It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

yes we were all new once..now i have to remember who is who..darn it..lol...thanks gordi..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

sounds like you are going to have a great day..yes i am sure alot of the people who come to the shed are glad you and syx kept this going...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

i hope you are feeling better soon..i so so hate when i get migraines...they really put me down for a while..take care..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i was just going to ask you about that...i so get messed up when i see 2 dragons by each other like that..i was going to say syx didnt have a migraine...i dont think he ever gets them..he is lucky...hate them darn things...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
@ jacy....i just read the very first story you started..that was great...i am hoping to get in to this story more and more...as once i start reading any thing i have to go to find out the ending...so get your butt back here and write please....

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL That CC However I can see why she is not here right now. I'm going to drop in a post now about that.
That was Funny though CC!LOL!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
syx is one nutty person..wow..we was talking about adult diapers..he said yes with dragons on them..i just said you can put your own stickers on them..then he started talking about wow we should do that for babies toddlers...i said no they would choke on them...wow i am like..he just dont give up..he said well they could be edible stickers..his mind just dont turn off..it just keeps thinking and thinking..it sounds gross..so i am going to wet my diaper so i can eat my sticker...i really dont think that even sounds good..man this guy any ways...i just hope the companies dont start making them as they were his idea..lol....

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OK guys and Gals. I have an update on My Friend, and Yours! Listen UP!!!!!!

Jacy's Daughter has been having some problems and has had some scan work done on her Brain. Friday I believe The results came back, NOT good. There now will be more detailed scans to be taken to find out what exactly is going on in there.

So now is a GREAT Time to send more prayers, more powerful healing spells and Good Wishes for Her daughter and Jacy herself.
At times like this, we as a group need to ban together for One of Our Own. Her Daughter is one of our own too. Together as a group, perhaps our combined efforts, will help.
I know it will help Jacy feel even just a little better, which is a lot better than not.
I know Jacy will appreciate Your participation, as I will... Thank You, Syx.
edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

C that is silly. Oh yah, I was part of it! Duh! LMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
...Glad to hear that things are going so well with BlonnaHooley! Must be quite the feeling to be out there in front of people who enjoy your talent and music so much! I'm sure it's a lot of fun and exciting for you guys...

I have another word for it !!! (But I don't want to get a posting ban for using it!!! LOL)
Yeah, I love it really! But it's SCARY!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i have now read the story where this all started..i am done with page one..so so many more to go..lol..i am starting to like this..and i hate starting to read some thing and it just stops..so syx,night,jacy and who ever else that works on this get writing please...well no dont write wait until i catch up...lol..no you better not do that cause it will take forever that way...i will catch up sooner or later...hope every one is enjoing there day....

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok CC. We can't wait for you to fully catch up.I am not getting any younger, and well, either are you! LOL!!
(Hey guys,since she isn't looking, guess who is going to hit that half century mark this year?)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
OK guys and Gals. I have an update on My Friend, and Yours! Listen UP!!!!!!

Jacy's Daughter has been having some problems and has had some scan work done on her Brain. Friday I believe The results came back, NOT good. There now will be more detailed scans to be taken to find out what exactly is going on in there.

So now is a GREAT Time to send more prayers, more powerful healing spells and Good Wishes for Her daughter and Jacy herself.
At times like this, we as a group need to ban together for One of Our Own. Her Daughter is one of our own too. Together as a group, perhaps our combined efforts, will help.
I know it will help Jacy feel even just a little better, which is a lot better than not.
I know Jacy will appreciate Your participation, as I will... Thank You, Syx.

JACY - I miss your presence here very very much. You are our Shed Sister!!
I miss your sense of adventure and the amazing way you weave your story entries.
I miss your silliness and sense of fun.
I miss your tales of mayhem with your pesky pets!
I miss making you snort cheerios and milk out of your nose when I make the occasional funny booboo!!!!

You and your family are in my thoughts, now and always.
If there's ANYTHING I can do to help, please drop me a line.

Miss U!

Gx

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy If I may. This is awesome! I would think Jacy will appreciate it immensely! Thanx Bro for steppin up!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Stop it man, yer makin me greet!! (cry)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I too miss all those things about Jacy!

Jacy, you and your family are in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Got the Angels and the healing faeries on their way too! Your Shed family is right here with you every step of the way, no matter what happens. I know you are overwhelmed and going through too much to post right now and that's ok. We understand completely and will be here whenever you are ready to come back 'home'.
Wishing you courage and strength in the days ahead. Much love to you and your family!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Guess what I did tonight...?

Fish & Chips for dinner, with my family, sitting on a bridge, over a river! LOL
LINK to Photo & Post HERE

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

that is so not right...you are so mean..but dont ever for get what ever age you are i will always be younger then you..haha...you old fart...i know we are not getting any younger..but we are all young at heart..i am still 25 thanks...haha with a 33 yrs old son..ok i will go no higher then 40..so some body has to stop this aging thing and soon...

edit on 26-4-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i have a question..how do i know if i starred some one already..as i think i did start some others but i wasnt sure so i did it again...does this take stars away from people or any thing else..i am still learning at this place..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just don't click on a flag if it is full. like if you HAVE NOT clicked on a flag, you will just see the outline. If the outline is gone and the whole flag is like colored in, you have already clicked on it.OK? If you click the same flag twice, it will take it away and you cannot get it back!

The stars don't matter if you click twice. It will only show the one that you first clicked. A second star will fill in when you click it, but when you refresh the page, it will be just an outline again.
Hope this helped You CC. Me

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join