It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Awww Jacy, that funeral must have been a real tear jerker for sure! She is in a better place now. It's just sad for all those left behind, especially children.

foss, it's probably nothing, but you should get checked out anyway. Many years ago, one whole side of my body was numb and I thought I was having a stroke. Turned out I had a pinched nerve. I think it was in my neck. Scared the hell out of me though at first.

Hi Chooch and Timely!!

Oh, heard that Syx's operation went well so we can heave a sigh of relief. Now we have to make sure he doesn't try to fly for a while so he can heal up. He's in the dragon keep and the pixies hid the key.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You Scots ... Lol !

So anyone from the British Isles is Scottish by default ... yeah ??

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I think Syx is on "loop" ... pfft !

It's always something ! ...

edit on 30-1-2016 by Timely because: space issues...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: Martin75

- One of which involved a bit of a scare this morning. Noticed as I was driving into work that in my peripheral vision on my right-hand side, I saw a bunch of sparkles (similar to rubbing your eyes). Well, I noticed around the same time that part of my face went numb! I thought it was a stroke, but nothing else seemed amiss.

I'm getting it checked out if it happens again. Right now, I'm just playing it safe and staying put. I'm not too worried, but that'll change if it happens again.

Hey Family!
Taking hubby to emerg shortly for antibiotics (because every day should start with stress & drama, lol).

fossi.....I just want to address your message before I leave. COULD have been a mild Bell's Palsy? But also sounds like "aura" that people who get migraines see. (although I never do, my son does)
You also could have had a "silent migraine", without the headache & vomiting.
But get checked out because we all love our fossi-brother!

Love to everyone! Lost my internet connection last night.
jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ugh. I hate being 'home alone' here sometimes.

But, I don't feel alone anymore. I think I have found some...lurkers.

Members have been replying/responding to me in different threads, with reference to things that are...Shed.

Now this gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, and no...I don't think "stalker" at all, hehe! But it also makes me sad, thinking that some people would like to join in, and are perhaps hesitant or shy.

DON'T BE SHY!!!

If you're reading along with us, through the laughter and the tears....then great! If that's all you want. But..."I like big butts and I cannot lie..." sorry, every time I say "but" I hear that song in my head....so, if you feel like to talking, to any of us (or all)...please go for it.

Trust me. You will be welcomed.
jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Evening Jacy, I am thinking about spending a little more time here.

It is warm and cosy like a good shed should be.

Not sure what else to say as I am buggered if I am going to wade though a few years worth of chit chat to try and catch up though.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You Scots ... Lol !
So anyone from the British Isles is Scottish by default ... yeah ??

Absofeckinlutely not! - (when did I mention Scots this time??? LOL)

Andy Murray - from Dunblane, Scotland - In the Mens singles final (in a few hours).
Jamie Murray - Dunblane, Scotland - WON the Mens Doubles Final.
Gordon Reid - Helensburgh, Scotland, WON the Wheelchair Mens singles AND reached the final of the Wheelchair doubles!

Melbourne is now Offiicially Scottish territory!

BigG

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

nonspecific!!! Hi!! How's the mrs?

So nice to see you here! We basically talk about whatever we want or need to, most of the time. Real life has been really real for a lot of us, so we're not all in 'writing mode' at the moment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the link to the very beginning of the whole Shed story, if you get really bored, lol.

You don't have to participate in the story, nothing is required.
Some of us just hang out here when we're lonely or bored.

jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi SyxPak, Martin, Night Star, Jacy And all the rest of the gang. Hope ya enjoying your weekend. Im having a quiet one. Im on taxi duty tonight lol. Picking up a gang of drunken ladies around midnight and taking them all to there homes. Not the best job when i will be the only sober one pretending im enjoying it
. But keeps me in the good books (As well as fresh in the morning!!!!)......Last but not least...Gordi....Nice to be back. Hope things are well for you. And this storm whats hanging around is being kind to you up there

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Hey Doc! Hi Gordi!

I really rarely drink so I've always been the designated driver, lol. Good for you!

Luckily I never needed alcohol to act like a dork, but I love being pulled over for 'safe ride' programs, with a car full of passed out people...and I'm still drinking coffee!!

I ain't doing nothing today. Hubby is sick/sleeping, so I'm just here...running amok.

jacy

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20317248]jacygirl[

Yes i bet it is funny when they think your drunk too
.....I usually drive as quick as i can to drop them off just to get rid of them quicker!. Trouble is im "Clock watching" Lol. Its only 8.40pm and im expecting the call around midnight!...So im the same just hanging around

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh. You aren't with all the drunken women?
Dude!!!
We should cyber-drink then...here,

But if I get a cyber-migraine, you will have to be a REAL cyber-doctor and give me some cyber-drugs, okay?

jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20317340]jacygirl[/

Oh no its far to cold to venture out tonight. And besides the loud cackling when they drink pierces my eardrums!
Ok sounds good to me this cyber drinking. Its a hell of a lot cheaper anyhow lol...Errmm whos round is it again??

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I just sent Sophie for jello shooters...we're in The Shed, remember?

Tell her what you want and she'll go get it.

You hungry? I'm sorry, the mini-donuts are all gone...*brushes crumbs out of hair*
The others usually leave tables full of food.

If it's too cold now, won't it be even colder later when you have to go get them?
Geez, are you cyber-drunk already?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hi Doc,
Yeah, I'm doin' fine thanks!
The weather here is just dreadful just now.
We've still got very strong winds from the tail end of storm Gertrude, but it's now snowing heavily too!
So looking out my front window.... all I can see is a huge Blizzard! (or "Saturday" as Jacy calls it!!!!! LOL)

"The cops had been tipped off that there might be some drunk drivers at a remote country pub, so they parked up out of sight at the very back of the pub car park and watched out for suspected drink drivers...
Pretty soon... a guy staggers out of the pub and heads towards the cars that are parked there.
He's "all over the place" one step forward, two back, one to the side... the cops are sure they've got their man in their sights as they wait patiently for him to try and drive away, but he's taking ages to get to his car... he drops his keys... falls over when he tries to pick them up... he hardly seems to notice all of the other people leaving the pub and driving away.
Eventually he comes to a stop, leaning against a little red car, he staggers a bit then tries to get the key in the car door.
The car park is nearly empty by now as all of the other pub-goers have left to go home.
Finally, he manages to get the door open and climbs into the drivers seat. He turns the key and starts the car, just as the cop taps his window and asks him to give a sample of breathe for an alcohol breath test...
To his astonishment, the alcohol meter registers ZERO alcohol!!
He turns to the driver and says;
"We watched you for 20 minutes, staggering about and dropping your keys... struggling to get into your car even!!! What was that all about?"
"Oh That!" says the guy... "I'm tonight's designated decoy!"

G

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But it also makes me sad, thinking that some people would like to join in, and are perhaps hesitant

Don't be sad!

Some, I imagine, are hesitant...seems likely as most members are sort of in "their own groups" if you will...

My real life, lately, consists of internal audit time at work...UGH!!!! AND a highlight is...Kittley
See below:

This is Kittley and Wally...they are, now, officially in love!
Here is a better photo:

My S.O. (you may think significant other...in reality...MY skeptic overlord LOL) let her in last week when there was snow...she was living under a house across the street...she has decided that she will stay.
I am thrilled!

edit on 30-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cyber drinks? I'm game. Mango margarita for me please.
Doc good luck with the ladies. You're probably going to need it.
Jacy hope honey is ok. You had to take him to the er?
We just ran out and used out last Christmas gift card for lunch. Applebee's bacon burger. Yum!!!
Now I think it's nap time.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh yes it will be colder later. But i will be that tired i wont notice! Oh and cyber drunk
...Oh i was just gonna head for the donuts arrrggg never mind. I will have a rummage around the kitchen
...2 beers please Sophie and make em large

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

*squeals* Ooh your kitty looks just like my kitty!! (we rescued/found each other too!) I wish Sophie would cuddle with her, but Sophie isn't a cuddler.

Gordi...omg...that was so funny! I wish I still had girls' night outs, just to try that!!

jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Marty!! *pushes margarita*
Poor guy has a wicked sinus infection and is *whispers* "in whiny sick man mode" ssssh!! (don't let Gordi & Doc hear)

jacy xoxo

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join