It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC Thank You. I do as well... Me...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hi Foss! Sorry Bro, somehow I missed your entry when I dropped in my post about Trouble in The Force...
Sorry that Man! I hope all is well in Your world...
Nice Entry! It is good to see around here again!!!
Syx...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin. Nice entry again here! I hope You are well.
Syx...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i am not sure what i am going to do..i don't think any one is here now...

i am just trying to see what this whole place is all about..and wow..there is just so much here..i didn't know about..so i am trying to find one i might like..but i will again just read what people say...to scared to reply to people i don't know..

but i will try that's all i can do...and i don't want to write some thing and then have others on me about what i said..

edit on 25-4-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Just reply to anyone You want to. All will be ok. Obviously just don't post anything that will bring anyone back on You. Just talk to everyone nicely as that is what this place is all about. The story will flow on it's own course as we all share our thoughts, feelings, and whatever else may be going on in each of our lives... You will be fine here. Don't worry about anything... Just Enjoy the ride! Me.

edit on 25-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

i will do my best to be nice to people...i really dont know how to join other groups...you know what i might just head to shed the first part of this place and start reading it all..i started a while back but then just stopped...i know its going to take me for ever to get all caught up....lol..as i am a very slow reading...mes..

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Foss, so great to see you and especially great to see you back in the story! HUGS!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i enjoyed reading this..good job..

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

wow wow wow...i have to much reading to do...810 for both the shed one and then 2 and 10 pages here..wow...this is going to take me forever...lol..maybe if i read it all i will know what is going on...well here it goes...lol...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello Syx and CC!

Syx, I will pray and send out Angels and healing faeries to your friend, to protect them and heal their heavy heart.

CC, no one to be afraid of in here. Say what you wish and be yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will do my best..i have to get to know these peoples names..get so confessed on some of them..are there some new people here...nice to see you..

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Very good start here CC! Enjoy the story, as it will pull you right in, and not let go! Me.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

you just showed me some things i didnt know about this place...man there is just so so many different places..wow...so much more the me face book place..but i am not sure if i am going to give up my face book..thats my place to go to..so i will again be my best...and i would like to say if i said any thing mean to any one a while back i am very sorry...i hope to get another change...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I am sure most here will give you a second chance CC. Let's hope for the best here for You, and for you to enjoy these people. Truly Wonderful, the whole gang!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
CC, we really are a great bunch of people in here. Some are new members that we welcome with open arms. Try to relax a bit and just be yourself. You shouldn't have to change to please others. I'm sure if you have said something that you didn't mean, you would apologize and be forgiven anyway. Hell, we all have our moments. LOL

Syx, I think I know who your friend is that needs prayers and they are given freely and with much love.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If I disappear, it's because I went to watch a movie or read a book before going to bed. Don't want you guys to think I'm being rude and ignoring you or anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You Night with some moist eyes I type this.
That means a LOT to Me, and to My Friend I am sure as well!!
I hope this warms Their Heart as well as Mine... Thank You!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
As the mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake as a child of the sun began to awake. Seems that the wrath of the Gods got a punch on the nose and it started to flow; I think I might be sinking. Throw me a line if I reach it in time, I'll meet you up there where the path runs straight and high. To find a queen without a king they say she plays guitar and cries and sings.As I ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn. trying to find a woman whose never, never, never, been born.

This as I stand on my hill in my mountain of dreams.

Hey guys, just swinging by here to let ya'll know that I am still alive, well, and kicking the ever loving daylights out of life. Finally finished getting everything pieced back together here at the house with my brother and his girlfriend. It's been a rough month for us to say the least with finishing the move and with my grandmother passing away on April 1st. This has been one of the roughest months that I've had to endure in years. I was determined to get through this month and get through this month I have.

Still hasn't stopped me from doing my thing with the trains and the videos either. In fact it helped me get my mind off a lot of things this past month. Got a new camera around the 10th of this month and I have been in love with it since I've started using it. Now that we just got the internet turned back on yesterday, the 25th, I finally got the chance to upload some.

These were all from the past week to ten days.

Shot this in Circleville, Ohio on Tuesday trying to get the circus train coming through only to get blocked by a damned intermodal train!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

That's what it's all about Syx, warming each others hearts every chance we can get. Life is too short and we never know what may come our way or if we'll even be here tomorrow. Good people should matter and be loved and have our compassion and understanding. I am ever so thankful and blessed to have this place and these people I am proud to call 'friend'.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Well, well, well, look what the train dragged in. LOL I knew you'd find the bread crumb trail sooner or later. Good to see you gimme! That was some lovely poetic writing you started off with kiddo!

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother passing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join