It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

This is Pesky. She will let you out...well, I don't know when yet. She hasn't decided.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

That is too funny Honorable Bombadil. See I would have grabbed a barrel of Guinness a bottle of double malt vintage, fish and chips, and something for break fast such as a leg of lamb and a loaf of sourdough. And perhaps a single cinnamon donut for my tea.
Can't get a decent cut of lamb here.
Ahh, deboned with care, stuffed with marvelous herbs and garlic, roasted in intervals, slowly, served with mint jelly, mashed potatoes and succulent gravy made from the bone and the drippings.

I like the "WalksIntotheShed" twist, My subconscious knew where I would be eleven years ago. Scary.
My name is wrong though I missed a letter, one day the Mods may have Mercy on me and allow me to correct it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Well I've got yet another story entry today.
I hope it doesn't seem overly long to you. I try to write a simple scene but it takes a lot of words to explain what's in my mind. lol
Anyway here is more of my story of the Adventures of Errollorre etc etc. lol
You can read the previous chapter if you are so inclined with this link here:
Chapter 7 page 335
And now Chapter 8 of my ever increasing long-winded tale.
Chapter 8

The road to the Faery Kingdom was easy to find.
Troll knew the way. But if he hadn’t, Errollorre would have been able to just follow the stream of volunteers who walked along it’s path, going to join the ranks of the new army.
Battle hardened veterans of past conflicts, and an idealistic adventures, answered the call of Queen Lekya to gather to fight the Witch Queen.

Errollorre walked along with the gathering troops with his left hand resting on the hilt of his new sword.
It was a parting gift from the wizard Carl before they went their separate ways.
The wizard had noticed Errollorre was missing a sword. So he reached within his fuzzy bathrobe and produced one for Errollorre.
“Here is a mighty sword for you to use.” said the wizard.
“That is a fine looking sword.” said Errollorre. “A grand blade as this must have a name. Something like the singing sword, or excalibur.”
“Indeed it has a name.” said the wizard. “It is called Ginsu.”

The procession of volunteers reached the gates of the Faery Kingdom.
There were guards checking the credentials and intentions of each one attempting to enter the walled city.
Errollorre waited patiently in a long line until at last it was his turn to speak with the guard.

“State your name, where you hail from, and you business.” said the guard.
“I am Errollorre of the Palindromes and this is Troll the troll.”
The guard looked at Troll. “You’re the first troll we ever got here.”
“Trolls never come to Faery Land because we think Faery people disgusting.” said the troll.

“State your business.” said the now angry guard.
“We come to speak with Queen Lekya.” said Errollorre.
“Oh, do you now?” said the guard. “Is she expecting you?”
“Well no.” said Errollorre, “but I’m sure she will speak with us.”
“And why would she want to speak with you and not with the hundreds of others who tell me everyday the want to speak with the queen?” asked the guard.
“We come with the recommendation of a wizard.” said Errollorre.
“Oh?” said the guard. “Which wizard is that?”
“The mighty wizard Carl.” said Errollorre.
“Never heard of him.” said the guard. “Wait here a moment.”

The guard stepped inside a small hut and returned carrying a large leather bound book.
“Ok let’s see, Buzdaderlo, Candolf, Capodona, Carmerato, Carnak, no there is no Carl listed here. This is a record of all the known wizards who have passed through Accasia and there is no record of a Carl.”

“I don’t think he is from Accasia.” said Errollorre. “But he is a mighty wizard who knows the queen.”
The guard gave Errollorre and Troll a disgusted look. Then he called over another guard on horseback who took a message from him and rode off.
“We’ll find out soon enough about your wizard.” said the guard. “While we’re waiting tell me what specialties you bring in joining our military forces.”
“We’re not joining your forces.” said Errollorre. “We’re going to see the queen to get some troops from her, to help us storm Prince Dricore’s castle, and rescue my true love.”

The guard gave them a look and backed away from them.
After several more minutes the second guard returned on horseback.
The second guard dismounted and spoke.
“The queen says she knows all the great wizards of Accasia and she never heard of a wizard named “Carl.”
“Alright you two.” said the first guard. “Either join up or get out of here.”
Errollorre and Troll walked slowly away from the gate of the Faery Kingdom.

“We have got to see the queen.” said Errollorre to Troll.
Troll thought a moment and then said, “Troll has plan.”
“What is it?” asked Errollorre.
“You see.” said the troll. The Troll smashed his fist into Errollorre’s jaw.
Errollorre dropped to the ground unconscious.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
continued from above.

Troll picked up Errollorre and slung him over his left shoulder.
Then Troll crouched slightly and took off running towards the gates of The Faery kingdom.
Many on the crowded road moved out of the way of the charging troll.
Those who didn’t were soon sent flying through the air or trampled underfoot.
The guards spotting the flying bodies and heard the screams.
They braced themselves to face the charging troll with lances ready.
Troll plowed through them like a hot knife through butter.
Lances snapped like twigs. One guard managed to get off a single blast of a horn to warn the city.

The guards stationed on the city wall spied the charging troll.
They ordered the city gates to be closed.
The great wood and steel doors were slowly being pushed into a closed position.
Troll reached the doors before the were completely closed and locked.
Extending his right hand he pushed hard on the great door.
On the other side of the door, twenty men and other enchanted beings, pushed back hard to close it.
Troll lowered his shoulder into the door, dug his feet in, and shoved hard against the door.
For several moments both sides struggled to move the door.
Then there was the sound of a loud crack, as the door buckled and snapped at the hinges.
The great door began to fall on the men and enchanted beings inside the gate.
Troll lept up onto the door and plowed forward through soldiers and anyone else in the way.

Troll made his way towards the closed doors of the throne courtyard of the Faery Queen.
The great doors were closed and locked. In front stood hundreds of well armed soldiers, braced and ready to repel the attacking troll.
It was nothing short of a miracle that the brain of Troll in that moment came up with another idea.
As he rushed the barrier of soldiers he grabbed the still unconscious Errollorre from his shoulder. Then while holding Errollorre by the ankles, he began to twirl him around his head as one would with a lasso.
Then as Errollorre reach a maximum rotation speed Troll released him sending Errollorre flying up and at the great stained glass window high above the courtyard doors.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
and finally...
continued from above.
Queen Lekya stood on high marble steps in the throne room of the Faery Kingdom.
The Ceremony of the New Day was being performed, as it is everyday before the Queen presides over a public audience.
The ground of the courtyard was built upon retractable platforms that pulled back and exposed a long deep pool of dark blue water.
Sacred words were spoken over the waters by Faery priests, while wood nymphs gracefully swam and performed an intricate water ballet, spreading blessed herbs throughout the waters.

Queen Lekya descended marble stairs and stood at the edge of the ceremonial pool.
In her hands was a vase full sacred oils. She gently poured the oils into the pool, and spoke words to invoke the guidance and wisdom of the Faery ancestors.
There was suddenly a loud crash.

Errollorre smashed through the stain glass window high above the court yard.
He sailed over the assembly of dignitaries and guests and landed in the pool at the feet of the queen.
A great splash and a wave of water poured over the queen.
Errollorre was revived by the water and bobbed to the surface.
As he gasped for air and spit out water he saw the queen standing in front of him.
Her hair once carefully braided, was now wet and hanging below her shoulders.
Her beautiful gossamer gown that shimmered like starlight, now hung on her like a dripping wet rag.
Errollorre stood and taking a step toward the queen said, “I beg your pardon I don’t….”
Before he could finish Errollorre slipped on the wet marble floor.
He slid and fell into the queen, sending them both sprawling onto the marble stairway.

Armed guards poured into the courtyard. Archers took potion in the balconies above.
Swords and arrows were aimed at Errollorre.
One guard commanded, “Hold your place and make no move towards the queen!”
“The Queen!” said Errollorre. He turned to face the queen sitting in a puddle beside him.
“Your majesty”, said Errollorre, “Please accept my most humble apologies. I am unsure how…”
Before Errollorre could finish his statement a small goldfish fell from his hair.
It bounced once on the floor, then it dove into the pool. It swam away unharmed.
With water dripping into his eyes, Errollorre turned and looked at Queen Lekya.
Her face had a stern frown, which twitched slightly into a smile.
Then Queen Lekya began to loudly laugh.

edit on 5-3-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi that is not photo shopped, is it? Who came up with that or did the universe just tinker a little?
Thank you for sharing you are so considerate.

I do hope you recover my friend. It sounds like you caught what I had.
Oh no the shed is contagious!!!!

Keep your tossies warm, don't let any thing worry you, is Chrissie worried? If she is you should be too.
We (women) know you boys love pampering so we just go along with the spiel until it gets serious.
Just kidding dear.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Silly Skid, Wolves are Free, of course you can.

Here is one of my favorites.
If you search "Wolves animated gifs" you can find tons
a reply to: Skid Mark

I cant read your Avatar with my stupid eyesight. What is the title of the book?
The squid is a nice touch and so is your add to the tale.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The avatar is gross too, in an endearing adolescent kind of way.

I like squid but not when it pops out of a book. Just kidding. (kind of)

You said "young man"!!! He can't be young if he is he is a very old soul.
Perhaps you just say "young man" to all males as I say "Boys" to them no matter their age.

It all ways puts a smile on their face. I like to look for the "child" in people, the original.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Funny story Skid.
Looking forward to reading more.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Cool, thanks! I like that one.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Thanks. I'm not sure where it's going or how it ties into the bigger story at large.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I would like to great my love my friend my significant other, before he takes the step to enter this magical realm.

He has listened to my tales and is very curious about it all and is a little shy too. Over whelmed by the vastness of ATS.
I hope this is OK.
A member now perhaps he will write.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

One of the best!

P

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Errollorre Well written. I wish we had a continuum but perhaps this is part of the charm of "our world".

May I just call you "Sage" or use it as a synonym?
Sages where honored.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Pheonix so nice to "see" you, yes that one is amazing. Thank You.
How are you? Are you well? Is life fair to you?
So good to see you.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I am always here. I am well, well, sort of. Wellness is a state of mind and pain tries to destroy wellness.

Sometimes I am well and sometimes not.

Such is life

Fair? That is a decision we must all make for ourselves.

Thanks for the kind words.

ETA. My back is very painful and my middle son started dialysis this week. Sometimes life is simply a big bitch.

P

edit on 5/3/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Don't tell any one but I may have a few of those delightful donuts.
I don't know about Bunn' coffee pot but I know any coffee maker will tease you.
Coffee is essential, universal, existential.
I had a friend who claimed it should be on the top of the food pyramid to which I agree.
My Dear.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I am always here.

As the hidden quartz of clear crystal deep below us.

Such is life

Why is this so? No answer requested. A mystery.

Fair? That is a decision we must all make for ourselves

Is it? I have a very hard time comprehending the concept of absolute individuality (please hear the compassion in my voice), of narcissistic self centeredness.

Fair is in my little world, how we reach out and go beyond our capacity to help each other.
Fair is holding, grasping the hand that is too weak to hold mine.

Sometimes life is simply a big bitch.

This has me sobbing, are we never to end the pain in this world of ours?
Or are we just destined to learn?
I don't think I want to learn any more.
My prayers go out to you.

edit on 5-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I'm an illitarate tech imbecille

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I hope my reward in the afterlife is worth all of this crap.

Seriously, the closer I get to the end, the more intrigued I am about what comes next.

I know something comes next! Story, true one.

But, I can wait, Patience is a virtue after all.

Unfortunately, pain and writing do not mix well. Neither does writing and pain killers!

I am doing Ok.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I hope my reward in the afterlife is worth all of this crap.
Seriously, the closer I get to the end, the more intrigued I am about what comes next.

I had a very wise friend, who said he refused to believe in reincarnation because he did not want to come back and relive this hell.

I don't know what will happen after this so called life.
The Story is very intriguing and I believe you. Oh, I have been there my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join