It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Weekend Blood Moon/Total Lunar Eclipse Tetrad Over U.S. = Eerie Biblical Message

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You should watch from 2:00AM Sat morn(Fri night late) peak should be about 2:45

We are in daylight time now not standard time so back up one hour from EST or PST.
Remember we just moved the clocks ahead last month.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well you do get to enjoy daylight until about 8:00PM all summer And for most that's after work hours.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Below is a link to a chart showing Accuweather.com assessment of visibility throughout the U.S. for the blood moon.
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: link corrected

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Religion is all about placing undo importance on coincidences and unlikely events.

Wow are you blind, I would hate to go through life with no hope like that. You will have your eyes woke up for you one day and boy will you be feeling pretty bad. It is coming soon so I think you really need to have a heart to heart with yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 2012newstart

I haven't actually heard of any expectations for Easter/Passover of this year until quite recently. It's all been more or less focused on the idea of a September because of the progression of feast fulfillment. They're getting excited about this September because of other reasons including the 7-year Jubilee cycles and things like that.

But I've always heard a September and before that it was "no one knows."

I'm content with the idea that it will happen when it happens.

Given Obamas obvious overt attempts to get his peace deal no matter what and sacrifice Israels security, this one might be forced upon Israel very soon.

You know Obama is full of crap when the Iranians come out and tell the American people he is lying to us about this deal when its in Iran's favor to keep quiet lol.

Most Persians are peaceful people but their Islamic whack jobs running that country are not, they will do anything to kill the Israelis. They are too chicken to lob a missile as they know they will be bombed into the stone age.

If they get a nuke they will smuggle one into Gaza just like they do their other weapons. That is why Israel can not let Iran get a working bomb because the blue prints they have is the same warhead type that Pakistan put on its first missile. It can be moved in the bed of a pickup truck and then on a trailer pulled by a few donkeys.

I ask you people, who hate Israel this. If you were the leader of Israel, knowing that Iran's leaders want your nation dead and that your country would cease to function should one nuke the size of Pakistan's first warhead detonate inside your civilian areas. What would you do?? Strike Iran's nuclear weapons sites or just wait for one of your cities to be nuked and watch your country fall apart as the other areas are quickly invaded? Take in mind, Israel would not bomb the nuclear power plant at all, as it is running and would be another Chernobyl. Just strike their nuclear weapons sites with conventional bombs that are mostly far away from any cities and underground.

How could anyone take that chance? Let alone if Iran did test a weapon tomorrow, they could blackmail Israel or Saudi Arabia, Egypt or the U.S. at that. Iran's leaders have already said they will accept a loss of parts of their nation if it means the destruction of Israel. You have one side that can use conventional bombs and kill a few die hard Islamist and end their nuclear program or you have the other side who will use a nuclear bomb to end a whole nation. It should not be a hard choice for humanity. If Israel was the side of Texas they could and would wait. They are not so they can not take that chance, especially when Obama probably handed the Iranians everything the U.S. knows about Israels defense plans and weapons capabilities, just so he gets to act like a Peace maker.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am aware of the publicity certain preachers have gotten because of this tetrad doom prediction which I'd not heard about before. My interest was piqued. It is easy to find dots to connect to these days; however my attention lies in seeing if anything really unusual will happen other than the usual MEast escalation and world skirmishes. We shall see what we shall see therefore.

I feel like if anything of significance happens, it will be done in alignment with this on purpose. Which then would beef the question of whether that makes the lining up with astrological events any less genuine.

Sort of like, if a prophecy from long ago said that "John Smith" would be the 50th president of the USA, and then powerful interests who want the people to buy into the rest of the connected prophecies maneuver to make a "John Smith" the 50th prez - does that make the prophecy any less fulfilled?

I doubt anything significant happens which would be attributed to this anyhow, but I also wanted to praise you for spelling "piqued" correctly. There are far too many people whose interests are "peaked" around here and it drives me nuts! (YAAR!)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

My answer to your "if I was the leader of Israel" question is, I would bitch and moan about the US not doing it for me, regardless of what's in the US' best interests.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's 6:30am I'm on the east coast of the USA. It's cloudy and there is a light rain so viewing is obscured but the clouds are orange to the south west so it must be a good red color where this can be seen. Good morning Guys. Go outside right now. It's happening. I actually walked around the block in my pajamas with curlers in my hair! I know shameful right? Not many people are up and about yet. I didn't even see a car.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So yeah, obviously everyone died. The lunatics said that it would happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Moon just went below the horizon here, at exactly half-shadow, but with a reddish tone to it. Cool thing, was that on the opposite side of my home, the sun rose, breaking the horizon in a beautiful red sunrise at the exact same time.
edit on 4-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Lol did you just use the eclipse for an excuse to rant about Obama And Iran?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

It sure sounded that way. Lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Lol did you just use the eclipse for an excuse to rant about Obama And Iran?

I blame Bush for the eclipse.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

1492 was also when Columbus sailed the ocean blue

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The bible was never ment to be taken literally, its all symbolism and metaphors ...

we worshipped the sun.. not a man with a beard on a cloud... #ing gullible bastarerrrds

mushrooms come closer to god than any church wil bring

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I saw it at probably one of the most prime points of a view. Waaaaaaaay out in the woods at my madres house.

It was cool, perfectly clear skies, just as I described, mediocre but still slightly neat.

For me this one wasn't even rusty, just looked like a shadow. I'm still very happy I got to witness this rare event though!

I think we may have our times messed up because I woke up at 3:00 and we were at half eclipse and totality happened just after 4:00 am.

The moon should be happy because waking up at three just to stand around in below freezing temperatures is not usually a cool thing to do

Have a beautiful day everybody.

edit on 4-4-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: grandmakdw

1492 was also when Columbus sailed the ocean blue

Yes, but the liberals are offended that it is an important date, so I am trying not to offend the American liberals who think 1492 was the year oppression began in America by the evil white man.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's kind of interesting to me that the big date (sept 24th) of this year everyone seems to be interested in which is of course is the Georgian calender is Sept 11 of the Julian calender..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its just another lunar eclypse. When that whole thing the sun shall turn to darkness and moon to blood happens. Well it will be hard to miss, if the sun turns to darkness for any period of time, by any means, it will wreck havoc with things all over the place.

Though chances are if the sun turns to darkness, then havoc has already been wrecked all over the place, ie such as a meteor strike which wiped out the dinos covered the skys in ash and dust so no sunlight for a while, or if a supervolcano goes off that to will cover a good chunk of the sky in ash and again no sun, mass extinction of plant and animal life etc etc.

Till then, just more regular happenings, there have been all kinds of full-moons and red moons and funny moons and people have been killing eachother or doom and portent things have been happening and coinciding with sillier things for centuries, you could probably link that to any number of other things if you wanted to, celestial bodies are just the most common because well there the most visible.

And if the sun does suddenly just go "poof and out one day. Well I think we can all just bend over and kiss our collective asses goodby. Even if the sun were to somehow go nova we probably would not even know it till after we and this whole planet was vaporized, so ya, you will never see it or feel it coming, the human eye is not even capable of keeping up to those speeds even if it tried.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

What state are you in?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join