It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I would have pissed if I missed the party! LOL

That's OK, they have pads and stuff for that nowadays... LOL

I LOVE the Cello Thunderstruck Video! Thank you!
Here's my fave ACDC cover >...

YEAH!
G

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OOOoooooooohhhhhhhh I saw a GREAT ACDC spoof T-Shirt the other day!

It said...

ADHD
Attention Deficit... Oh LOOK... A Squirrel!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello Jacy Darlin'! Hope you feel better soon!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey Jacy, the place sure livened up since you came back! I haven't seen Gordi this much in a long time! LOL

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww sweetie! What a lovely thing to say to me!!

Lol, I'm sure it's just a coincidence...but it's been awesome to see everyone again!
Hubby got a ride home tonight, so I wouldn't have to go and get him. I may log off soon to eat some soup.
It's been fun, and I will be back in the morning for a bit!

Hope everybody has a great night!
Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hey Jacy, the place sure livened up since you came back! I haven't seen Gordi this much in a long time! LOL

.... GUILTY as charged your honor!

I cannot begin to describe how much I missed our Shedsis!
I was soooo worried.
I hate feeling helpless, and that's how I feel - when one of us is hurting, but is offline.

So, listen... LISTEN!

We ARE family here. If ANY of you have real life sh*t that needs dealing with...
There are good people here. People who care. People who can help.

There are good ears! and good hearts!

You don't have to feel isolated and alone. We have something special here. If you don't want to post in the open thread, then just message one of the Shed regulars. They are a very special bunch. They will listen, they will care.

OK, it's getting late here, and I'm all.... sentimental!

So, one more song then I'm off to bed!

I think I posted this before? But I love it!

G xx

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sweetest dreams dear Jacy and Gordi!

Gordi, that was beautiful and so very true! Too many people feel that if they share bad stuff, they will bring us down or something. They keep things inside and it festers and doesn't do anyone a damned bit of good. The one feeling down doesn't get lifted up and the one's left behind here in the shed are left wondering and worrying. So to all our missing people and to anyone who visits our magical and loving realm, let it all hang out. We are a truly loving, compassionate and inspiring group.
Sweet dreams my lovelies!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Gordi - You put it perfectly.

I have quickly grown to love our Shed and the people that travel through! And they are always there with an ear (eye) or sound words to let us know we are NOT alone!

Sorry to skip out on the party. Nephew was back for more tutoring, thank goodness exams start Friday, he is frying my brain! LOL

Good night all, I am off to travel to Texas with the Storm Chasers tonight (at least through my laptop).

edit on 5/20/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Good morning Sheddies!!

Got the chance to go down on two of my absolute favorite rail lines in the Tri-State area on Tuesday. Started it all off by stopping at Ironton, Ohio and Ashland, Kentucky. Everything kicked off with myself and a friend of mine catching a short west bound manifest coming through Ironton, Ohio. Shortly after we caught the manifest over at Ironton. We were off to Ashland to catch one or two over there. The only one we saw was a lite power move heading west for the yard at Russell, Kentucky.

After getting done with shooting the lite power move and a track geometry train while down in Ashland. It was off to our usual spot at Kenova, WV to get some more trains. While there were a few other trains that ran through and those will be uploaded whenever I get to it. Here are a of the trains that we did see while there. First one is eastbound Norfolk Southern manifest #169 rolling over the CSX mainline as it heads towards Williamson, WV. After that one had went by and got out of the way. It was eastbound train 188's turn to make a run east over the line to Williamson.

Once the two other manifests had moved on further down the line away from us. We were debating on where to go get something to eat at before heading back home. As we were discussing on where to go and what to eat. We heard a train calling signals heading down the Big Sandy Subdivision just across the river in Kentucky. Once we heard what the leader on the coal train was. We were on our way to the interstate without hesitation to see if we could catch up and pass this coal train. I'm not going to mention how fast we were going on the interstate just to get ahead of it. Needless to say we got ahead of it with time to set up a shot that we had saw about a week earlier.

The rest of the videos will be uploaded and posted in the order that they went by like the ones above whenever I get around to it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Family!
jacy's back...and Backstreet's back too!

Gordi...Such beautiful words, thank you for caring! (Thank you ALL!)

Seems I have the place to myself so be warned...I feel like dancing! Did somebody spike my coffee?

jacy

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I want your love...love love love I want your love...

jacy

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy,
That was great fun in the Shed last night.
Thank You!

I've finished work early today, and am working on some song candidates for BlonnaHooley-ing!!
Is that a word? YEP! Course it is.
I have also nicknamed followers of the band "BlonnaHooligans!"
Will that go down well I wonder?

OK - Coffee time! [__]D

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good morning hunny!
*clinks coffee mugs*
It WAS fun last night! I need me some more fun!

Howz about BlonnaHoolery....like Tomfoolery...? (although I love making up my own words, so go for it!)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

LOL - DEFINITELY!
I am up for a bit of BlonnaHoolery!!! I LIKE IT!

That was a real BlonnaHooleristic moment there, you coined a BlonnaHoolerism!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well...yeah! I'm a BlonnaHooligan, doncha know?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Gordi shouldn't have left his DJ equipment behind...I'm abusing it, lol.

If your friends don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Gordi shouldn't have left his DJ equipment behind...I'm abusing it, lol.....

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hello everyone!
Gimmie- Thanks for the videos. I love watching them. It brings back memories. My PawPaw also loved trains so most of my childhood was spent wondering around the railways of Galax / Hillsville. I know I have had to have walked hundreds of miles of tracks. Then for a treat they would take me to Tweetsie Railroad, hmmmm I wonder if that place is still open???

Godri- I LOVE "BlonnaHooligans!" and would be honored to be called that!

Jacy - Thanks so much for kicking this place into over drive

OK here is my song of the moment:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone! Thought I'd drop in some Brain Food this morning... Love this stuff for long background music! This one I like too, for the topic! Enjoy! Syx...

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join