded to Youtube.

About an hour after 188, there's that number again, had passed by us. It was eastbound auto rack #272 that was the next one to show up. Closing in on us as it was coming to South Point, Ohio, we were picking up another train coming west at Neal. As the eastbound Ford train that comes out of the Ford Plant in Kansas City or Los Angeles was passing us. Westbound intermodal hotshot 233 passes by going the opposite way towards Portsmouth

Once the two trains on the mainline had got in the clear or each other and the next one. A local job showed up coming over on a transfer run from the New Yard over to the Old Yard.

After bagging those three and driving like a bat outta hell to catch the coal train with the two ElectroMotive products leading. We finally decided to call it a day after catching one last train. After getting back across the river and finding a spot to set up at. We see intermodal train 217, the daily UPS hotshot, rolling west at Neal, WV with a hefty train in tow heading for a crew change at Portsmouth, Ohio.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
Forgot to add the damn link to the last video in the previous post!!!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:40 PM
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hi Choo Choo! Nice to see you! Hope all is well.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:42 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, an hour and I'm out of here! This show is going to be so awesome! Hope the television peeps don't scan the audience. I don't want anyone to see me. LOL Yay!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:59 PM
Oh that was so much fun! The stage was set up with candles and an antique chair. One of the speakers sat in the chair with a book. There was a big screen in the background with a cool pic of a room with a fireplace. He gets up and tells a ghostly tale. The different speakers would take turns coming on stage and sharing a true ghost story or told of a some New England legends. There would be different images on the screen of grave yards and historical buildings and some sound effects. The guy from ghost hunters who also worked with demonologists Lorraine and Ed Warren was dressed in in an antique coat and had an antique hat and ruffled shirt. All black. FUN!
It will be on television in the Fall.

Only disappointment was that we couldn't stay for the meet and greet with the speakers and there was a flyer saying everyone could go to this certain bar and grill for drinks and to chat after the show.
My Niece had to get home for the baby. Daddy wasn't too thrilled having the baby alone for all that time. LOL

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:17 PM

Glad you had fun.

Daddy should grow a pair. Hell, it is only a baby. Sheesh. Some men! (and in his case, I am using that term very loosely.)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL! He actually is an awesome Dad and spends a great deal of time with him, but my Niece is breast feeding and the baby doesn't like a bottle, so baby fussed and screamed his lungs out and Daddy wasn't doing so well. LOL

How are you doing Pheonix? Haven't seen you post in the story for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>