It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Weekend Blood Moon/Total Lunar Eclipse Tetrad Over U.S. = Eerie Biblical Message

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The only way it would is if the set of four marks something for Israel that relates to Christian prophecy. Say the rebuilding of the Temple or the Psalms 38 war in which Damascus is destroyed.

And that's if anything happens at all. History says it has in the past, but we won't know until something happens this time.

(post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: JDmOKI

He's just argumentative. Unless you want to get caught up in a never ending argument, ignore him.

đź‘Ł

It takes two to argue and KraztShot is logical and scientific in thought. It seems that some people are threatened by logic and the scientific process and choose to rely on faith that requires a minimum of thought and no knowledge.
Btw, telling members to ignore any other member is expressly against the t&c.:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Krazyshot isn't a hater man. We've had some great talks on here over time, he has a lot of very valuable insights to offer trust me. A lot of my own family have strong reservations towards religion just like him. And though I am Christian, I have to be honest there are many topics I wrestle with as well, and I have a very skeptical/ highly intellectual mind that makes it tough for me to always be faithful..
Maybe Krazyshot has just seen so much evil done in the "name of God" and it's painted a picture of God that seems repulsive to him- hence why anything comes up surrounding it, it creates strong emotion.

There's a big difference between that, and genuine hate... ISIS is an example of genuine hate.. not doubting, questioning, debating etc...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I agree to an extent Unbreakable.. that quarrelling just leads to more problems, more confusion, more wars even...

But it's a fine line.. There are still lots of signs, riddles within scripture to be solved.. God isn't silent.

Maybe the key is just to do honest, genuine research of the bible.. without having some church leader and their traditions telling us how it's going to all play out according to THEIR interpretations..

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Sorry but no. This is NOT something we all know deep down. It's something a superstitious few believe. Big difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The only way it would is if the set of four marks something for Israel that relates to Christian prophecy. Say the rebuilding of the Temple or the Psalms 38 war in which Damascus is destroyed.

And that's if anything happens at all. History says it has in the past, but we won't know until something happens this time.

The rebuilding of the temple can only happen if you guys go in and pull down the mosque that now stands on the temple mount. Do you see that happening any time soon? Talk about jehad.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: freedom7

Sorry but no. This is NOT something we all know deep down. It's something a superstitious few believe. Big difference.

Not in religious terms.

But there have been plenty of cases where people have just plain felt that something is not right in the world. You see the signs of it all over. The culture has even shifted fatalistic. The current trends are apocalyptic and dystopian more or less everywhere you look and in various ways (not just religious). I expected it to play out after 2012 was a bust, but it didn't. It's been a fascinating thing to watch.

Even you have had your share of dreams you have posted with those themes in them, so you have had those feelings on occasion, too.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"You guys?"

I'm not Jewish.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not being pulled into that discussion. I said what I needed to. Anything further is 1) off topic and 2) against terms. So this ends here.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In the 1990's I fervently followed biblical astronomy great stories were being told in the sky and there was some correlation of events on earth,then 9-11 happened since then the story has continued in the sky but come to an abrupt halt on earth I dont know what happened a timeline shift or merely whether man on earth simply stopped trying to fulfil prophecy for whatever maleavant purpose in any event the big show seems to either on hold or to been cancelled.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yup

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nice assumptions are also known to threaten logic and the scientific process. Just because i disagree with someone method o debate about religion does not automatically make me a religious person BTW.

I didn't tell anyone to ignore Kraztshot I just called him out for lurking and rehashing is same ole arguments and I'll continue to do so until we start treating each other with respect and argue like adult

also, If i get an offtopic for calling out a lurker who supplying nothing but opinionated rhetoric to a thread then ATS is indeed dead along with the trolled religious forums. Don't worry I'm an equal opportunity hater and I really hate hypocrisy.

I also think Krazyshot can defend himself he does it daily

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Passover 5775 Lunar Eclipse: Blood Moon Tetrad Calling Your Name! Twice!

The Torah teaches a concept which I call “Doubling”. It’s when something happens twice in order to signify that it is a message from G*d.

When Joseph interpreted Pharaoh’s dreams, he told Pharaoh that his two dreams were “one” (the dream of the fat and thin cows, and the dream of the fat and thin stalks of wheat). Joseph tells Pharaoh that G*d has doubled his dream to indicate that it is true, prophetic, and divine in origin.

Several times in scripture a name is called twice to prove it is a direct call from G*d. “Avraham, Avraham”, “Yacov, Yacov”, “Moses, Moses”, “Shmuel, Shmuel” – these are all “doubled” to ensure nobody mistakes the caller for anyone else but G*d.

The “doubling” of the Lunar Eclipses (twice on Pesach and twice on Sukkot, 2014-2015) is, in my humble opinion, no less than G*d calling to the Jewish People.

blogs.timesofisrael.com...
IMAGE:
cdn.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 2-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

edit on 2-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Attention!!!

Knock off the insults and off topic conversations. Anything further may lead to a posting ban.

Return to the topic and only the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"You guys?"

I'm not Jewish.

Weren't we talking about rebuilding King Solomon's temple? So you guys are whoever want that event to occur. Not you in particular though if you want you can certainly help out. Kind of an international habitat for humanity event.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As an avid sky watcher, I look forward to getting up before dawn to see this event unfold.

No doom or gloom from me.

I have just always enjoyed watching the sky and, even more so during special events such as this one.

I read about it earlier and thought to make a thread but, as usual, someone beat me to it.

Good thread OP....thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oooooh, I see this turned into a fighting thread.

I'm out.

Enjoy the sky on the 4th though guys.

Carry on.....at least until the mods start giving folks the boot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join