It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL!!!!! That is funny. But Night is right. We might confuse the wrong people.

Love that video. Thanks for posting.

They have re-introduced the wolf here in Wisconsin, but folks are having a fit about it.

A couple years ago a woman was found dead up here. They never came out and said it, but there is a good chance she was attacked by wolves. Folks up here got real nervous and made alot of noise about how they wanted the wolves out. Now we have this Wolf Hunting debate going on. It's pretty messed up.

As I have stated here before, I will not sleep outside at night. Usually I have alot of deer around my home, so I figure, if the deer are not spooked there should be no problem. But since I have been up here, I noticed a couple times, they have totally disappeared a few times, and it was not during hunting season, and that has made me more alert.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I had seen that wolf vid before, very cool. And it had my white wolf in it too!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Edit I just found a flying Polar Bear for you.

a reply to: ccbears
Hay Little Lady, they only have a Black bear at walyou.com, I have looked else where but all I can find are kid sizes in white. Sorry.

You have a Pegasus avatar, that is so "me", you know the horse thing. it is a very nice one too.

edit on 21-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Adding all most extinct species

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I think when the time comes.... we should go with "The Shed 5"!!!
It'll really mess with the OCD crowds heads!!!! LOL

Yes excellent idea. Quantum physics or something would be our explanation.

WIS, Oh WIS... Is there a WIS in the Shed???

Perhaps I am just a wisp of days long gone and a figment of times to come. A ghost? I think I am here.

I have something for you....
(Well ALL of you really...)
If it doesn't put a smile on your face and a rainbow in your heart... then I don't know what will!

Oh Gordi, you are special. How do you know?
I can't express how that sequence touched me, but I am still crying. Sobbing.

edit on 21-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: one little letter

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

CC it was an excellent idea, but we are so many weird creatures in here that there naturally will be a "Platonic" debate. Keep bringing in ideas. Heck, I used to do photography in the old fashion way. When I was lucky I'd keep 10 pictures out of 100. Ideas are the same way.
Hugs

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

You are human right? I am just asking because if you are a hybrid or a walk in that is cool too. I don't want to be nailed as prejudice.
But that is a really "interesting" perspective.
You all know I am joking, don't you?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And now for yet another chapter in the continuing saga of Errollorre and his Quest for the Shed.
The previous chapter (chapter 3) can be found at this link:
Chapter 3 page 295

And now for Chapter 4 (Que the old time radio organ music)

Chapter 4

Errollorre walked through ankle high snow that now covered the road to the Shed.
It was snowing and night had fallen in Accasia. The cold wind and blowing snow made it hard for Errollorre to see.
He came to a fork in the road and in the cold and confusion turned right instead of left.
He was now walking away from the Shed.
Finally finding a group of snow covered trees that bent and formed a shelter from the wind,
Errollorre stopped and slept for the night.
In the morning he awoke looking like a snow bank.
The sun quickly warmed up the land and Errollorre.
He continued walking down the road until he came upon a bridge of twisted branches crossing a flowing river.

He began to cross the bridge when suddenly he was confronted by a troll covered in bandages.
“Why have you come to my bridge?” growled the troll as snot ran from his nose.
“I say” said Errollorre, “All you alright? You seem to have been in an accident.”
“Troll attacked by mean beasties.” said the troll. “But troll still strong and stop you from walking on bridge.”
“Is that a cast on your arm?” asked Errollorre. “You really are wrapped up in bandages. Do you want me to make you some crutches?”
“Troll fine!” said the wobbly troll. “Troll strong and punish intruder.”
The troll tried to lift his cast covered arm in a threatening manner. But the weight of it plus his unsteadiness on two legs secured in splints, caused him to lose his balance and fall over the side of the bridge into the river.
Errollorre looked over the side of the bridge at the troll in the river struggling to reach the shore.
“I say!” called Errollorre. “Do you need some help?”
“Troll fine! (gurgle gurgle) said the troll. “Troll (blub blub) troll get to river bank. Then troll (blub gurgle blub) get to you.”
“Well I’m in kind of a hurry.” said Errollorre. “Sorry I can’t wait around.” Perhaps you can punish and attack me on my way back. I’ll be seeing you.”
Errollorre began to cross the bridge until he got to the spot where the troll fell. He then noticed something shiny on the ground.
“What is this?” wondered Errollorre.
Errollorre examined what appeared to be a pair of bangle bracelets.
“These certainly don’t belong to that troll.” thought Errollorre. “I’ll just hold on to these until I find it’s rightful owner.”
Errollorre pocketed the bracelets and was about to continue his journey when the heavy cast covered arm of the troll came down on his head.
“You think troll stupid”, said the dripping wet and still wobbly troll. “Now troll teach you last lesson.”

Errollorre was laying on the ground, groggy from the surprise attack. He was weakened and unable to defend himself. He watched the troll rear up for a final deadly pounce onto Errollorre.

Then his eyes spotted something on the top of the hill.
It began to make a strange noise. It began to move at Errollorre and the troll at ever increasing speed.
The troll hearing the sound turned to look. He and Errollorre were both in shock as they saw approaching them at a fast clip, a green striped Gremlin!

Yes it was a 1973 AMC Gremlin.
The troll tried to turn and run but the heavy splints on his legs and the bandages and cast made moving quickly impossible.
“Troll having bad week.” said the troll as the gremlin drove square into the troll’s stomach.
The troll was knocked over the side of the bridge again and into the rapid flowing river.
“Troll think he look for new job downstream.” said the troll, as he bobbed in the water and moved out of sight.

The still groggy Errollorre expected the gremlin to attack him next. But instead the car stopped and the driver's door opened.
Out stepped a barefoot man in a fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head.
It was the wizard Carl.

“Wizard Carl!” said Errollorre. “What manner of beast is this?”
“Beast is right.” said the wizard Carl. “You wouldn’t believe the bad gas mileage I get in this thing.”
“I do not understand.” said Errollorre as he slowly struggled to his feet.
“This thing burns a lot of fuel.” said Carl. “Do you know there is not one gas station in all of Accasia. No other cars either for that matter. Why I had only been in Accassia an hour when I ran out of gas. I’d still be stranded if it wasn’t for a Scotsman on a dragon who spotted me. He put a few drops from his flask into the tank and this thing has been moving like there’s no tomorrow.”
“Get in I’ll give you a lift.”

The weakened Errollorre climbed into the passenger seat and the adventurer and wizard sped down the road in the 1973 gremlin.
“This is amazing.” said Errollorre.”This carriage could take me through all of Accasia in little time.”
“Sorry to disappoint you.” said the wizard. “But in twenty minutes this thing turns back into a kiwifruit.” What is that in your hand?”
“I found these bracelets on the bridge.” said Errollorre. “Take me to the Shed and perhaps the Sheddites will know it’s owner.”
“The owner of those bracelets is not at the Shed.” said Carl.
“I’ll take you to the old tree. Perhaps you will find the owner and the key to your quest there.”
“How can you know this?” asked Errollorre.
“Hey!” said Carl, “I’m a wizard. I get wizard vibes alright? Listen, let’s get a few things straight.
Being a wizard is kind of random. Sometimes things work, sometimes you improvise. You can’t depend on me to give you shortcuts.”

The gremlin came to a stop in front of a large tree. It had an opening where a once stood a large door that was now smashed in.
“Here’s your stop.” said the wizard.
“You’re not coming with me?” asked Errollorre.
“Not right now.” said Carl. “I want to get to town before I find myself sitting on a rolling fruit.”
“When you’re done here, look for me at The Dark Star Inn in town.”
“Are you going to find more information in the battle to free Accasia from evil?” asked Errollorre.
“No,” said the wizard. “I want to see if I can find that Scotsman and get a sip from that flask.”

edit on 21-2-2016 by Errollorre because: picky picky picky

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

How does one manage to NOT get so far behind that it makes it almost impossible (for me anyway and my limited brain capabilities) to respond to people individually?

I can't keep up either, I used to just browse ATS, make a hit here and there, but now I want to know what is going on in The Shed.

♪♫"Sometimes we only live for the here and now
Sometimes we're lonely
Sometimes we feel we need a place to be grounded
Or fly away again"♪♫

Did you write that? How did you put those "notes" on.
That was very nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You have mail!

And the notes are easy...well, I don't know if it works on ALL comps (not tech savvy!) but,
it's "alt" 13 and "alt" 14 while you hold the "alt" button down just type 1 3 or 1 4.
♪♫

To add: the other "different" notes are in a file...I use them sometimes for other stuff!
edit on 21-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Errol, that was great! Loved your entry! I should move my butt and add something.

Wis, I like those musical notes too and wondered how she did that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
Errollorre walked through ankle high snow that now covered the road to the Shed.
It was snowing and night had fallen in Accasia. The cold wind and blowing snow made it hard for Errollorre to see.
He came to a fork in the road and in the cold and confusion turned right instead of left.
He was now walking away from the Shed.
Finally finding a group of snow covered trees that bent and formed a shelter from the wind,
Errollorre stopped and slept for the night.
In the morning he awoke looking like a snow bank.
The sun quickly warmed up the land and Errollorre.
He continued walking down the road until he came upon a bridge of twisted branches crossing a flowing river.

THIS was fabulous! Loved it!

Yes it was a 1973 AMC Gremlin.

ROFL...didn't see THAT coming! Funny stuff!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Cont'd from page 275

Though it was daytime, a thick fog blanketed the area, making it difficult to see. A deep, disembodied voice arose from nowhere and everywhere. "I have you now and my Queen shall be pleased." As the voice trailed off, dark shadow beings surrounded them and approached slowly and menacingly. Strange cries were heard, cries of misery, anguish and lost hope. The companions didn't know who or what cried out so pitifully.

Sky sat by Night's feet along with Hugo and wolf. Pixie hid in Night Star's hooded cloak as Garren and Night stood in utter silence. The fog lifted slowly as a caged wagon appeared and in the wagon were the beings that they heard... the voices of misery and lost hope. "Momma use the purple lady's stone." said the little dragon. Night untied the ribbon from around her neck and held the stone tightly in her hand while whispering an incantation. Shooting up from the cold earth in a large circle around Night and her companions were purple colored beings with leopard spots like Delayna, the woman they met at the Dark Star Inn. Each of the beings held a staff of different colored crystals and feathers hanging from them. Outside the circle, flames shot down from Storm who was high above them. He flapped his wings in a rage and continued with his onslaught, but the enemies were of shadow and darkness and it did them no harm.

The circle of the purple ones, along with Night and her own magic shielded them from harm or so they thought. From out of the flames came the Witch Queen with flowing hair as white as snow, dressed in a sheer black gown and a blood red cloak. Her face was young and filled with beauty yet her soul was as black as the blackest of nights. Slowly she entered the circle unharmed. She stood tall and proud and with arrogance addressed the group. "You are no match for me creatures of this world. My magic is older and more powerful than any of you have ever known."

Night laughed and stood up to the evil creature. "If your ancient ones were so magical, so powerful oh mighty one, why then are you the last one standing? You are the last of your kind. Many of your followers are nothing more than slaves that fear for their lives if they should disobey you. That is your weakness, you cannot stand on your own! You are Queen of nothing and no one!" Pesky kept hitting Night in the head and pulling her hair. "What...are...you...doing? Do you want us to die right here? Right now?" The Witch smirked. "I am still standing because I am the most powerful of them all. I could kill you all in an instant, but how boring that would be. I rather enjoy your pitiful attempts. Stubborn little things, the lot of you. I'm curious...how far will you go to try and kill me and change the world?" Her laughter was of such joy. She picked Sky up and stroked his leathery hide. "Such a sweet and interesting little thing. He is quite rare. Did you know that?" With a whoosh, she was gone and so was Sky.

"NOOOOOO! The elf screamed. "Momma? Momma Sky is right here. I am safe Momma." He flew to her side and hugged her leg. Night picked the little dragon up and held him tight as tears streamed down her grief stricken face. From the ether they heard the witch laugh. "That is just a sample of what could come your way. One by one, I could take you and do whatever I wish. Join me and see how powerful you can all become. We can rule this world and make it our own." Night Star wanted to rip the Witch's eyes out, tear her to shreds, limb by limb, but she had returned to her dark castle in the hills. The wagon pulled away led by the shadow beings towards the palace.

Delayna made her way to Night and the others. "The witch grows in power with your rage. She feeds off of it. She has also tricked you. Do you see your woodland boy anywhere? She has taken him as hostage. Do not try to go to the castle alone. We shall gather with the Faery Queen at the council of the wise ones. Find your way to the secret library for safety. It is well hidden and protected by the gaurdians. They will keep you safe until we arrive.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Continued from above

Wind chimes stirred as a breeze danced past them. Tiny lights were strung throughout the trees and homes built atop them. The faery kingdom was alive with talk of what was to come. They told of the great council of wise ones and a meeting with the purple beings. Something very bad was happening outside their safe and enchanted place. The Summer Faery had alerted them days ago and at first they couldn't believe that such evil could return to the realm.

Into the carved marble of the mountain, the Faery Queen and her counsel gathered with the spiritual purple beings. Long tables were set with the finest of crystal goblets and fine china dishes. Tall vases of the realm's most beautiful flowers were set. They sat upon velvet tufted chairs with deeply carved wooden frames. Billowing white lacy curtains blew in the warm wind. They all drank of the special brew that would open their minds to the wisdom and guidance of the great creators.

Candles of every size were lit and placed around the great hall. Lekya the Faery Queen rose from her throne. "It is time my friends. Time to gather our warriors in great numbers, in strength and in courage. It is time to take our Accasia back from those who mean harm and destruction to all. It is time.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

AWWW..THANKS SO MUCH..SHE IS SO DARN CUTE..I WILL CHECK OUT THAT PLACE..AGAIN THANKS..

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

(Had a silly Post here that was not sense at all making any...)
edit on 22-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
HELLO ALL...I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION. CAN I FIND SOME PLACE WHERE I CAN KNOW WHAT ALL THIS MEANS:
"basic stats
joind on: Apr, 30 2014

applause received: 3

member posts: 832

member threads: 9

member flags: 73

member stars: 1,992

ave. flags per thread: 8.11

ave. stars per post: 2.39

ave. posts per day: 1.26

WATS score: 14

member karma: 37"

ANY HELP I WOULD LOVE THANKS...

CC

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hi WIS! From You: "You all know I am joking, don't you?"
Yes WIS at least I do! LOL!!
It was pretty silly so I figured You were Joking around!

(post by roy786 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sorry but i have been logged in here, but not really reading, and mostly doing stuff at home so haven't read the new story entries yet.

They will make great reading material I'm sure, with my coffee in the morn!
G'Night everyone. Dream a Dragon's Dreams...

Syx...
edit on 22-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join