It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He’s going to learn in the next 25 years why I let him live"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree, justice is truly about to happen....

I bet there are a lot of nice prisoners with kids who will make sure of that.

toprightnews.com...

Dad Who Beat Sex Predator for Assaulting His Son Had 14 Haunting Words for Him at His Sentencing

.....Raymond Frolander was sentenced to 25 years in prison for child molestation.

IJReview quoted how the boy’s father reacted at the sentencing:

After the hearing, the father was short with reporters outside the courtroom.

“He’s going to learn in the next 25 years why I let him live,” the father said.

That’s because, as ABC News detailed, ‘prison is a living hell for pedophiles,’ and that in many cases they need protective custody because some inmates are parents.

edit on 6-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 6 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read this the other day , boy did he mess his face up , and rightly so . The best thing is the police chief made no attempt to arrest him , nor should he . Kind of brings a little confidence in the ability of LEOs to make the right moral decision . Happy 25 years scumbag .
edit on 6-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I can't begin to imagine what it would be like as a father to see that. No blame from me.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

He held back to prolong the suffering of a man that scarred his child for life.

Good on him.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Good on him.

good on him...????

He should of killed him, with no remorse, and no repercussions.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

Exactly now the tax payers have to support this douche for 25 years, now that's B.S.

I hope his stay will be very short!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

Good on him.

good on him...????

To much of a mercy.

Pedo's in jail suffer and suffer bad

edit on 6-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Good on him.

good on him...????

that's not punishment, that's absolution. punishment is prison.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

Far too easy.

A severe beating now, losing his liberty and then being set upon by every POS in jail trying to make themselves feel better about themselves at his expense seems better.

He could always kill him when he gets out and thinks it's all over.

If it happened to my son, and i was an old man when he got out, that's what i'd do. In fact i'd possibly just maim him in the worst way i could come up with. And given the circumstances, i'd be able to come up with something pretty brutal.

I really wouldn't care about the cost to the taxpayer, i'd just got for the nastiest possible recriminations.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Firstly, I absolutely agree with the father's actions and his reasoning.

Secondly, I'm glad no charges were brought against him.

Thirdly, once some scumbag has been convicted of their crime I'm quite happy for them to be locked up and take their chances with other scumbags.

My problem is - I see this sort of response so many times when someone has been convicted of a horrible crime.

Occasionally some young man is convicted of beating an old lady who has been suffering dementia in a nursing home. People pile into the Comments section in the newspapers, all hoping he will get his just desserts from other prisoners. I hope that, too.

BUT - what does it say about our system of justice and punishment? If we are all clamouring for other villains to make some b*st*rd pay for their unacceptable behaviour, then the Law must be failing us.

Should we be pushing for corporal punishment? hard labour? a less easy life in prison?

The person mentioned in the OP might never face the sort of 'punishment' from other prisoners that the victim's father is relying on. He might be kept in solitary confinement or in a wing with persons such as himself. What will be done to rehabilitate him? He will still be a relatively young man when he is released.

Offenders such as this one rely on society being more decent than they are themselves. They expect to be treated properly if they are apprehended. The Rest Of Us hope that some lowlife - or in this case, a relative of the victim - will mete out the justice we think they deserve.

Seriously - what can be done to send a message to sex offenders and bullies that their behaviour towards the young, elderly and vulnerable is totally unacceptable and will be punished at least adequately?

And, I do mean punished. Some people talk about not wanting to go so far that the punishment is a revenge rather than a punishment. I don't think that way. I'd like to see a punishment that is an actual deterrent.

But then, I'd like the Law to be fairer in other ways too. People are locked up for a lot of things that I probably wouldn't consider a crime

edit on 6-4-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I have the same misgiving about punishment by prisoner, usually.

Especially when it's a salve to make some other lowlife seem redeemed.

But as a father, this one really tickled my outrage nerve a bit too much. I do try to avoid that, not always successfully though.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

The person mentioned in the OP might never face the sort of 'punishment' from other prisoners that the victim's father is relying on. He might be kept in solitary confinement or in a wing with persons such as himself. What will be done to rehabilitate him? He will still be a relatively young man when he is released.

Offenders such as this one rely on society being more decent than they are themselves. They expect to be treated properly if they are apprehended. The Rest Of Us hope that some lowlife - or in this case, a relative of the victim - will mete out the justice we think they deserve.

Hmm... from the father's attitude, I would not be surprised if he were to either "donate" to help a poor prison gang leaders family or pay a prison visit to some nice prisoners and offer to help them out in some way with cigarettes or something.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Personally I would gladly pay my share of taxes (which would probably be a few pennies out of my singular pocket) for this person to live without freedom and in constant fear for a couple of decades. To me, this is why we all pay taxes for prisons. For cases just like this.

I applaud the LEO who did not recommend charges for the father.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Personally I would gladly pay my share of taxes (which would probably be a few pennies out of my singular pocket) for this person to live without freedom and in constant fear for a couple of decades. To me, this is why we all pay taxes for prisons. For cases just like this.

I applaud the LEO who did not recommend charges for the father.

This POS is what prison shower roooms and soap bars were made for

edit on 6-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'd gladly pay for slippery soap too...

/second
edit on 6-4-2015 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is one thing this sub-human can be glad about, very soon he will never again suffer from constipation.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why can't we just kill this kind of trash? No prison time, no 25 years of torture, just end it. It is not a human anymore and it just needs to not exist. It should be common practice to execute pedophiles... and not after a lengthy sentence. Right outside the court room after the trial. Hell... let the victim or the victim's family do it if they want.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong
Why can't we just kill this kind of trash? No prison time, no 25 years of torture, just end it. It is not a human anymore and it just needs to not exist. It should be common practice to execute pedophiles... and not after a lengthy sentence. Right outside the court room after the trial. Hell... let the victim or the victim's family do it if they want.

Naaa....That's the easy way out! I love the father beating the kid half to death to live in prison! This kid will experience rape at it's finest, and will feel EXACTLY what that poor kid felt while he was doing it...

I LOVE IT!! I love what the father did, I love what the father said, I love that this kid will now get the EXACT punishment done to him that he did to this poor child! I hate that people in this world do this kind of cruel act, but when it does happen I am glad he gets exactly what he deserves, for 25 years to boot!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

While I kind of agree with you, I think that it would have been simpler if the Father had just killed him. In certain "enlightened" circles NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) is a "legitimate" organization. They have even been invited to speak on several college campuses. Who's to say that somewhere down the road this POS doesn't get released.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Good on him.

good on him...????

Nah. Dad threw down the challenge to prisoners wherever this guy ends up incarcerated. They will know about this case. They will know about the incoming prisoner. And they will know about dad's words. And, believe it or not, they will rise to the challenge dad laid out.

Prisoners are often aware of big trials as they happen. They're often waiting for those found guilty to show up in prison. And when it's a case like this, they are ready for them even more so. Toss in the fact that dad has thrown down the gauntlet with them? This guy is toast. They hate chomos, and this dude isn't big enough or mean enough to handle himself. He is "their" problem now, and he will be handled accordingly. Over and over and over again.

You can still "get got" in protective custody. Dude has nowhere to hide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join