It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat!
Thanx for the tip about My PICC Line.
I did have one of these last summer. Did ok with that so as long as I don't get too foolish I should be ok with this one...
Hmmm. That is the Rub though isn't it?! Getting TOO Foolish?!
Hell. Foolish is My middle name when looking at a lot of the choices I've made over the Years...
Ok enough of that. Just starting to depress Myself now...

HEY Thanx for the Guiness IV Bag!!! That ROCKS!!!

edit on 2-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS!
Well most Dragons being Carnivores usually only eat meat. But I'm an Omnivore and eat ANYTHING!!! LOL!!! So yah they have an adequate food selection here to keep Me well fed and nourished!
Alas no gem pile to sleep on. I had to make do with mattresses and pillows. Sucks but I'm dealing with it! Lol!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hope I didn't leave anyone out... Not on purpose if I did...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

take off trail walks in the woods. I find the coolest things.

Me Too!

I think I was an explorer in a past life...or...
a Gypsy, for sure!

I am only working part time today...I hope the vet calls...I love my new Kittley but, she must be exhausted!
I am!

Here's a picture...this is my Wally Weiner and Kittley...
I can't remember the thread I had put her photo in before (lack of sleep!) possibly this one...if so, I apologize in advance for the redundancy!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey all. Hope everyone is well. Nice pics of dogs and cats to. Im liking
...Nice sunny day here today but that wind is a bit cool!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Bird!
Hey just curious. You just mentioned past life. Do You ever have visions or dreams of past life stuff?
I have both. I believe I was black Smith. I see through My eyes Me working over fire with hot steel, tongs, and with hammer and anvil. I see the interior of My shop a lot too. People coming in to pick up their orders of knives and swords and hinges or whatever...

ETA: BTW Good Luck with the new Cat! I Love Black Cats... No not for dinner silly...LOL!!!...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

HEY Doc! Good to see Ya!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just a quick hop in. Sitting in the waiting room waiting on my MRI. I wish it was instant and they could give the results when they do it. I'm awful at waiting...I want everything now.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good to see you to. Just gonna put dinner on . Chicken tonight lol. Might even stretch it out to a cake to

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Cupcakes. We need cupcakes

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin. I usually got My MRI copy on a disk in about ten or fifteen minutes after an MRI. Won't be long now! Lol!
Hope they help You...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Mmmmm. Cake... Or like Martin said, cupcakes! We aren't picky Doc. Either of those will do just fine!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Maybe...
When I am able to dream, I, sometimes, go to places that I have never been in this life, however, I am able to travel around freely and comfortably, people seem familiar although I don't recognize them.
If I research (what I am able to remember) I can find somewhere in the world that seems very similar if that makes any sense!
Perhaps that could be a glimpse into what once was?

I am a very restless person, always looking to the horizon, or far down the path...
NOT in an irresponsible way, mind you...just can't seem to sit still...want to be on the move all the time...

(I'll have to give you a beer as I have no idea how to make an I.V. bag!)
edit on 2-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: )

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOL on the IV Bag Bird!!! LMAO!!!

Ahhh a restless Soul... Perhaps what You described are visions of past life. Or maybe future glimpses of what is to come?
Recognizing an area might not always mean that That You have been there already, but could be that You foresaw where it is that You will be going to in the future!?

edit on 2-2-2016 by SyxPak because: Spellig errerrrorrr...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Almost outta the hosp!!! Just talked to one of the higher up talking heads here. One more to talk to.
Crap My nurse was just here. Says I get the last IV of Anti-B at three!? Can maybe get it a little sooner She said....
Arrrgh! Jess I am one impatient person at times too!!! I wanna go NOW!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hi kat,
Yep - those are power lines, but just little local ones on wooden poles!
(Not the Big Huge Towers)

Chrissie isn't a bad cook.... But she'll happily tell you that I'm better in the kitchen!
(I'm a bit more... creative!! LOL)

G

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
.... I believe I was black Smith. I see through My eyes Me working over fire with hot steel, tongs, and with hammer and anvil....

Hey Mike,
My dads dad was a blacksmith, from a long line of them as I understand it!
My dad grew up on the farm with the Smithy's forge on-site. I think he was actually the first one from the family to venture into another line of work!

G

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Both possibilities would be wonderful!

But, perhaps, you are correct. I sure hope so!

Or maybe future glimpses of what is to come?

One of my visions include everything beautiful about our earth, to me.
Waves of aquamarine water gently rolling onto white sandy wild beaches. Rainbows shining in the distance are provided by the warmth and healing nature of the sun. In my dreams you can dive with the dolphins and ride a whale to the other side of the world.

Behind me at the edge of the sand there is thick, cool grass leading to the woods. There stand the most magnificent redwoods and sequoias...like these…

Animals roam free and are as ever gentle as a butterfly. Just on the other side of the forest there are many different lands like now except they are untouched by evil hands. There are thick jungles, miles of desert, granite mountainsides, and tiny towns and villages where everyone is related by spirit.
No one grows weary or hungry. Your animal friends may give you a lift or you can fly far above the trees...to explore all of the beautiful places and beautiful people. There is no sadness, there is no death.
The most beautiful sunsets happen in this world and anything is possible!

Maybe a corny response LOL...No, I'm sure it's a corny response but, it is heartfelt AND
I hope the pics help with the “withdrawal” from not being able to see avatars!
Good luck on getting sprung from the hospital! I'm sure your people will be thrilled

Your Friend!
TNM

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Interesting Gordy! Wouldn't it be cool of I was one of Your Kin from way way back?!
Also it makes Me think.(I know that's dangerous most of the time but...)
I'm not sure WHERE all My visions are from, let alone WHEN.
I know there is a Castle I can see from one of the open sides of My shop. The Sun would set next to that Castle on the right...
I ramble.....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Good luck finding the perfect dog for you!
I have no room for a dog and with my bad back couldn't for walks, well, maybe barely up the street and back. Bah, too lazy for a dog. As for grooming, both long hair and short haired furry animals can shed like crazy. I always loved my grooming sessions with cats. I had different kinds of brushes and even some nice moist pet wipes that smelled good and were cleansing as well. Straya was a lot of work because she was long haired and being all white, she had the eyes like a poodle that gets those stains around the eyes, so I needed special eye stuff. There was a cleanser and also some white creamy stuff. I called it her make up. LOL Made her look so pretty and no stains.

Ah yes, my interesting dreams. I find that they are especially vivid when I take melatonin to help me sleep at night. It's an all natural product that even my Doc recommended. I find that I often have dreams of being somewhere I have never been, yet everyone there knows me. Often when I have another similar dream, it's like a continuation of the previous dreams, like I have a life there and my life here in the real world. Weird!

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join