It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
bottom line....

do i think jesus would deny service to anyone? i do not think jesus would refuse anyone, sinner or saint. as far as jesus and homosexuality are concerned i do not think jesus would be anti, he would protect them just like he protected the prostitute and say let he who is without sin cast the first stone. second of all i don't even think jesus would consider homosexuality a sin, i sure don't think it is a sin and i won't let someones interpretation of a 2000+ year old book change my mind. i do believe in the golden rule and if everyone respected each other despite our differences this world would be a much better place

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

no she didnt' do something wrong. obviously! she did good. the people who didn't want her doing that, were wrong. clearly. that's why i keep saying, had they just listened (i mean the christians who were against blacks) to jesus, none of that would've been necessary and they wouldn't have had the government telling them when to crap, where to crap, how much to crap, and what to eat so you can crap.

I know! But not everybody is going to do that obviously. You can't force the New Testament doctrines on people, and wishing it, and saying "but if only" isn't going to make it so. The Bible also says "thou shall not kill". That might be enough to deter some people from killing, but others it won't. So the government steps in and says "how bout this? if you kill you are going to prison?"

The government and laws were formed to do justice for ALL. For ALL, Undo. And that includes minorities. Blacks are a minority here. Gays are a minority here. If they don't stand up for themselves, then who?

edit on 4/3/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: undo

that's okay, let's just ignore jesus so the government can tell us how to #

Because we DO have separation of church and state! Let's think of some countries who incorporate both:

Hm? Iran? Saudi Arabia?

I don't know about you, but those places don 't sound very appealing to me. I'll keep my religious beliefs private, and wish everybody else would do the same.

you're missing the point. i don't want to repeat it again lol just read my post to annee above.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

i pretty much agree with you on that. but you don't even have to ponder whether he thought it was or wasn't a sin, he did think we should love our neighbors as ourselves and that right there, covers everything. would i want to be forced to do something against my will? nope. would i want someone to deny me service because of who i am biologically or otherwise? nope. as a result, i kinda like expect that to be reciprocated and am often discouraged that it isn't.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, look at that. Looks like you got your wish!!! You made the big time but it seems your theory is now a fail. Makes ya wonder how much this site gets watched by the so called mass media.

Conservative comedian poses as ‘SUPER gay’ man to ask Muslim bakeries for wedding cakes

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

It's certainly not beyond me to miss a point. : )

I'll read it again later, but for now I have glorious sunshine outside and flowers to plant! (The sunshine won't last, but ats will.)

I wish you all a good and lively conversation. If you don't know what to think, I'll be happy to tell you! j/k

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: grandmakdw

a reply to: grandmakdw

And yet it was used repeatedly in early America to justify enslavement of the black man.

It may have been misunderstood - much like the whole "gay marriage is evil" attitude comes from misunderstood scripture.

This is an example of a liberal trying to prove that
Christians are evil and horrible people.

I will not bite.

There are many Christians who did not agree with slavery and who fought to end it.

There are many Christians who have no problem whatsoever with gay marriage, and would happily officiate at a gay wedding.

There are evil and horrible people everywhere, in all walks of life - that includes gay people, atheists, Muslims AND Christians. Not EVERY person in any of those groups is evil and horrible, but to say that there are NO evil or horrible Christians is a lie.

That is not what I said or implied.

I implied and said you were attempting to bait me into saying something that would prove your obvious premise that the majority of Christians are evil and horrible, and deserve whatever hatred and vitriol are thrown at them by the liberals.

I would not and will not fall for that type of baiting.

Yes there are a minority of horrible and evil people in every single walk of life.

But we are talking about singling out people and punishing them for their religious values,
which you have been trying to say are evil and horrible, thus calling the majority of
people with religious values, evil and horrible by default.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Did you know that there are liberal Christians? Why are you trying to paint all liberals as filled with hatred and vitriol? Well, I'm just not taking that bait.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

And yet it was used repeatedly in early America to justify enslavement of the black man.

It may have been misunderstood - much like the whole "gay marriage is evil" attitude comes from misunderstood scripture.

This is an example of a liberal trying to prove that
Christians are evil and horrible people.

I will not bite.

Some Christians are indisputably horrible and evil people...ditto Muslims, Atheists et al.

I only take issue when Christians, Muslims et al try to use their religion to justify the same or claim their religion absolves them from responsibility for those evil and horrible actions.

Ok, so saying "I can't bake you a cake, or make you flowers, or photograph your wedding" because my religious values preclude participation in it. However, I can refer you to many others who will provide the service for you. That is evil and horrible?

That is a really warped sense of evil and horrible.
Evil is throwing homosexuals off the top of buildings,
or beheading them,
or giving them a severe lashing.
In my opinion that is true evil that should be denounced
much more harshly, loudly and screamed from the
rooftops of every building in the US denouncing
this behavior, because it is true deep down evil.

But the liberals don't appear to care at all about that type of discrimination,
don't hear a peep from the LBGT about this,
as if it is not so bad,
killing someone for being gay that's not really discrimination against gays
(because the silence of the LGGT community says this by default through not speaking out).

BUT, not baking a cake, well that is true evil that can't be tolerated.

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Did you know that there are liberal Christians? Why are you trying to paint all liberals as filled with hatred and vitriol? Well, I'm just not taking that bait.

I haven't met a true liberal that is a Christian,
from what I have seen on ATS
and in life.
The vast majority of liberals
and the Democratic Party as a whole
loathe Christians and want to be rid of
them.
It's just Joe Biden can't tell Christians
to go to their own country, like he did
to the Jews, because Christians have
no country to go to anymore.

I have yet to hear a liberal on ATS
say kind words about Christians,
it is nearly always hate and vitriol.

That is what the whole cake baking
thing is really about, finding as many
ways as possible to run Christians
out of business. Kristalnacht in the USA.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So it is the fault of the LGBT community that in bassackwards countries people get killed?

And I refuse to accept your stance that they don't speak out against it, where do you get that from?
And yes it is on you to prove your claim not me.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Also, if I must ask you, if they take the stance of it going against religion, can they pick and choose what they will do and will not do?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that when Christ said to be like him he didn't mean to crawl up on a cross. This martyr syndrome is getting old.

Personally I don't see any relevant reason for this to even be undertaken. In this manner especially. The propaganda stench is THICK.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Homophobia

The glue that unites Christians and Muslims.

Still, they're cousins,
Identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike —
You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I have yet to hear a liberal on ATS
say kind words about Christians,
it is nearly always hate and vitriol.

That is what the whole cake baking
thing is really about, finding as many
ways as possible to run Christians
out of business. Kristalnacht in the USA.

Did you not just read my previous post about the Christians who fought slavery, and the Christians who are fine with gay marriage???

Give me a break on the Christian persecution crap. I, a staunch liberal, just purchased a Christian-based writing curriculum dvd for homeschooling my daughter. Not because it was Christian, but because it looked like a good, rigorous program. I got no problem with Christian businesses as long as they don't discriminate. Same with Muslim businesses and atheist businesses and gay businesses and satanic businesses...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Wow, look at that. Looks like you got your wish!!! You made the big time but it seems your theory is now a fail. Makes ya wonder how much this site gets watched by the so called mass media.

Conservative comedian poses as ‘SUPER gay’ man to ask Muslim bakeries for wedding cakes

Not sure what you mean to say about my "theory"...but plenty of media outlets are beginning to write about the story today.
Many larger ones than whatever 'Rawstory.com' is.
Drudge Report for one; Limbaugh for another. I expect those who watch FOX will be hearing plenty about it this evening.
I certainly doubt MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS, NYT will have any mention.

What's all that have to do with me?

edit on 3-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Are you joking?

Have you not been calling for the outrage and the coverage?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

and that's nothing. it's much worse than that. and it's all over the country.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drudge Report for one; Limbaugh for another. I expect those who watch FOX will be hearing plenty about it this evening.

Well there's news. Bwahahahaha......
They probably set the whole thing up in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wasn't it you who started this thread??? Isn't this thread about how this would never get picked up by Main Stream Media???

I thought that was your theory, that something like this video would never get the attention because it's against muslims instead of christians???

I'm not saying it as an insult or anything, I'm just pointing out that they did pick it up but in doing so that ruins your theory that they wouldn't.

Am I wrong here??? Did I miss something???

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So if Jesus were around today, he would be bashing and hating gays?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join