It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia pulls plug on Crimean Tatar TV sparking Ukraine outrage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sorry, but is the west now coming to the aid of Islam? Since when?

Since they came to the aid of the Bosnian Muslims who were slated for genocide by the Serbs. Some Putin supporters will never forgive the West for ending that genocide.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: GovtFlu

The relevant Russian agency said no to Tatar tv.. they pulled the plug on their ability to broadcast.

Supposedly, "Tatar tv", filed flawed paperwork 4 times... and has "links to the CIA".

Sure, "go away" Putin might have a personal vendetta.. he himself concocted this "bad paperwork" low budget cover story.

On the other hand, pulling their own plug by submitting 4 flawed permits.. Tartar TV gets all kinds of victim press. A-kin to false flag, which in my mind, makes published allegations of CIA more plausible. Boo hoo.. the little ethnic tv station that could.. mercilessly persecuted by Putin himself, backed by every person in big bad "Russia".

Yeah, I know.. it's more doom dramatic, and fits establishment talking points, to envision Putin himself, an insane man, literally pulling a giant power plug laughing maniacally while sucking the blood out of a kitten after biting its head off ... with all of "Russia" united behind him to chanting "death to America-con-ski" .

Fact is, there might be a dozen people on Earth who know what this nonsense is really about... and I highly doubt the so called "news" has a clue.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu

yeah... no.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
Of course its called 'mind conditioning'. First
they make you 'fear' the enemy in question which was at the time of nine eleven
the twin towers incident. Then they completely do a switch trick on everyone
and start catering to a muslim religion no one is even equated with. 'that love hate
relationship thingy.
Next they expect everyone to accept the new 'Cool way of being because if you
don't you're ostrisized? spelling is off, if you don't just 'accept what is now suddenly
acceptable. How did this happen? oh well maybe its CNN and the fact that the cia
run it, who also admitted they ran it ten years ago give or take a year or two, so
if they run that outlet they most likely run the entire country.

how many times must i say duh before someone wakes up? hmm.. forever? People are
stupid. And thats what they're counting on, people being stupid and believing in
stupid adjenda's. So, that said. Unless Thor himself flys down from the glass dome
enocompassing planet Ea/Earth, and declares the truth to all living beings/ human
in particular, that ain't happening, i mean happiness truth joy peace you know the kind
of life most normal human beings want to live, minus the loonies, narcissists and
power hungry mutts. And i just don't see that happening until the entire illusion
we call reality goes 'pooof'. Hopefully the masses will wake the fark up before it gets
messy. I just don't have time for that crap.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Of course its called 'mind conditioning'. First
they make you 'fear' the enemy in question which was at the time of nine eleven
the twin towers incident. Then they completely do a switch trick on everyone
and start catering to a muslim religion no one is even equated with. 'that love hate
relationship thingy.

Sounds alot like what Putin did with the Chechans and an apartment building in Russia. Imagine that they used the same tactic in 1999.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Nice Mask..

And No, I don't believe Putin is as evil as the Zionists, he's shown no implications
that he is trying to destroy the middle east countries, ruin the economy of his
own country, or rule the planet. However there are other Ruling countries of
our Past who have actually done this. If any ruler of any country has any dignity,
any truth left in them, its Russia who stand against the crap that western society
is trying to pass as 'Cool Normal And What everyone wants. ...
Most people will agree with me, pushing crap morals on people who don't agree
just to make the minority populations happy is BS. If Your First President of USA
could come back just to see how his wonderful Democratic Creation Evolved,
he'd have a flipping heart attack curse USA and then die all over again.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Nice Mask..

No mask...truth.

And No, I don't believe Putin is as evil as the Zionists, he's shown no implications
that he is trying to destroy the middle east countries, ruin the economy of his
own country, or rule the planet.

And yet he has no problem helping to stir the pot that you so think he isn't part of. If he was trying to help his country he wouldn't have those who oppose him either imprisoned or killed. As far as him ruining the economy of his country...have you looked at what Russia is doing economically because of his little entry into Ukraine?

As far as ruling the planet...he really doesn't help with his threatening use of nuclear weapons at every turn which doesn't mean he want's to rule the world, but it doesn't mean he doesn't either.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Sorry but your mask is somewhat scary. But neat.
no offense.
edit on 4/11/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

ts Russia who stand against the crap that western society
Crap like equal rights, freedom of speech and the right to pursuit happiness?
Do you love what he did? With the signing of anti-gay propaganda bill he started a witch hunt on people of his own kind, for being slightly different than what he wants them to be.

And No, I don't believe Putin is as evil as the Zionists, he's shown no implications that he is trying to destroy the middle east countries, ruin the economy of his own country, or rule the planet.
I hope you're joking, because Chechnyans would strongly disagree, Russia started the Afghanistan mess, right after WWII, but more so in 1979, when he set the grounds for terrorist groups to rise.
Yes i know, crazy the thing everybody is blaming America for, poor, weak Russia could have never achieved that, but please note what you overlord Putsy-Bear said when this Syria escalating into ISIS bs started:

Relations between us have passed through different stages. We stood against each other during the cold war. But we were also allies once, and defeated the Nazis together. The universal international organization — the United Nations — was then established to prevent such devastation from ever happening again. The United Nations’ founders understood that decisions affecting war and peace should happen only by consensus, and with America’s consent the veto by Security Council permanent members was enshrined in the United Nations Charter. The profound wisdom of this has underpinned the stability of international relations for decades.
Can Syria's Chemical Arsenal Be Destroyed?SEPT. 11, 2013 No one wants the United Nations to suffer the fate of the League of Nations, which collapsed because it lacked real leverage. This is possible if influential countries bypass the United Nations and take military action without Security Council authorization. The potential strike by the United States against Syria, despite strong opposition from many countries and major political and religious leaders, including the pope, will result in more innocent victims and escalation, potentially spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s borders. A strike would increase violence and unleash a new wave of terrorism. It could undermine multilateral efforts to resolve the Iranian nuclear problem and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and further destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. It could throw the entire system of international law and order out of balance.
in the times, he addressed the American publicly, timesWhen he knew this would make it impossible to justify an intervention in Syria, with the Bush debakle of Iraq still in the back of our collective heads. And what happened? Look how many die and who benefits from it? Just Putin. Not even Russia, or the Russian people, they suffer a severe loss of life quality and honour, but the # head on top gets all the money all the fame and still has dumb asses not seeing what he is up to.
The first time that the Hitler comparisons are not that wrong, he is still a little bit "softer", but he could change that any second.

edit on 11-4-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ok masked man.. Lets say Russia is as disgusting and horrid as the western nations have been the past few decades and beyond that.

How is Putin sturring the pot?
How is he worse than ENGLAND OR USA OR CANADA OR SAUDI ARABIA?

What proof have you that he has done what they have done to Humanity?

Why pick on a Nation defending its own territory when you have gigantic
massive invasive track record of destroying countries all documented btw.

Maybe you are correct in your analysis however, you are still choosing one
side over another. I would like to know why.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes mummy man i would disagree with him. Why does that bother you that i have free will to
choose what i like and dont like. wow Why the hell would you care what i do or do not agree
or like. I think you just enjoy attacking people because its the american way?

Why so heated up over other peoples opinions, it's not like you're out there fighting for
Democracy which btw doesn't exist in our reality anyways even if you were, it wouldn't
matter to anyone because the controllers control its all they know how to do. No, no
Ruler is perfect, but atleast Russia has a ruler with morals which is unknown to the
western world via tv/programming, more programming, radio etc etc etc. he atleast takes
a stance. What has Rainbow Obama done for morality /family ? He caters to the 2 percent
allows illegals the licence to drive and vote and ignores the majority, come on wake up.

And don't bloody well bring up Hitler that is such a lame arse toss out for this. I can't stand it
when people pull their cards out of their friggin arse, the hitler card, the race card, the
homosexual card, the i'm so special card. Don't even bother with those it only makes you
appear weak when you're communicating aka having an adult conversation or in this case, semi adult.
edit on 4/11/2015 by awareness10 because: ALIENS..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Alright sorry, i was mistaken,i thought we would have an on topic discussion, but since i am a semi adult American (which i am not) I leave you to your incoherent empty ramblings.
Have a nice day and embrace the man you chose to be your hero: Hail Putsy-Bear I.!
But don't expect me to be there and help, when you find democracy might be better than fascism.

edit on 11-4-2015 by Peeple because: stupid space bar

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You didn't tell me you were a Comedian too, lol. It would have
helped if you'd mentioned that you know..
Im glad you enjoyed my 'incoherent ramblings too' 'smile'.

BTW Mummy man, i hail 'no one'. No one is worthy of my Hailings anyways.

I never expected anything of you, especially the help of a fellow non american attempting to decifer
my approval of democracy. And btw who said fascism was what i preferred?
edit on 4/11/2015 by awareness10 because: ALIENS ALWAYS ALIENS..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You did.

as evil as the Zionists

Antisemitism is the most common shared notion in fascists.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So an Israeli antisemitist is what mr. knowitall bigshot?

btw i could call you an antihumanist just the same ...

it's all kindergarden lingo and you know its just another
'shame game' by your kind. Im onto you already so run.
edit on 4/11/2015 by awareness10 because: mr mummy made me

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Priceless, thanks for cheering me up!

Im onto you already so run.
Pitchforks always ready by the door step. See I knew you're a little Hitler fan.
Come and find me.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Did anyone tell you you're cute when your angry?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I am not angry. But super cute, pretty and smarter than you. Also a girl. Does that make you angry?
Care to talk about Russia some more and how Putin directly makes money from the prostitution of Russian ladies in the rest of Europe especially Germany? Your big hero, bearer of all good. Or as we damned free thinkers from the evil worlds say: Crazy Mobster Rasputin.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No it just makes me wonder why you'd pretend to have male tendancies if you aren't one.

Have a good one Ms. Russiaphobic Bamalover. Adios

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

when where and how did i pretend to have "male tendecies"? Just read my banner. It's not like i was saying one thing while doing the other, as Putin does.
But maybe that's what confused you so much? Used to double-speak so you can't handle it anymore when someon tries to have a discussion? I still am no American and no Obama-lover. While I also still think everybody who really believes Putin is a good person has serious perception problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join