It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

A dream sequence. I'd be good with that.
Even if everyone couldn't get 'on the same page', or just want to continue their current storyline...some of the members who maybe are feeling stuck (?) could 'dream/wake' back in The Shed...mysteriously.
And we take it from there....?

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

You were already in a couple of them....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok, I got way behind again and I'm too lazy to go back over everything to answer everyone individually. Sorry!

We seem to have different ideas for the name of the next shed incarnation and who should start it. To jump to shed 5 is funny as hell, but would be confusing to people I would think. I don't care if Jacy starts the new thread or anyone else. The only reason I took over this one was because for quite a while we were losing members and participation and It broke my heart seeing it die out like that. Syx came along and helped me to keep it going and whatever few people were left popping in at the time.

To my surprise and complete delight, the Shed grew over time and is once again thriving. There is plenty of time to vote on who should start the next Shed and what the name should be.

As far as the different story lines...any character can easily meet up with other charcaters in in the story to interact. The place is magically so it doesn't matter how far away we may be from one another. There are portals, dragons to ride...we can reach other sometimes through telepathy if the characters magic is working and nothing is standing in their way. So no worries there.

I would just like to remind people that if they are going to interact with others, please don't leave them hanging. If they are speaking to you, answer them. When interacting with other people's characters, try not to disappear for too long from the story as that leaves all the other characters on hold and unable to write an entry themselves. I myself promise that even if I have writers block, I will still add something to keep the story flowing. These are just friendly reminders.

We have all made mistakes, myself included with my crappy memory...if you are interacting with others and it is day time, try to keep it day time for a bit before going strait to night time. Unless you want to cover a lot of ground quickly, then add how they have been traveling for many hours and now it's night.

I don't want to sound bossy about this, that is not my intention. I have learned a lot from writer's sites I used to belong to and having joined in interactive roleplaying. I know the chaos and confusion that can come of this. LOL

I just feel that this is such an amazing and great quality showcase of writers and their talent and am just trying to be helpful. If I myself screw up as I have many times, please let me know. I would rather correct my mistake then continue screwing up. Like when I went from being inside a tree and then a cave and I was still writing about being at the tree. Gawd, awkward. LOL

It has never been a rule, only a suggestion and I know Syx feels the same...play your own charcaters, interact with other people's characters, but it is best not to play anothers character as you might have them saying or doing something that they don't feel fits their character. Unless it is something mild like...say a battle is going and you make your entry with your character, you may comment on how others are holding their own or one of the characters seem to be in trouble or you shout out to that character in warning of something coming their way. Don't just assume the other persons character and speak for them or make actions for them. Hope I'm making sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ok on the helping You with cutting Skooters Hair Hun. You're right in that it will be a work out! Especially around His eyes!! You know how much He hates Us getting too close there! LOL!!

Also This from You; "CC
AWWWW..OK NOW I SO WANT A KITTEN...SYX PLEASE..NEVER MIND I KNOW YOUR ANSWER ALREADY..."

I told Ya that maybe We could get one for You after We are all unpacked and stuff. Cause right now He/She might get some injury from stuff fallin, or Us accidentally steppin on Him/Her... Ya know? I just wouldn't
to want to see Her/Him get hurt...

Also this from You; "I SO HOPE SOME DAY WE CAN HAVE A DOG LIKE THIS..BUT SYX SO NEEDS TO TRAIN HIM TO DO THESE THINGS..OUR LITTLE DOG ALSO CANT DO THOSE THINGS..SO DARN SMALL BUT WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH..

As far as training Skooter CC, You will be in on that too. It will be better that way with more of the same things I am doing to come from You as well. Make sense? (in My head it does.) ("No it doesn't Syx. You have no idea of what You are trying to say, so how can Poor CC figure that out?! Man, Give Her a break." ~ "Give ME a break already Dude! And MUCH LONGER ONE THIS TIME!!! You are driving Me Crazy today!!! Knock it off or there will be Hell to Pay!")

Me...
edit on 21-2-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed mild boo boo...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

mmm I guess I'll have to rethink my upcoming story line were all of the various Shed characters speak and interact after being transformed into plum puddings.

(just kidding. lol)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I just caught up with the dream idea. I have developed a story line that got Martin's charcaters and Bug's into the same story line. We have traveled far and have plans of battling an evil witch and her minions. So now I have a dream where I'm back at the shed and yet still fighting the shadow people and other beasties and things? I'm so confused.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Plum Puddings!! LMAO!!! That's rich Erroll!! LOL!!

Hey, You guys are talking about Dream Sequence. I had done that before on purpose a couple times. Then I did it to fix a Boo Boo that would have screwed some things up, as far as some characters and eventts...
It saved My Ass for that it helped Me fix what might have been something very difficult for the Characters I had in My tale, to get out of... Know what I mean?...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You were already in a couple of them....

I know sweetie, and for a mere $9.99/min Cdn I can be in a few more.

jacy

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Maybe there is a Holiday on Accasia were everyone drops what they're doing and rushes back to the Shed to celebrate.

Then back to the prison they were held in. Back to the cliff they were falling off of, etc etc...lol

edit on 21-2-2016 by Errollorre because: the word is celebrate not celibate. Unluess you're a nun.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
rushes back to the Shed to celibate.

I was REALLY starting to like you, too...

WHY would we want to do THAT?!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I corrected my misspell. Now if you would excuse me, I have to wash my monk's robe.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Hey! I've been ALONE at the Shed for months now.
Why you think I'm eating so many donuts?

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What a bargain!!! That is like 8 bucks American!! Count me in.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What a bargain!!! That is like 8 bucks American!! Count me in.

I've been charging you since last month.
Hacked your info, got your credit card numbers.

Sssh...now sing Roxanne to me....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL!!!!

Errol corrected his mis-spelling...

Initially it said
"return to the shed to CELIBATE"...cracked me up for awhile!

Good save Errol!

edit on 21-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: well NOW I'm the one who can't spell OR use correct grammar! LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've been charging you since last month.
Hacked your info, got your credit card numbers.

Worth every devalued dollar.

Sssh...now sing Roxanne to me....

JAAAAAAACY!! You don't have to put on the red dress.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You must excuse me for a moment.
I'm now having one of those laughing fits where it's outta control so you gotta let it run it's course....
ok?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Same!!!

Okay...phew...I'm done...
"laughing" that is!

LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Me too I think.

I'm completely lost, but I had fun getting there!

jacy

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

OHhhhhh. Well that explains alot. Hell, I thought you had been doing all kinds of tunes about the Shed. Like I told Syx, there is even one with Dawg in the title.

So then you do not play at the "Shed" in Ocean Springs.

Thank you for clearing that up. Jeez, I thought we had some real famous Blue's player in the Shed. LOL!!!

I still think your song rocks.

edit on 21-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join