It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
*hugssssssss Night*

I don't think it was the bread crumbs that gave me the hint....... Maybe it was the trail of empty beer cans, looks at TrueBrit, that led me here and the fact that my mini fridge seems to be missing in action. I'm not gonna lie about what I put up at the top. I did steal that from Led Zeppelin.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey Gimme! Good to see You!
But, I am sorry that You lost your gramma. I hope she had a decent life, and will enjoy where she is headed in her afterlife journey...
Mine left us not too long ago at the age of 99.
She had a good life and is missed as I am sure Your Gramma is missed already as well.
We can only keep on truckin along on this ride, and hope for a better one in the end...
Syx...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Beautifully said Night! I couldn't have said that better myself! Thanx!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordy. My thoughts exactly!?
You ok Bud? (Seriously question there Gordy)

Good Morning to You and everyone else here!

Syx...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

wtf??

I posted a big long chat about my gig last night, how I've not been on much, sending best wishes and positive vibes to Mike, re-assuring CC that we were ALL new at one time, thanking Night and Mike for keeping the shed going, missing the absentees!! etc etc and it hasn't posted properly?

ugggh!!!!

Anyway - hi Mike, Yeah I'm fine chap!
upset at losing my big long post - I typed it directly into ATS so I don't have a backup copy

(If I know i'm doing a long post, I usually write it in Notepad or similar, so I can save it before posting just in case)

I had a great gig with BlonnaHooley again last night. It's going better than I could have hoped for. Very chuffed! (happy)

You guys ok?

PS - is it even possible to type a completely BLANK post???
edit on 26-4-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add a PS

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey Man! I'm glad you're doing ok. Thanx for the long replay here that didn't show up!? That would have to be frustrating dude!
I guess as far this goes. : "PS - is it even possible to type a completely BLANK post???"
Ummm, I believe You have found the answer to that one! LOL!!

Great to see that Your gigs are Giggin' along too Gordy!
Say Hey to the rest of Your Family for Me?
HAGDA!!! (Ummmm, Means Have A Great Day All!!)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Gordi made a ghost post. LOL
Glad to hear that things are going so well with BlonnaHooley! Must be quite the feeling to be out there in front of people who enjoy your talent and music so much! I'm sure it's a lot of fun and exciting for you guys.

I'd like to thank Syx for helping me keep the Shed alive. For a while, I was going to give up as no one was really visiting anymore, but I kept posting and writing in the story and Syx came flying in all the time on his trusty dragon and was by my side. We even picked up some newbies along the way.

I really don't know what I would do without this little place we have all created. It is like home, a place we can return to again and again, no matter how long we've been away and still find comfort and joy.

Have a great day everyone! I'll finally be going out with my Sister for my Birthday. There is an amazing restaurant on a lake that serves a huge breakfast/lunch buffet. Very elegant with live music. I don't care for that kind of music, but the food is awesome. LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I will return soon. Had a few migraines, between them and the recovery time ...... well, it hurt.

Back soon.

P

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey good to see you! I hope you heal well and fast! See Ya soon! Syx.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Looks left. Looks right. Looks above. Where'd you see Pheonix?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hope you feel better soon Syx! I'll send you the healing faeries.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh man, that was trippy. Why did I think it was Syx with the migraines and not Pheonix? There's a glitch in the matrix! LOL

Calls the healing faeries back and sends them to Pheonix.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Night I hope Your day goes as well as it sounds like it will! Have fun!

And Hey, I am a Shedder. That is why I have helped keep this place alive. I need this place!

I was hooked here as soon as I dropped in my first story entry, to introduce myself to all you wonderful people. I had never written anything like that before, and it was accepted, and even praised by some of You! I now even have writers status here, of which I am very proud to display! I would have never eve tried for that if it weren't for all you guys/gals...It means a LOT to me to have that. I know, status shouldn't matter, but it really does to me. Here at least... Every time I see it, I am heart warmed that I have accomplised that feat!

Once again, I hope your day is fun for you! Syx.

edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

LOL Night. Everyone has Brain Farts!! LMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Mike! I need this place too and appreciate my writer's status. I'm sure I will have a lovely day! You have a great day too!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

LOL Night. Everyone has Brain Farts!! LMAO!!!

Maybe the dragons are morphing and hers changed into yours for a second. What? It's possible, it's the shed after all. LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are welcome Rain, and Thank You!

Oh, LOL! On the Morphing!! LMAO!!! That's a good one!LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

i am very sorry for your loss..i am sure you have lots of memories of her..it hurts when someone who love leaves us....we just lost syx's grandma in jan. she was 99 yrs...again so sorry

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join