It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!!! I hope that everyone is having a great day. We have finally made it to Friday so the weekend is peeking around the corner. We woke up to snow and cold this morning, yuck. I'm trying to do as little as possible today. This is my goal and I am all about fulfilling my goals. LOL

a reply to: Errollorre
Tom that is awesome!!! Thank you so much for doing that!!!! And the scenery is beautiful, it fits so perfectly!!! I love the way people would meet “back in the day”. I’m sure if they wanted me to curtsy I would be someone who refused but since I don’t have to I think it seems like such a classy way to say hello. LOL People laugh because I still nod my head at people, don’t people still do that???

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Good morning Chirp! How are you today? Is your little one feeling better?

a reply to: jacygirl
I hope you are feeling better today. I would send donuts but I don’t have Tom’s neat machines. LOL

a reply to: WalkInSilence
WIS – Hey honey how are you? How are things going your way?

a reply to: crappiekat
I sure hope you got the new job!! That kinda stinks that now you have to wait around on the phone call. At least April will be here before we know it. Thanks for the heads up on the Golden Milk, I would have never thought to check that!! I will wait to hear what your Doc says first. With my health issues right now I am depleted of everything. Iron, Vit D, Vit B12, potassium and those are just what they have tested so far.

a reply to: Night Star
I love that frog pic!!!! I hope that you are able to stay at your home and they don’t raise the rent. At least you have things settled for right now. I’ve been thinking about you. I can’t imagine how hard it is for you going through everything. We are here thinking about you!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Good morning Chirp! How are you today? Is your little one feeling better?

She IS, thank you!
It was a 13 1/2 hour "apocalyptic" bug!
(^LOL stole that reference from someone else!)
My oldest, as of today, has made an entire week of school...only 7 weeks left!
Fingers crossed!

Hope you have a great day doing nothing! Stay warm...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's FRIDAY and I've finished work early! YAY!

How's THIS for a shed design??
Saw it online and thought it was cooooolio!

...and then came across some cool shed tees on Evilbay!!!

Strange what people get up to in their sheds!!

BigG

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
OMG Gordi I want that Shed!! How cute is that!!! And shirt #2 I think. LOL too funny

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hiya Jess! I love that frog pic too! LOL

Chirpy Bird, so glad to hear the girls are doing better!

OMG Gordi, those pics are awesome! LOL

If found, please return to the shed, bahahaha! We need one of those! I'd rather be in the shed...that is so us!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Jacy said that Motley Crew was in the shed.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

"Adorable and perfect." I don't even remember the exact moment I passed away.

Is that a good thing? That you passed away, sorry I'm so "dense"

Should we have a wake?
We could have a lovely three day party to celebrate your life and then you could miraculously "rise" before we push your highly adorned Viking ship out into the waves.
Ups, I got carried away again, it was the idea of a party that made me ramble.

Did I say something wrong?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Good morning everyone!!!!!

I am late as usual but that lovely coffee will be appreciated in due time.

I'm trying to do as little as possible today. This is my goal and I am all about fulfilling my goals. LOL

That is a wonderful goal, so reactionary, you are such a rebel and I salute you.
I want to take enough time off to actually observe how cobwebs materialize in the corners.
It took billions and gazillions of years to create a corn of sand and yet we think running around makes us superior.
How are you? Is life being kind or just something alien you want to frown at?

WIS – Hey honey how are you? How are things going your way?

It is kind of you to ask, I guess I am Ok.
Should I relate it in "Sea" terms, it is rather foggy and I can't here the fog horn nor see the light house.
Hugs

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Would some one care to join me?

Night Yes, it is good there is such a place as "The Shed" a remarkable place, it is odd how we can hide in here. It is a corral reef off the shore of ATS, a place of abundance and diversity.
Corral reefs are precious.
I can't comprehend the emotions you must be experiencing clearing up your mothers house. It seems like such a prolonged process. Hugs.

Gordi we need those T-shirts and your mind in here. I hope you are well?
Kittie April is so far away. But if you think this is good for you I hope you have the patience.

I don't have much to add. Some people call it "real life", all though the curtain between us is very thin.
Life is such a fragile thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
(Walks into the Shed. Sees it's empty at the moment. Looks around behind the bar, finds half empty box of cinnamon
mini donuts. Grabs them and leaves. )
edit on 4-3-2016 by Errollorre because: sneaks back in to edit and grab cookies.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wis, LOVE the avatar you have right now!
You write so beautifully! Yeah, my Sister and I were in the apartment earlier. So sore and tired right now!
HUGS!

Tom, I'm telling Jacy you stole her donuts! Nah, I'll be quiet. We'll just have the pixies bake some more.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
....Gordi we need those T-shirts and your mind in here. I hope you are well?....

I'm here.
Speaking of Shed Tees.... Did you notice the Tees that we were wearing in "The Shed Gathering" thread pics?

(Look directly under the S part of ATS!)

G

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It comes in very handy for cleaning the toilet

Just kidding bro

Hi guys,

a very good 'morrow to you all, here we go again
off to poke around other people's houses in the cold and snow, well I say snow it's more a sort of attempt at snow, and not a very good one at that.

Wishing you all a wonderful day, all emails will be replied to later as time allows, so please bear with me.

Cody

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Mornin'!

I've brought some doughnuts!

There's even some SIMININ ones in in case Jacy shows up!

Hope everybody has a good day!

Have you ever had those mornings where even the Bunn coffee pot doesn't make coffee fast enough? LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Morning Gordi, Cody and Chirpy Bird!

Gordi, I missed the small writing on those shirts...Above the shed!

Cody, good luck to you and the Cuddle Monster on your house hunting! Make sure the house isn't haunted. LOL

Martin, OMG, chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles on top, YUM!

Walks away like a zombie to get more coffee...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good morning everyone.

Sometimes kitties like coffee too.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Gordi, I hope you are feeling better.

I believe I said I had a surprise for you when you got better. Are you better? Now don't fib to me!!

Ok Ok.. Here is your surprise. A few little "Glad your better gifts"

Now pour yourself a nice cup of coffee. hehehe no one will know.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Cody, good luck to you and the Cuddle Monster on your house hunting! Make sure the house isn't haunted. LOL

At the risk of being made a fool,

My angel came to me this morning, we sat and talked, the question was home or investment ?

We're holding out

Angels are such a pain in the arse

Cody

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hi cody,

Do you have a realtor you are working with?

Sometimes they can make the process alittle less stressful by letting them do the foot work. But as I suggested before, know the answers before you ask the questions.

And yes, Angels are a good thing. IMHO

edit on 5-3-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just a quick drop in. We are having a birthday party for my stepdaughter today. Just wanted to let you know why I'm MIA.

Cody I know it's annoying but I think your Angel has proven true to you. Good luck!

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join