It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Those pics are gorgeous Gordi! Sorry the Pixies have been sewing your clothes tighter. They do that to me too damned little buggers!

So, what are you cooking today???

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm praying for you Sweetheart! I can't stand waiting for results! Drives me insane. Having any kind of test alone drives me crazy! Hang around here to keep your mind off of things for a while, or read, or watch an interesting movie or whatever. We'll be thinking of you!

It's my day out with Linda and we have a lot of running around to do, so might not be on until tonight sometime.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Bird that reply was far from corny. Thanx for the honesty and depth there too!
Also Thanks for the images!! I wouldtalk more but right now am dealing with the hospital stuff getting ready to get outta here!
Talk to Ya later! Syx...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You have adorable animals! I see you have some lovely dreams as well. Awesome!
I have a lot of really lovely dreams and a lot of really strange ones too.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Interesting Gordy! Wouldn't it be cool of I was one of Your Kin from way way back?!
Also it makes Me think.(I know that's dangerous most of the time but...)
I'm not sure WHERE all My visions are from, let alone WHEN.
I know there is a Castle I can see from one of the open sides of My shop. The Sun would set next to that Castle on the right...
I ramble.....

Cool visions Syx! I have been drawn to castles my entire life! Two or three times I remember dreams of castles. In one, I was outside near a body or water in a garden just outside the castle. I remember the feeling of being completely content and happy. Why is everything being underlined in red? I hope this doesn't show when I hit reply. In another one, I was either a Queen or Princess and remembering treating the servants like family. LOL They loved working for us! We had a huge gathering of some kind and after the servants served the meal, they got to sit in the same room and enjoy the party with us.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ho Doc, hope you are enjoying your chicken! I love chicken prepared in different ways. So much you can do with chicken!

Syx, you have a good day and heal that wing of yours!

I hope everyone has a good day! I'll be leaving any minute now. Love to you all!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
WOOHOO! No MS!!! Now back to the drawing board to think of more test. I guess now it's just a wait game until I can go to Cleveland Clinic.

Syx - I hope you are on your way home

Night - I hope you and Linda have a great day.

I will swing back by this evening.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Those pics are gorgeous Gordi! Sorry the Pixies have been sewing your clothes tighter. They do that to me too damned little buggers!

So, what are you cooking today???

LOL

Tonight - I did home-made sausage rolls for the kids and for us... Lemon-herbed Basa fillets with rice and a home-made cheese, garlic & herb pastry puff on the side!

It was Nice!

edit on 2-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
WOOHOO! No MS!!! Now back to the drawing board to think of more test. I guess now it's just a wait game until I can go to Cleveland Clinic....

Now THAT is GREAT NEWS!
WooHooo Jessie!

BigG x

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Martin!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

You can breath now.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sounds very delish.

I would love to hear how you make the homemade sausage rolls. If it's what I am thinking. Can I eat at the kids table???

Herbed Basa Filets? Fish? Sea Bass?

edit on 2-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: crappiekat

take off trail walks in the woods. I find the coolest things.

Me Too!

I think I was an explorer in a past life...or...
a Gypsy, for sure!

I am only working part time today...I hope the vet calls...I love my new Kittley but, she must be exhausted!
I am!

Here's a picture...this is my Wally Weiner and Kittley...
I can't remember the thread I had put her photo in before (lack of sleep!) possibly this one...if so, I apologize in advance for the redundancy!

Oh Bird, How sweet. That Dachshund looks the one we had when I was a kid.

There good dogs. Remember that Disney movie where the Great Dane thought he was a Dachshund? I can't remember the name of it. Oh heck, I have to go look now. Be back.

The Ugly Dachshund. Really cute movie.
edit on 2-2-2016 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Awww! Well, he is 14. He thinks he's my son...LOL!

Very, very smart!

He is my TubbaWubba...the old man says, "really?"..."ahhh you're just jealous!", I say back!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

AHahaha.

Men... ?

I think we put our Shatz down at 14 1/2. Little lover to the end.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Sounds very delish.
I would love to hear how you make the homemade sausage rolls. If it's what I am thinking. Can I eat at the kids table???
Herbed Basa Filets? Fish? Sea Bass?

Well, the sausage rolls are just sausages, rolled in puff pastry!
(I use good quality Irish Recipe sausages, and store-bought pre-rolled pastry if I'm in a rush, home made from scratch if I have the time.)
Roll up the sausage in the pastry, trim off the excess pastry, mark diagonal lines in the top with a sharp knife (for decoration), brush with a little milk (or beaten egg) and cook in a hot over for 30 mins or so.

and... Yes! Basa is a fish (but not the same as Bass - it's a type of asian catfish I believe??) hang on - I'll find a linky...
YOUNGS SEAFOOD BASA LINK
Very nice, firm, & moist. (and so's the fish!!)

BigG
edit on 2-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Found some Sausage Roll pics from an earlier batch!
BEFORE COOKING...

AFTER COOKING....

BigG

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes!!!

Well...man (THAT one in particular)

haha!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have never heard of this fish in the States. We have catfish here in the states, and most people I know cringe at it because it is a bottom feeder. But thats not necessarily true. There are some breeds of catfish that are really good.

I have had Sausage rolls before, along time ago at a party, and I loved them. I actually have this recipe on my computer and completely forgot about it.

www.tasteofhome.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They look like little pigs in a blanket!

Yumm!

The old man has an old family recipe for meatballs, barbecue sauce, and grape jelly...some other stuff too but, I can't remember the recipe.

The are umm umm good!
edit on 2-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Here's a Picture of Channel Cat in the states.

Here is a picture of Basa.

If the flavor is the same YUM YUM.

Bird, These sausage rolls are sooooooo good. If your old man will try these, make them. I had that recipe and forgot about it. I am going to make these next week. I know my boy's will love them.

Gordi, Thanks for the pic's. When I make mine, I'll see if I can remember to take a picture.
edit on 2-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join