It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

this is pretty cool hun...but i seen them live back in 1977 or 78...at mississippi river jam..with heart,tko,ufo,nazareth and these guys...but hey i just thought i would rub it in to you..as you know i can be mean at times..LOL..i need to look at all my negatives. i might have a picture of them on stage.i so love that machine you bought me..so love it..love ya...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey Pheonix!! I have something written in a while back about one of my visions, remember? it was when CC and I had offspring. Bragons I called them. male and a female. Blue Grey mix colored fur, dragon paws, wings that folded into their sides/fur. Face of a dragon with the fur mostly covering them... And Fire Breathers. Very short tail, fur on top, dragon skinned underneath. I need a good photo'r to make me a pic with them in it. Maybe with one having open wings or something. Will have to look around, well ask around anyway... Syx...

Are the Bragons anything like these guys?

G

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

AWWWWWW...they are so cute....

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Hey Bud!!!! Almost perfect but color needs to be a little more grey, with blue overtones and highlights? More furry faces too, but definitely Dragon snouted...Dragon feet, covered in fur but still Dragon Skinned, if that makes sense?Awesome though Man!!!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok in case You all may be wondering why I have been posting all the dragons, CC and I have been on the phone with BugWhisperer and I was showing her them, for parts of our convo... Ok, That's all. LOL!! Later, Syx...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well every one..I am going to be off this maybe for a while...But real sure when I will be back here or any thing..I hope I can be later tonight but again I don't know..I have a lot of things to think about..I so hope me leaving Syx for a while will help us both...As I so dont want to lose him..He really is my world..All the pain I have right now I so hope I can get it gone..So I hope every one has a great day....Take Care...Bye For Now...I Love You Syx...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I Love You too CC! This is going to be a great help for us. Still close enough too, remember... Me...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey Pheonix!! I have something written in a while back about one of my visions, remember? it was when CC and I had offspring. Bragons I called them. male and a female. Blue Grey mix colored fur, dragon paws, wings that folded into their sides/fur. Face of a dragon with the fur mostly covering them... And Fire Breathers. Very short tail, fur on top, dragon skinned underneath. I need a good photo'r to make me a pic with them in it. Maybe with one having open wings or something. Will have to look around, well ask around anyway... Syx...

Are the Bragons anything like these guys?

G

omg! They are sooo cute!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Put the video of my exploitation's from this past Saturday up on teh Youtubez over night last night.

And some Hall & Oates to go along with it!!!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Geeeeez, I take off for a while and we have new creatures being born. Cute little buggers!

Love all the dragon images Syx! And I LOVE your signature which leads people to the shed!

Hello Nibbles! So good to see you again!

Hiya Gordi Sweetie!

Hello Bug!

Hiya CC!

Hello Chooch!

Hello one and all!

I have been a bad girl and haven't written in our story lately. Perhaps tomorrow. Stay tuned!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ohhhh come on folks... I am about to have breakfast!

@Syx and CC...

You two remind me so much of two people that I love to follow on Storage wars Canada... (Cindy and Rick)... Yep... we are getting all international over here in France! :

www.youtube.com...

Warmest

Nibs

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hiya Night...

Glad to be back... but more of a lurker nowadays, checking out all of my favourite and respected members and friends.

Hugs

Nibs

a reply to: Night Star

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

Not sure about those two Nib. Haven't seen the show yet. But the name rick, which has 'Dick' for a nickname, has me pegged! LMAO!!! Good choice Man...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed. Hoping a good day is in store for us all... Syx...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Think I'll take a short bike ride for some fresh air and excercise... Have a Feeling I'm going to regret this!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Man Hun..you are so going to hurt when you get done..more likely later today..sorry i am not there to do take you there..but i guess this had to be done..well doing more clothes..the fun of that..oh boy...lol..miss you so much...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Good Morning Everyone...Hope you day is full of joys...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yep! I regret it! Alas... Such is that "It Is What it Is"!!...
edit on 27-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join