It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ummm CC? If you claim 40 as your age and you have a 33 year old son, that means you had him as a baby when you were 7 years old. I would hope to hell you were not already fooling around at age 7!! LMAO!!! WOW!! LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just popping in to say hey!

HEY!

Ok, I go back to frying my steaks now.

*waves at everyone*

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hiya Darkblade! Between your steak and Gordi's fish and chips, you guys are making me hungry. LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I ate it all

*rolls out of his chair and on to the floor*

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I was gonna say hi to you in another thread but forgot, so I will do it here...lol

Hi!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That's cool Dark! Howdy Doody! LOL!! Hows life in the Dark World?
Mine's been a freakin Roller Coaster Man.
And not particularly a good Ride. Some yah, some Nah...
But It Is What It is so there is that.....

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Same as it always is here.
Just been working and avoiding the public...lol

Sorry your ride is getting bumpy, hope that road smooths out for you soon.

I'm just waiting for fishing season to open up so
I can go avoid the public outdoors somewhere.
It's been a long winter.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

well i guess that would have been pretty young...i wasnt thinking to good i guess...big brain fart..lol..so my oldest is now only 15 and the other kids are younger too..lol...so now i can be 31..haha...i am going back in time in my mind.....

edit on 26-4-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Dark, Looks like you are doing ok and that's good!
My ride will settle down and has already been doing that
so it will be smoothe sailing in no time at all! LOL!!
I agree that I am more than ready to get outside! I used to tan so dark some thought I was from africa. That hasn't happened for years and I miss it! Just ask CC how dark I used to get! LOL!!

CC Between Brain Farting and Time travel, Maybe You well end up going on a nice trip into the astral realm! You will love it there!! Speaking of which, last Night I didn't make it "out". Did You?

edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

i cant remember if i did or not..i did want you said and i think i feel a sleep before any thing could happen...i would so love to go on a nice trip..but not sure if i can get my self to that place...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Keep trying the breathing method I mentioned. You will succeed one day. Just keep trying! Me.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

yes i will try again...but if i get freaked out what will happen..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Just unfreak yourself out then and all will be fine! LOL!
Don't worry about anything as that will make it harder to "get out." Ok? Me

edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

maybe its the thought of me seeing my self in bed..it would make me think i was dead..this would so freak me out some..i will do what i can..maybe i can go and visit night or jacy or some of the other people here..wow that would be wild i think..love ya bean..lol

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

LOL CC! Yes it would be cool to visit inside someones dream, than next day ask them if they remember seeing you in it! LOL! Would be very cool!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

i wonder where night is at..i miss her and so many others..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Lol!

Now if I dream of a polar bear, I'll think it's cc!

Hi syx and cc!

And hi to all here!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

hey bug how are you doing...how sweet..so do you dream of polar bears alot..lol...so love them guys..wished i had one..lol..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I was awoken early Saturday morning to noises coming from the kitchen, does no one respect the morning in world. I crawled out of bed only because I could smell coffee and I was a little curious who was baking the delicious smelling food.

“Oh my heavens!” Banyan exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen. “You need coffee and a shower and a comb. Hurry along now, we have much to do!”

Once I had my coffee I scuttled off to the shower (which consists of a large rain drum and more bamboo irrigation sticks). Although it’s not as hot as what I am used to it is warm and just what I needed to knock the last of the sandman from my eyes.

After getting my coffee, shower, and comb I go back to the kitchen to see what Jala has planned for the day. “You have worked so hard this past week on your garden that everyone wanted to take you on a fun trip. We thought that we would pack a picnic lunch and head out to Rainbow Falls.”

And so once the basket was filled with enough food to feed all of the The CCs, we headed off to see the Rainbow Falls. The walk there was breathtaking. Trees so tall the tops disappear into the early morning fog, flowers so colorful you would swear there is an elf running around with a paint brush, the moss looked and feels just like green velvet. Butterflies (luckily happy) and birds fluttered around with magnificent colors and songs.

After walking for what seemed like hours I started to hear the rush of fast moving water. The closer we got to the sound the more I started to notice another sound. The sound was a mix between a chirp and a high pitched hum. When we walked through the last bit of trees and broke into the clearing, I stopped. I couldn’t move. The beauty was breathtaking, magnificent, awe inspiring; the words we have now do not do this scene justice.

The water cascaded over the top of the horseshoe falls creating hundreds of rainbows in every shape and size. As the water fell down the side of the cliff it seems to sparkle iridescent blue. Different colored fish could be seen swimming in the pools below.

The day was spent eating, swimming, and exploring the amazing surroundings. There are so many plants and animals that I have never seen before! What a spectacular world I have found myself in!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Very good!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join