It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry I was gone for so long my friends! I watched some shows then fell asleep and woke up and fell asleep and woke up... Man! Just feel so blah today!

Jacy, it's true, so many people dying left and right lately. Three weeks after my Mom passed away, my Nephew's wife lost her Father, then other people we knew and people in here and celebrities.

Doc, I like to eat too! Good thing the pixies and faeries and Kat like to keep supplying us! Kat, you always make me hungry with your picsLOL

OMG, Martin, I can picture you at work with the disco light and people stopping to look. LOL

If I disappear it's because I'm getting antsy sitting around and I might take off to watch some sci fi or horror or something. HUGS!!!!!!!!!
edit on 28-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

What the heck do you do with leftover pot roast. I read about these along time ago.

They really spark up that meat. I like mine with alittle Moz chz.

As long as they take care of the roads, I am ready.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
How did your hair turn out? I hate to do mine. My hair is so thick and heavy, it's a pain in the butt, but mostly my shoulders. LOL

What's on good tonight? I can't find a thing to watch.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Careful with the snow coming Kat!!

Martin, I don't know yet. I'm still poking around the forums and have to get something to eat.

Oh, hair came out fine. I feel younger now. LOL
edit on 28-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

What the heck do you do with leftover pot roast.

There are several options. I like to make a lovely stew. Slow cook onions, peppers and mushrooms (they are hard to come by in the US) add what ever taste you like in a stew, thicken it with a roux, add your cubed roast let it cook for a while and make some yummie mashed potatoes, chop a bunch of fresh parsley or cilantro to sprinkle on top and go eat.
You could use it in soup too, the meat will be deliciously tender cut in bite size pieces.
That was one thing that was drilled into us, recycle.
There are more options.

As long as they take care of the roads, I am ready.

My friends live up that way, they are very well adapted, they snow shoe to their car.
And they are in their seventies.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi Wis! We always just re-heat any left over pot roast.

I want to make stuffed peppers and tacos sometime this week.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

and have to get something to eat.

Just all sit down and have a meal with Kittie and me. You won't ever go hungry again.

I feel younger now. LOL

I bet you are absolutely gorgeous but I must insert my piece of mind.
I refuse to colour my hair since I moved home, Perhaps I just became terribly obstinate about being just me.
If(in the "real" world) you don't like my wrinkles, my grey hair and my attitude, "Bug Off"
My friends like my attitude.
I am not really a "nice" person in the common observance of the term.
edit on 28-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

HUH? I didn't say that. I always use my spell check thingy.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yummy!!!

I usually do pot roast Hash. Great with eggs.

My friend has been mentioning snow shoeing, With the snow we are suppose to get, I may try it.

OMG Night, Taco's. Never tried taco with pot roast.
edit on 28-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What.........?

I didn't see that. LOL!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I think we are crossing each others post and my PC has a glitch with spell check.

HUGS

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok, folks "Republican Presidential Debates" are on.

Maybe pop back in later.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good Night To All

and to All a Good Night.
Hugs

Oh Bugger, I am so sorry if I offende any one, must sleep.
edit on 28-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I bet you are absolutely gorgeous but I must insert my piece of mind.
I refuse to colour my hair since I moved home, Perhaps I just became terribly obstinate about being just me.
If(in the "real" world) you don't like my wrinkles, my grey hair and my attitude, "Bug Off"
My friends like my attitude.
I am not really a "nice" person in the common observance of the term.

I am overweight and far from gorgeous. LOL I know some people my age who color their hair and some who don't. It doesn't matter to me what anyone does. I figure, with my mild depression and anxiety and all kinds of things going on, it just perks me up and it makes me feel so much better. I suppose it is no different than a woman wearing makeup. Some choose to and some choose not to. Just a personal preference.

That whole quote thingy earlier confused the hell out of me. I know my meds affect me, but I thought, am I losing my mind or what? LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

OMG Night, Taco's. Never tried taco with pot roast.

Me either! You made me chuckle. I just meant I wanted to make tacos for lunch or supper one day. But hey, maybe we could start a new trend. LOL

I love eggs! There are so many things you can do with them. Hash and eggs sounds yummy!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I-HOP used to have a corn beef hash omelet that was awesome. It came out looking like a huge egg burrito. I bet you could do the pot roast hash like that. OMG, I'm getting sooo hungry. Good thing I stocked up on these peanut butter m&ms. I am sooo addicted. LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ahh, it's good to be back on here - I've been away doing some adult things.

It looks like I didn't miss much of anything.

How's everyone else doing?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Martin, if you're hungry, it's Kat's fault, she posts yummy pics and talks about good food. LOL

foss! Hi little buddy! You've been doing some 'adult' things?
That made me laugh!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I hate when I have to be a grown up.

I don't wanna grow up
I'm a toys - r -us kid
LOL...now that song is stuck in my head. Do ya'll remember it?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LOL! Thanks Martin, now I can't get that tune out of my head!
Hey I still have dolls and dragons and faerie sculptures and coloring books and a small collection of tiny stuffed animals like teddy bears and a bunny. Ok, I have a couple of regular sized teddy bears too. Years ago I bought the most beautiful stuffed teddy bear and the cashier lady said, "Oh someone is going to be really happy when they get this! " I said, "I am!" LOL I have since given him away and have a few I will be giving away soon. Have to downsize.

Can't seem to part with a single dragon or faery and I have sooooo many craft supplies, especially jewelry making stuff. I keep giving away things here and there and now I'm down to the good stuff, the things you really don't want to part with. Hope if I move I have the space. Mark has his own things like tons of tools, gadgets and his music equipment alone that takes up a lot of room. Good thing there's only the two of us and animals. We don't have room for kids. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join