It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Weekend Blood Moon/Total Lunar Eclipse Tetrad Over U.S. = Eerie Biblical Message

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I haven't actually heard of any expectations for Easter/Passover of this year until quite recently. It's all been more or less focused on the idea of a September because of the progression of feast fulfillment. They're getting excited about this September because of other reasons including the 7-year Jubilee cycles and things like that.

But I've always heard a September and before that it was "no one knows."

I'm content with the idea that it will happen when it happens.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: IAMTAT

The only thing wrong is of course that what you see of ANY eclipse depends on YOUR position on the globe, a total Solar or Lunar eclipse is not visible to everyone.

Solar Lunar Eclipse Dates

Just shows you shouldn't rely on story books!

And yet, thanks to modern technology, we ALL know about it and we can all see it. Not only that, the peoples who were intended to see and recognize the signs are scattered all over the globe.

Jews are no longer only in Israel and Christians are likewise global.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: freedom7

Wouldn't be funny if JC did come back after tomorrows eclipse, as all the naysayers (myself included) and skeptics are poo-pooing the whole religious angle? Now would be the time, to catch us off-guard, as it is written only the Father knows when. Then us skeptics can start a conspiracy forum in hell.

He won't come back after tomorrow's eclipse. He won't come back until the end of Tribulation.

I don't think what we're living through qualifies no matter how crappy things have been.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I hope that people aren't expecting to see a blood red moon. Every time that I have watched for them, I just see a slight darkening. You really have to be in the right place at the right time.
Over the years, most of the predicted astronomical events were a let down, like comets and eclipses and such.
The best things I have seen were not predicted, like bolides and auroral displays.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'll be outside with my binoculars-weather permitting (the forecast is not great.)

As for the whole omen slash prophecy thing, It's a matter of interpretation that will quickly be exploited by the most radical of preachers. But the more grounded religious folk could see this for what it is and would probably encourage their kids to see it because it's a wonder of the universe.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The gods nor Jesus will ever return.
But the moon is so incredibly mysterious. There are so many errors nature seem to have made by placing the moon in our neighborhood that we have to give extraterrestrials (the gods) a chance.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

It was last year in April or October. Or it was May or Nov 2003 or may or Oct 2004. That was the last tetrad. Yesterday I said seventeen this century but it's seventeen over the next three centuries and eight in this century.
edit on 432015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No it's around 5:30 or so to about 6:45 am. for the maximum and ending around 10:00 am. Already after sunrise here so not so great for viewing unfortunatly.

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Those are my exact thoughts. I don't expect to see a bloody red moon. I've seen maybe one or two before and sure it's red but not as red as they make it out to be.

I'll be taking a trip to desert and hopefully the sky is clear enough to see the moon tomorrow morning. I'm not a big religious fanatic but reading this thread with an open mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Hey Buddy,

I think this is great, very kool. I have missed the First two Blood Moons on account that I have no clue of the time frame ( 1am-3am?) of when the Blood Moon will be visible for me. I am not great at understanding this and would appreciate anyone's help.

So my Question...and Favor is, When is the appropriate Time to witness the Blood Moon?
I live:
((West Palm Beach, Florida)USA)

Thank you.

From around 12:15-2:00 am E .

In North America, skywatchers located in western Canada and the United States should have a great view of the eclipse, which will start at around 7:45 a.m. EST (4:45 a.m. PST, 1245 GMT), when the Earth's shadow begins to creep across the lunar disk.

est is 3 hours ahead of pst.
www.space.com...[/quot e]

Guys please realize that we are in daylight time now not standard time so even though they are saying 7:45EST it's going to be maximum at 6:45 in the east and 2:45 in the west.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nah, they get kind of rusty/coppery at most, but it's still sort of cool if you catch one at the right time.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm in a foul mood today, so I'd be happy to piss on your parade.

There have been a # ton of lunar and solar eclipses since that prophecy was penned. Looking at every eclipse (or worse, trying to justify one particular eclipse) as being significant just because it happens to coincide with your lifetime is beyond dim.

Oh, no. I'm sorry. This one is special. I forgot...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Did he say it was?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So, according to my brief research I have to be up around three or four in the morning to witness this thing.

I'm in Alaska, sound accurate?

That sucks chances are I'll be sound asleep, I have to work tomorrow and am a heavy sleeper.

I'll set an alarm though and if all works out my next post will be here during the wee hours of the morning. I'll be describing how mediocre, yet slightly neat it was. Then I'll go back to bed.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

My problem with this kind of conjecture is that you're fulfilling your own prophecy in a way. You find the dates of the tetrad's, and then you find historical events that happened relatively close to that date (In your example, some of the time ranges are years!)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wouldn't be funny if JC did come back after tomorrows eclipse, as all the naysayers (myself included) and skeptics are poo-pooing the whole religious angle? Now would be the time, to catch us off-guard, as it is written only the Father knows when. Then us skeptics can start a conspiracy forum in hell.

He won't come back after tomorrow's eclipse. He won't come back until the end of Tribulation.

I don't think what we're living through qualifies no matter how crappy things have been.

Again, how do you know? He's God, and can decide to come back whenever he wants. What, it's only going to be after the Tribulation, because man said so? The Tribulation is an event to take place because supposedly JC said so or is it a myth written by man?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pants3204
a reply to: grandmakdw

My problem with this kind of conjecture is that you're fulfilling your own prophecy in a way. You find the dates of the tetrad's, and then you find historical events that happened relatively close to that date (In your example, some of the time ranges are years!)

You obviously didn't read all of my posts.

I clearly said in other posts on this thread that it could easily
quite easily
be coincidence
or not
but it could be.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: 2012newstart

I'm content with the idea that it will happen when it happens.

You and me both Ketsuko.

I don't think I have heard anyone predict something will happen this weekend.

I have always loved to study prophecy, and I will be paying attention throughout the summer into fall, with particular attention to Sept.
However that curiosity is nothing more than that. I live my day to day life as I always have, except for more time spent talking with my Creator.
I will enjoy going with my wife and son to the science museum in Toronto tomorrow, and getting seeds for the garden Sunday.
Things will happen in HIS time, but he told us we would be aware of the signs of the times.

Hope those that can have great weather for the eclipse! Take pictures please

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Thanks for that. Someone else already corrected the time I posted.

I just copy and pasted that info from space.com. Figured they had it right.

I always hated daylight savings time, I wish they would stop trying to give the worker surfs more 'daylight' to work.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Again, how do you know? He's God, and can decide to come back whenever he wants. What, it's only going to be after the Tribulation, because man said so? The Tribulation is an event to take place because supposedly JC said so or is it a myth written by man?

No, you're right. He could, but He also keeps His promises.

If you take that line of reasoning to its extreme, then you couldn't even be sure that the sun would come up in the morning. After all, He's God and He can stop that anytime He wants or decide that it will rise in the west and set in the east or ...

No, faith dictates that He has said in Revelation that He will return at the end to shorten the Tribulation for the sake of those still here else all would die. Faith leads us to believe that God keeps His promises.

That is, of course, entirely a matter of belief for the faithful.
edit on 3-4-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join