It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That picture made me laugh! LOL

Supposed to rain here too and get up into the 50's. I'm telling you, very strange for the North East in Winter. We usually have blizzards or some snow and it's usually very cold. Love it, but strange.

Awwww, how nice that you are going out tonight with your Mom to have your nails done. I've never done that before. I buy cheap polish and do my own. LOL I do get a little fancy once in a great while. At the dollar store they had these tiny flower stickers for your nails with a tiny crystal in the center. They were just gorgeous and so cheap. I couldn't resist. I have a former co-worker and she and her daughter go and have their nails done once a month together.

On my second cup of coffee and trying to function. I have to make my stuffed peppers later. Oh yum, I just mixed some raspberry hot cocoa to my coffee! Just passed the mirror and I have that witchy look going on. Guess it's time to comb my hair. LOL

Hello out there in Shedland wherever everyone may be! Wishing you all a pleasant day!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
The flower with a crystal sounds beautiful! This is mine and mom's treat. We go every once in a while. Just a quick cheap polish ($15) but it makes us feel good and our nail tech is a nut! You can't help but have fun with her.

Yes, the weather here is very strange. But I will take it

ETA: Love that pic!!! Crappie's kinfolk? LOL

edit on 2/3/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sounds like fun Jess! Yeah, that might be Kat's kin folk. Does she have big feet? LOL Those beautiful cats have huge paws!!!! They are just gorgeous!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have been in the Quake Watch Thread all morning watching the "Earthquake Resilience Summit"

Just came up for some air, and saw Night posted a picture of some of my family.

Off to go make lunch. Be back shortly.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

LOL! Funny pic!

I'm having my stuffed peppers as we speak.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Who did you stuff them with?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Somehow I think that is a loaded question coming from you

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi Gang! I'm home from hospital now. Yayyyy!
Heading off to My first day of infusions... Only 3 weeks of them to come yet...
Back later to answer all the comm's from You's...
Jessie I am Happy for You that M.S. was not diagnosed!!!
Syx...
edit on 3-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks Mike, I am doing my happy dance

Don't give the nurses a fit, yeah right.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok, I have a creepy story to tell you all.

First I would like to give you alittle background: I moved into my new house back in September of 2014. At that time I was told the home was owned by an older couple for a couple years and then the owners before me, who had lived here for 4 years. (he got really sick and had to go to a nursing home)
Now I know, that the owners before me had two little teacup poodles. But I don't know anything about the original owners or any pets.
Last winter, I spent most of my time here alone, along with my cat Zoe. Now this cat is a tough bitch. She landed me in the emergency before we left Illinios. Anyway, I notice that sometimes she sits in certain rooms and just stare's like she is watching something. Sometimes she acts like she is chasing something. And sometimes she sit's and starts singing.
She still to this day does that sometimes, and I just figured she having her own fun and is loving the fact that she doesn't have to share her space with any other animals.
Now, A couple times last winter I could have sworn out of the corner of my eye, I had seen Zoe walk thru the dinning room, only to look over and there she would be laying on the back of the couch sound asleep.

I thought maybe a little Red squirrel had somehow gotten into the house. Because a few other things had happened.

Once I thought I heard something behind me walking up the stairs and when I turned, I heard the scramble of little feet and nothing was there. Another time I was sitting at the computer and I heard a plastic hanger fall onto the dryer.
The next day I looked and there was a hanger behind the dryer.

When the summer came the little odditites stopped. So I thought for sure it was a squirrel. Never found any droppings or chewing or anyway it could have gotten in.

Now we come to last night.

I am the only one at home with my cat Zoe. I am in bed (Now I have a huge Cali king bed) I am watching T.V. and I roll onto my back stretch, flip off the TV, as I am stretching my legs i feel the bed shake alittle and i felt the blanket pull, I sit up and look and Zoe is not at the foot of the bed but at the head of the bed where she always sleeps. She is curled up sleeping. So I laugh to myself and think boy that cat moved fast.

Now I am laying on my side with my back turned to the cat, and I feel the cat climb between me and a pillow and curl up....

I know damn well Zoe did not curl up next to me. I didn't move, and I finally fell asleep.

Woke up a 3:30am got up out of the bed and Zoe was sleeping at the head of the bed where she was earlier.

What the heck was that???? I am not one to imagine things. I too am a tough bitch and I don't scare easily.

Could it be the ghost of a past pet?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Alright Syx.

Glad to hear you are home.

Now just cuz your home doesn't mean you can fly around. Your grounded!!!!!!!

But you can hang with us here in the shed.

edit on 3-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who did you stuff them with?

Hamburger, a little salt and pepper, chopped onions, rice and tomato soup all mixed together.

Oh you little brat, had to edit my post. Just saw you said who and not what. LOL
edit on 3-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just saw you said who and not what.

We obviously have very different filling recipes. Maybe a taste off is in order.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Sounds like you have a ghostly visitor, keep us posted on that. I love ghost stories, especially true ones!!!!!

Syx, glad you are home! Mark used to get antibiotic drips at home, he would have a visiting nurse come in every so many days, but they taught him how to do it himself.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just saw you said who and not what.

We obviously have very different filling recipes. Maybe a taste off is in order.

I don't even want to know what you stuff your peppers with! Stay away from me!!! Night runs for her life! LOL
edit on 3-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Alright Syx.

Glad to hear you are home.

Now just cuz your home doesn't mean you can fly around. Your grounded!!!!!!!

But you can hang with us here in the shed.

I put extra guards at the gate to keep him in Kat.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I don't even want to know what you stuff your peppers with!

Have you seen Jacy the past few days?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I don't even want to know what you stuff your peppers with!

Have you seen Jacy the past few days?

You wouldn't dare, you would miss her too much! And the rest of us would have to hunt you down. I hear the wolf Lord and his tribe growling. I'd back up if I were you.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You wouldn't dare, you would miss her too much!

Not if I put some in the freezer.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ewwwww! I guess you left me speechless because that's all I can come up with...EEEEEEW!

If I take off, it's because I've been sitting here trying to stay awake. I think a nap is calling.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join