It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

....There's even some SIMININ ones in in case Jacy shows up!....

HiYA!
Is that SIMININ a Synonym for Cinnamon?

BigG
edit on 5-3-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar, spelling and i am an idiot

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OK, Quick Update Re Turmeric Infused Golden Milk...

I've had REALLY BAD Man-Flu for about 3 weeks;
Headaches,
Brain Fog,
Really sore throat,
Really Bad Chesty Cough,
Constantly runny nose,
Sleep deprivation due to coughing and difficulty breathing thru the yuk!
General aches and pains and feeling like crap.
No Energy, No Motivation... etc

So, I've been pretty ill for 3 weeks - and probably still getting WORSE!
and I start taking the Golden Milk 3 days ago, one large mug each evening.
2 days ago I thought I (tentatively) felt slightly better,
Yesterday, I definitely noticed a slight improvement in my mood and my thinking was clearer/sharper.
Today, I feel MUCH BETTER. Even to the point where I was out showing my sons tricks with a soccer football!!
I still have a chesty cough and sore throat, but the aches & pains / headache / brain fog etc have almost entirely gone!

I am.... staggered!
Co-incidence? Maybe.
But the timing is Incredible, and I'm going to keep taking the Golden Milk for the next few days.

BigG

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, Thank you for the update. I hope you are right and it has helped you.

I have my own update.

My pcp did return my call. And suggested I Not to start taking Golden Milk. Here are her reasons for me. 1. Yes, it can make your body not absorb Iron, the way she explained it, it could deplete iron. 2. And she also mentioned the fact that it is a blood thinner, and again in my case,( I also have high blood pressure and take meds for that) that it could mess with the meds.

She did say, there no reason I couldn't try it. But not to consider taking it on a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cody, don't know what to say. It sounded so excited looking for your own home. I never could afford to own my own home. The thing is...if you can afford a home, why keep paying out rent when it could be going towards the purchase of your own home? You guys have time to sit back and re-evaluate your situation. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Gordi, glad to hear you are feeling better. Three weeks being sick sucks! OMG, say that three times fast "Being sick sucks." LOL

Martin, Happy Birthday to your Step Daughter!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh, how rude of me, I didn't say hi to kitty cat! Hiya Kat! Good to have advice from your Doctor. A lot of people don't realize that natural things can actually be bad if you have certain health problems and they shouldn't be mixed with prescription meds. Not all things, but some.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
@Night
@kat
@Jessie
@cody

Hey guys - so sorry, my 'puter or the site must have glitched or something!!!!!
The last post I could see (when I posted the golden milk update) was the pic of the donuts halfway down the last page!!!

I totally missed half a page of posts???? wtf?? They definitely weren't there - I looked just before posting!!!

Ghost in the machine??? LOL

Anyway - I hope you are all doing fabby!
Codybro - I don't have to tell you, things will work out the way they will!

Happy Saturday.
BigG

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I have said more than once this place is haunted. LOL I have had weird things happen in here like missing people's posts and seeing them after, posting a reply and it doesn't take etc. Today I would just be browsing through a thread and this thing popped up saying above top secret needs more information for your quote or something like that. I wasn't making any replies, just reading through the thread. I was like what the?????? I had to click in a word or click do not show this message again, or something. Happened like 3 times today. They must be working on something and other things are getting screwed up. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Gordi, Thank you for the update. I hope you are right and it has helped you.
I have my own update.
My pcp did return my call. And suggested I Not to start taking Golden Milk. Here are her reasons for me. 1. Yes, it can make your body not absorb Iron, the way she explained it, it could deplete iron. 2. And she also mentioned the fact that it is a blood thinner, and again in my case,( I also have high blood pressure and take meds for that) that it could mess with the meds.
She did say, there no reason I couldn't try it. But not to consider taking it on a regular basis.

VERY interesting stuff kat!
I didn't know about the Iron absorption thing and will definitely look into that.
i did know about the blood pressure thing, I have slightly high BP myself (No Meds) but Turmeric actually helps LOWER BP and can be used as an alternative to going on BP Meds! So I'm happy to take it with that in mind.

I'm off to look into the Iron thing!

cheers,
G

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey your joining date is April 16, two days before my Birthday! What a cool early gift. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

HiYa Back!
Yes it is!

My oldest daughter when very young and just learning to talk had sort of a li-th-pa (lisp) she would say
si-min=in for cinnamon...It was adorable...

We are NOT allowed to bring it up anymore though! LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

We NEED to get Night to say...

"SIMININ - A SYNONYM for CINNAMON" !!! (3 times FAST!!!)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That is just like that "Irish Wristwatch" one!!!! (tongue twister!)

What is everybody doing today?
I see a birthday party...
House hunting...
As little as possible...

We just got back from a mini hike. I actually got my oldest out of the house to go! WE had a blast...I had to run find left over breakfast cause I was starving...LOL

edit on 5-3-2016 by TNMockingbird because: one what? people aren't psychic...or are they???

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
That's really cool! Would you mind if I used it for an avatar?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"We'll let him tell you," the dragon said.

"Well, where do we have to go? Anywho, what am I doing here and how do I get back?," Skid Mark asked.

"You'll see," the pixie said. "I'm Trix, by the way."

"And I'm Dougie," said the dragon.

Skid Mark bowed down in a deep flourish and said, "I'm Skid Mark the Clown." A loud blast erupted from his ass and he chuckled. The seat of his pants tore while he was bowing. "Damn," he said. "I liked those pants." He reached in the pile of clothes on the floor and pulled out a pair that was less stained than the others. "These will do." Ignoring the interlopers, he dropped his pants and put the other pair on, but not before they saw the brown stain on the seat of his yellowed underwear.

"I see you live up to your name," Trix said.

"What's that supposed to mean," Skid Mark asked. "Hey hand me my Night Train. I want a hit before we set off to see your friend. The sooner we find out what's going on, the sooner I can start working again."

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: TNMockingbird

We NEED to get Night to say...

"SIMININ - A SYNONYM for CINNAMON" !!! (3 times FAST!!!)

Have you tried saying it 3 times fast? I screwed up the second time. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well, there you are young man! Coming in sporting a fancy new avatar and a story entry as well. Yay!

It was funny yet gross at the same time! The story, not the avatar.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. Sorry it was so short. I've had a lot to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No problem. You make things fun and interesting in just a short piece. I love that you have a dragon and pixie with you!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. Sorry it was so short. I've had a lot to do.

D.D.I.G.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why are you being a bad boy? Now you have to go into the dog house! And it has a door and a lock and key and I gave the key to Pesky the pixie, which means...you might be in there awhile!

Having problems with the site today. Someone else is too and made a post about it. Might take off to watch movies and roll some cigarettes for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join