It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

thanks Martin...now i just have to remember how to get this as a avatar....

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC save that image, then upload it here... The rest you will remember... Me.

Good morning to You and everyone else!

edit on 29-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I did and cant think of how to do it..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello all...hope every ones day is great to them...not so sure on mine...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hello Beautiful Sunshines! On my first cup of coffee and trying to shake off the last remnants of sleep. I will go off and read True and AB's stories in a bit.

Took two hours at the eye doctor's! First she was behind because of an emergency, then I had different tests and even a pic of my eyeballs. A couple of things showed up that were nothing to be concerned about, but they did want the pic for future comparison in case of any changes. They put those eye drops in and you have to wait. You have the test reading letters with one eye then the other, then both. Then a couple of tests with lights. Man one was bright as the sun. LOL I told the Doc, those tests were trippy. I kept making her laugh.

Then I went into another room with a lady who had a cat pin on so we chatted about cats while I picked out my new glasses and she did my paperwork. Made her laugh too. I was just a bundle of light and laughter. Figured I'd break up the monotony of their days. In between that I had more drops and had to wait to have my eyeballs photographed. LOL Then another lady checking me out so I could pay and leave didn't have all the info she needed on the paperwork. So anyway, it took a long time, but I really needed a new prescription bad and I'm happy to get that over with.

Hope you are all having a good day!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HI NIGHT....i so so hate eye tests...they use blue lights in my eyes and it gets so so close they freak me out any more..syx likes he blue lights people have out around christmas nope i cant stand them..it makes my eyes blurrier then what they are...lol..

i have a few thoughts for the add to the story but not sure yet when syx is going to write...so not sure if i should give my thoughts on it to you or who ever likes them...maybe i should wait to see what syx wants to do..if he dont i will let you know..i think it cute..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Morning CC! Tell Syx to move his little butt and post in the story! LOL Tell him your ideas and see where it goes. I have to get dressed and catch up on other threads. I'll be checking in here though.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'll add that idea into another story piece soon CC. Maybe later. Still waking up and all......

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I did not sure if he will or not..i am also not sure when he will start writing either..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good morning all!

Night - the good news is that you are taking care of yourself!
I do hate waiting in Doctor's offices, though, especially with my kids.

I'm loving the stories so far in the new contest!! True's is awesome! Thanks for coming by to read mine.

Well, I'm off to do homeschool and get myself together for tonight's rehearsal.

- AB

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

didnt see your post sorry...cool...last post i seen was night for you to get your butt going..

edit on 29-4-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
WOW, I miss a couple of days and the shed fills up with posts!!!

Hi Martin, Mike, Night, CC, Pete, AB's, Bug, Gimme, Dark, Pheonix, and anyone else who's wandered through since I was last on!

Re: BRAIN FARTS...

Apparently they happen because your Brain has too many tabs open!

@Martin - Yeah THANKS!! I LOVE the name BlonnaHooley too!!! (...and It was my Idea to call my band that name!! but some people don't get it??)

@CC - LOVE the new avatar - It's very YOU!!

@Pete - Aye, this RL stuff gets in the way all the time!!! Hope yours is fine'n'dandy chap!

I'm skim reading the thread to try and catch up.... will have to read the bigger story entries later....

Got BlonnaHooley rehearsal tonight, ShureThing rehearsal tomorrow night, and a BlonnaHooley Gig on Saturday, not to mention work work work!!! arrghhh and my two boys..... ugghh!!!! TOO MANY TABS!!!! T oo o m ana ya y taaabs....

Re-Boot?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

hi gordi...i have been told i am the toe chopper now...to get every one on there toes to write more to the story...Syx might be losing his baby pinky toe soon..GET ON YOUR TOES PEOPLE...START WRITING..

i like BRAIN FARTS by the way....lol

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Congrats on Your Win Abby!! Nice Job!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordy! Yep. You have a little catchin up to do looks like!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Oh CC, by the way, No I won't be losing that toe. Not just yet anyway... Been trying to brainstorm up a story piece. Been blocked lately...... It'll find it's way back into my Brain..... Hopefully soon......

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

ITS GETTING NIBBED ON...LOL...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hugs Gordi! Ok, What does BlonnaHooley mean? I figured it was a Scottish or Irish thing. If it's Irish, my Irish Grandmother didn't tell me about it. lol

Awwwww, CC, I love the avatar! So adorable!

Have fun at rehearsal AB!!

Syx, better watch out, CC might make you run lapses around the cave to keep you on your toes.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Night I am staying ariborn to keep away from those jaws!

Sheesh. I might be Crazy, But I ain't no fool! LOL!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

YES YOU ARE....LOL...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join