It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Justoneman

What about the curse of Ham?

For me that situation is between God and the people as individuals. New Testament, new set of rules. I find John 13:34-35 we are to love one another.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No, they should not have to provide Christian texts on their shelves. However, if a Christian walks in and wants to buy one of their satanic books off the shelf, they should not be able to refuse to sell it to them because they are Christian.

but that's not what is happening. gays are going in, announcing they are gay, demanding services for gay ceremonies that the store provides for other non-gay people, but only when it feels like it (in other words, they are allowed to refuse their catering service to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, provided they are not gay. ) so if i go into the satanic book store, announce i'm a christian and try to order christian books thru their book seller, should they be forced to order those books for me? i don't think so. do you?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is it bigoted and discriminatory for a specific group of citizens to selectively single out one particular religion for condemnation and persecution, when another religion practicing the exact same thing is not treated in the same manner?

Is not that group of citizens practicing discrimination and exhibiting bigotry?

Politics: Right Wing Christian Lobby.

Christians in America trying to force people to adhere to their belief through politics.

When is the last time you heard of the Muslim Lobby?

CAIR.
www.cair.com...

Yes, I am aware of that.

And that compares to the Right Wing Christian Lobby how?

You asked me to produce a Muslim Lobby for you:
"When is the last time you heard of the Muslim Lobby?"

...and I gave you CAIR.
Are you now denying that CAIR is a Muslim lobby group?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

New Testament, new set of rules. I find John 13:34-35 we are to love one another.

Right, and that's all that gay couples who get married want to do. Same as any heterosexual couple who gets married. Not one thing wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We all know that of course, this story won't see the light of day. There are of course several reasons. One of those is that the MSM News is Administration controlled. Everything they print or broadcast is run through an approval process. It doesn't really matter anymore; anyone with a brain knows the game that's being played. And of course, its the Liberal Progressive elites rigorously enforcing their agenda of Political Correctness.

The interesting thing about all of this of course is that even as the Administration empowers and employs the International Rescue Committee to relocate many more hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from Syria and the Levant into the United States, in furtherance of its agenda of multicultural diversity, the Liberal Progressive elites side with those Muslim immigrants even when they attack the LGBT community because the elites see the Muslims as the perfect foil to the detested, politically incorrect "white" Christians in the US.

At some point of course...I'd expect the fecal matter to hit the rapidly oscillating wind device when the Muslims further their agenda by setting up their infamous "no-go-Sharia Law Enforcement" zones and start stoning Gay people to death in the streets.

I honestly don't understand how the Activist Atheist secular humanist liberal Progressives are going to reconcile this dilemma as things go forward. When your life is built around hating all "Religions" as being counter to the New Accepted US Norm of Science is King, how do you justify helping, sponsoring, promoting and assisting the Muslim community that will eventually demand you convert to their religion, pay a high tax or be crucified? Assuming they've even thought this through, I'm guessing they, like their European counterparts expect that the Muslim immigrants, or at least their offspring, will be seduced by Western pagan hedonism and the irrefutable logic of the correctness of the god of Science and will abandon their religious beliefs. Of course, as we've seen, the European model has failed as they have no process of assimilation.

Oh...crap...I just remembered, the elites in the US dismantled the process of assimilation in the US as well! Oh well. Can they come up with another plan? I see one developing in Europe...its called mis-direction! It was perfected by none other than...Adolph Hitler! So what the Atheist Liberal elites in Europe do is say to the practitioners of the Religion of Peace, "leave us alone and we'll look the other way while you satisfy your blood lust by killing Jews". So, here in the US, the elites can make a pact with their new found friends in Minneapolis and Dearbornistan to the effect that they can live undisturbed in their Sharia Law Strict Enforcement Zones as long as they leave the "unchurched and the LGBT" communities alone and the US elites will look the other way if they satisfy their religious demands to kill the infidels by focusing on Christians and Jews. (The anti-Jew/anti-Israel lobby in the US has already been given the green light in case you hadn't noticed).

The beauty of this plan is of course, that with the MSM in tight control of all news, if it isn't reported in the US MSM News...it didn't happen! So they can easlily delete atrocities.

So...I guess this all works out. At least as for long as there's enough Christians and Jews around. After that? Get ready for higher taxes!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Michigan law doesn't cover LGBT people. They are free to discriminate.

Michigan Discrimination Laws

In Michigan today it is perfectly legal to fire, refuse to hire, or refuse to promote someone - because an employer thinks they are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. There are numerous documented incidents of individuals being fired for this reason, regardless of job performance. Once fired, these individuals are left with no legal recourse.

It's also legal to deny LGBT people rental housing or to refuse to serve them in stores, restaurants, and other public accommodations. As is the case with job discrimination, LGBT individuals are offered no protection under state law, and thus have few options when facing discriminatory practices in housing or services.

It wouldn't be on the news if a Christian bakery in Michigan did it, either.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not to mention ... the people who eventually overthrew slavery also used scripture to justify the ending of it.

This just proves that you can use scripture to justify anything that you want - good or bad.

Not really, we cannot do that in reality because it violates the things we are told about WHO's vengeance it will be that settles things (God's)and what WE are supposed to do, which is to simply to forgive and love. I would add Jesus pointed out to judge ones true intent by their deeds though not at all to judge a soul, that is for God and God alone. To many are quick to judge more than the intent of another. Christian not being the least guilty but that doesn't change what is really supposed to be happening. LOVE ONE ANOTHER is very simple . A now deceased lovely thinking Hindu lady one day told me she knew the most recent and greatest commandment from God. It is the one I referenced in the above post.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

No, they should not have to provide Christian texts on their shelves. However, if a Christian walks in and wants to buy one of their satanic books off the shelf, they should not be able to refuse to sell it to them because they are Christian.

but that's not what is happening. gays are going in, announcing they are gay, demanding services for gay ceremonies that the store provides for other non-gay people, but only when it feels like it (in other words, they are allowed to refuse their catering service to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, provided they are not gay. ) so if i go into the satanic book store, announce i'm a christian and try to order christian books thru their book seller, should they be forced to order those books for me? i don't think so. do you?

No. You can't refuse to sell your product or service to someone based on their religion, race or sexual orientation. So, it's not a true statement that you can refuse for any reason you want, provided they are not gay.

I have already said that if the satanic bookstore does not have Christian books on their shelf, they do not have to order them because someone wants them to. They DO have to sell their satanic books to a Christian if he wants one. If a baker makes white wedding cakes for straight couples, he has to make a white wedding cake for a gay couple. If the baker doesn't want to make black wedding cakes, then no one has the right to demand that he make a black wedding cake for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

New Testament, new set of rules. I find John 13:34-35 we are to love one another.

Right, and that's all that gay couples who get married want to do. Same as any heterosexual couple who gets married. Not one thing wrong with that.

True but to forgive is not to condone is it? And in a way both parties have every right to their beliefs as long as it does no harm. I see no harm that the Gays say no to doing business with the Christians and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i am back and forth on this topic. i would like to respect freedom of religion but where do we draw the line and how do you define freedom of religion? what if someone wants to practice a religion that calls for sacrificing babies, do we allow them to practice their religion? if we allow religious business owners to deny customers based on their religious beliefs where will it end? will they pick and choose how they interpret their beliefs? this whole situation is so messed up.

i actually might be fine w a business owners decision not to sell a product based on their religious beliefs, a muslim or jew might choose not to sell pork products, a buddhist may choose not to sell weapons, a hindu might decide not to sell beef. my question is how do religious people decide what they will or won't sell or who they sell it to based on their religious belief? where does it begin, where does it end, how do we define it and how do we choose what is acceptable??

we should have the right to not do business w people if they are obnoxious, unruly, naked or partially naked i.e no shirt, no shoes, no service etc not based solely on their skin color, religion, sexual preference etc etc

refusing to sell pizzas or make a cake for a gay wedding because of ones religious beliefs or interpretation of a religious ideal is a very slippery slope and my fear is that if we allow that it will open the door to further intolerance and discrimination.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Michigan law doesn't cover LGBT people. They are free to discriminate.

Michigan Discrimination Laws

In Michigan today it is perfectly legal to fire, refuse to hire, or refuse to promote someone - because an employer thinks they are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. There are numerous documented incidents of individuals being fired for this reason, regardless of job performance. Once fired, these individuals are left with no legal recourse.

It's also legal to deny LGBT people rental housing or to refuse to serve them in stores, restaurants, and other public accommodations. As is the case with job discrimination, LGBT individuals are offered no protection under state law, and thus have few options when facing discriminatory practices in housing or services.

It wouldn't be on the news if a Christian bakery in Michigan did it, either.

Surely you removed your tongue from your cheek after you posted that?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm still waiting for an example of which Muslim bakery in the OP refused to sell a generic wedding cake with no special decoration on it to the fake gay guy. .......crickets.......

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

WE draw the line at "does this so called religion harm others". Pretty good starting point in my eyes. Think back again to my KKK points on them thinking in their warped minds that God hated Blacks too.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Justoneman because: needed more

edit on 3-4-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
a reply to: mOjOm

ah, for the days of ignorance and Frost…

Got an explanation for what you mean by that???

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So, it's not a true statement that you can refuse for any reason you want, provided they are not gay.

oh yes you can. you can just say, sorry, we don't cater nude beach parties, nude weddings, pagan weddings, or bohemian grove events. no problemo. but you can't say we don't cater gay weddings. why would anyone want to force someone to do something that is against their sensibilities? i completely sympathize with gay people, i feel badly this is happening to them, but i do not believe they are covered under constitutional law and the bill of rights, of being able to demand anyone do anything they don't want to without threat of legal repercussions.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is it bigoted and discriminatory for a specific group of citizens to selectively single out one particular religion for condemnation and persecution, when another religion practicing the exact same thing is not treated in the same manner?

Is not that group of citizens practicing discrimination and exhibiting bigotry?

Politics: Right Wing Christian Lobby.

Christians in America trying to force people to adhere to their belief through politics.

When is the last time you heard of the Muslim Lobby?

CAIR.
www.cair.com...

Yes, I am aware of that.

And that compares to the Right Wing Christian Lobby how?

You asked me to produce a Muslim Lobby for you:
"When is the last time you heard of the Muslim Lobby?"

...and I gave you CAIR.
Are you now denying that CAIR is a Muslim lobby group?

That is not what I asked. I can Google too.

I said "when is the last time you heard of one".

As in - - - when is the last time they've made the political headlines trying to force others to adhere to their belief?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Not sure if you'd noticed or not, but these places aren't refusing to serve. They're perfectly happy to make a cake for anyone. A specific cake that goes against their religious beliefs, that are protected by the constitution by the way? That's something entirely different. If you can't see that, then there's probably no helping you. Some of us still care about constitutional rights though.

OHHH or pity's sake. Didn't the country go through this in the early 60's? Yes, I believe we did.

When somebody becomes so blatantly bigoted in public, somebody needs the authority to step in and say

"You can't do this".

That includes Christians. It includes muslims. It includes you.

People can take their smelly pile of bigotry and spray perfume on it. Tie a bow around it. Write it down and use it as a book marker in your Bible. It doesn't change anything. It's still bigotry. I honestly think I should advise you to look up the word.

....and excuse Me? I wont even tell you what you can do with your condescending little attitude. I think you know.

Some of us still care about constitutional rights though.

and wth is this? This is some kind of BS cheap shot. Shove it.
edit on 4/3/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To clear up,,, ISIS bad,,, Muslims who love others and respect them enough to not do evil things like behead the people and rape the women , GOOD.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Try refusing to cater a wedding because there are black people in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: mOjOm
There was nothing "Xtian" about this video. It was just showing that the public refuses to criticize a religion whose intolerance of the homosexual community (at least on a global scale) is infinitely more troubling, and that perceived discrimination is found here in the states as well. That you refuse you to acknowledge that only better illustrates your own bias towards a specific faith. Which, by the way, kinda makes you bigot trash.

Well, when you start out calling me "bigot trash" I can tell already you and I are gonna be the best of friends.

However, I'd like to know exactly where I refused to acknowledge anything???

BTW, I don't have a bias toward any specific faith either. All though I do find all Abrahamic Religions to be destructive psychologically and pretty much just theological BS. If you fall in to one of those faiths and what I say insults you then too f**king bad for you I guess.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join