It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Good evening everyone.
I thought I'd take a break from public mockery and humiliation and stop by to wish everyone well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

It wasn't that bad, was it?
LOL
Some members are just jaded I suppose!

You should link your thread! It is a cute/funny story!

If you don't then I'll be forced to turn the light on, get some reading glasses, and do it myself!

Okay I couldn't wait! Remember "patience" is NOT my strong suit!
Link to Errollorre's First Thread (I think?)
edit on 2-3-2016 by TNMockingbird because: see above

edit on 2-3-2016 by TNMockingbird because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I would imagine that you could tell some wild stories of the high seas!

The other avatar was fierce, both are nice!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

It wasn't that bad, was it?
LOL
Some members are just jaded I suppose!

You should link your thread! It is a cute/funny story!

If you don't then I'll be forced to turn the light on, get some reading glasses, and do it myself!

LOL OMG and whatever initials represent the word AAARRRRGGGHH!! lol
The mods came in and changed it because I did not properly source MYSELF. lol
Anyway I didn't expect to have my face splattered in ATS land.
It's like being called in front of the class on the first day in a new school for misbehaving.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well, people certainly do value their privacy/anonymity.

Cats out of the bag now! I listened to your other music also, it is nice.

Welcome Tom, now that we may address you properly...

I am Bird/Chirp...LOL!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Bird.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Good morning all

kat for you and your interview

As for the rest of us

Have a great day one and all

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ahaaa! LOL

Go Tom!
I visited the site linked from Toms OP and also listened to some of the songs there...

Tom - Am I detecting the influence of a certain Mr Roy Orbison in there somewhere?
Do you record/produce your own stuff?

BigG

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Good morning, Family.
I think I'm going to write quite a few replies while nobody's home...I hope that's okay.

I am overwhelmed with real life right now. My back injury flared up and I can hardly walk so I've been couch-ridden for a few days (in pain and miserable). Lots of problems that I can't find solutions for; I am completely depressed.
I'm only admitting this because I don't want any of you to think I'm absent because I'm offended or angry about anything that's been written here.

I also want to address the comment that I made long ago when I said "there are no mistakes" in the story writing.
When this story initially 'took off' I had the intention to try to turn it into a book. (delusions of grandeur)
Writing comes easy to me and it always has...notice I didn't say "good writing"...it's just that words are my thing.

I realize that it's not so easy for other people, and many are intimidated at the thought of criticism. (because nobody likes to be criticized, even if it's meant as 'constructive'...in my opinion...)
Back then, members were participating and openly admitting that some of them had never written before, and were actually enjoying it.

I didn't want anyone to feel that their contribution wasn't good enough...ever. I knew that to turn this into a book, there would have to be editing...lots and lots of editing...to ensure flow and consistency. At that time, I had more free time and actually thought I'd be able to pull it together.

Then real life got real, and I had to spend a year dedicated to my daughter and mother-in-law. I didn't even really have time to visit the site, never mind write stories and keep up with the conversation. I can't describe how much I missed you all...as pathetic as it is to admit this...you are the only people who listen and care. Which is why I don't reach out when I'm in distress, because in real life...I have no one to reach out to.

If you're reading this, you might want to grab another coffee here...sorry, but I'm not done yet.
(continued below)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

The rambling continues....

I would like to apologize for any off-colour remarks that I either wrote or participated in. My kids are grown and gone and when I'm here I'm not thinking that children are reading (and a teeny tiny part of me doesn't want to constantly censor myself...I spent 30 years being the don't drink/smoke/swear/do drugs/party role model Mom of impressionable youngsters.)
My sense of humour can be wicked at times, but I've never been a wild child...never a party-person...always the responsible one. I've had friends on all levels of the social spectrum, from teachers/lawyers/doctors to bikers/addicts/alcoholics. (had more laughs with the bikers, to be honest). Actually, some of the teachers/lawyers/doctors were the biggest alcoholics/addicts.
In the end, I can find common ground with just about anybody...doesn't matter what 'label' gets slapped on them.

Well...I thought I had one more apology to write, but maybe my pain meds have kicked in...because I've gone blank now. Or maybe my subconscious is telling me that "That's enough!" of the serious/miserable ramblings.

Soooo....I'm going to grab a coffee...a smoke...spit and swear, then write some personal replies to you lovely people.

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

JC Sorry to hear you're in a bad place, if it makes you feel any better we all love you.

I would write more but lunch just finished so
((((((((((((((Codyhug))))))))))))

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

It DOES help...thank you Cody. *squishy hug*

TNM & Errol...Many thanks for the donuts! I would literally sell an internal organ on eBay for a donut right now.

Gori...I'm sorry you're still sick. We've both had it here, and it's still not completely gone (it's been months). It's the apocalyptic zombie flu bug...I'm pretty sure Nibiru did it. Or aliens. (I want to try that Golden Milk recipe!) Also...loving your videos big time!

crappiekat...Did I read job interview? If so, good luck to you!!!

Marty...Hi! My first husband was a drummer and the practices were always at our house. Can you play? I tried, but apparently wasn't coordinated enough.

Time for another coffee....
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thanks hunny!

Back at ya with a HUGE big squishy caramel custard-filled, fudge icing topped donut the size of Alberta on top!

Sprinkles?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sweetie I am so sorry that your back has you down. [[[HUGS]]] Squishy hugs to you!!!!! I like to play with the drums but mostly I just create headaches. LOL I love music but can barely carry a tune. I played flute, oboe, and pick at a piano but that’s about it. I would love to be able to sing but right now the only thing assured is bleeding ears! LOL Your friends sound a lot like mine, they run from one end of the spectrum to the other…makes get togethers interesting. I picture you sitting at the drums with sticks flying everywhere! HAHAHA

Gordi - Only you can make a hug sound tasty!! LOL

edit on 3/3/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

....Gordi - Only you can make a hug sound tasty!! LOL

It was the sprinkles wasn't it? LOL

I got more coconut milk today, so I'll be able to have the Golden Milk every day for about a week.
If I notice any benefit from it, I shall report back to the shed!

G

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi and Marty...Thanks for the love and donuts!

I've been wanting to try that Golden Milk for a while, just haven't got all the ingredients. I've started added turmeric to my cooking though, it's supposed to be so good for you.

I have more heartfelt replies to write, but got sucked into acronyms and mail.
Would like to spend some time here after lunch duty. I haven't been out for a few days so hoping some fresh air will help blow the stink off, lol.

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Jacy, you are a treasure and loved very much! You have been through so much for so many years and I can relate to that and the depression and the physical pain stuff. Through it all, you have kept your sanity and sense of humor. You are an amazing woman and one I am proud to call 'friend'. My heart goes out to you and when you aren't here, I think about you and wonder how you are and worry about you. Don't you ever forget that!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Ahaaa! LOL

Go Tom!
I visited the site linked from Toms OP and also listened to some of the songs there...

Tom - Am I detecting the influence of a certain Mr Roy Orbison in there somewhere?
Do you record/produce your own stuff?

BigG

Hi Gordi,
Yes I produce my own music. At least for the songs I write.
Play most of the instruments. Or at least program the machines to play them. lol
I find tracks for most of the cover songs I do.(I can't find a big band willing to set up in my living room for free.)
I'm heavily influenced by The Beatles. Vocally I have lot's of guys I used as models. Elvis, Sinatra, Pavarotti, Tom Jones, Big Crosby, Ian Gillian, Paul Rodgers, lot's of rockers from back in the day. Heck I just realized there's nothing original in anything I sing. lol

edit on 3-3-2016 by Errollorre because: you know.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was thinking.(which can be dangerous.
)
Since the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
If you want to call me "Tom" feel free.
I know I get tired of having to type "Errollorre" all the time. lol
And if you've seen my pictures then you know I don't resemble Errol Flynn.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tom it is so very nice to meet you, my name is Jessie
*Martin dips into a low curtsy*

edit on 3/3/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join