It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

And this video reminds you of all the times YOU never stood up.

So I walked away

I called it!

Don't project your lack of courage onto me!

Effin fake
... Lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Trying to talk to a pack of thugs is like talking to a brick wall. Bring a sledge hammer.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Passes the time.
& I merely reciprocated.

But yes you are correct. My apologies.

I wasn't trying to attack your character but polity pointing it out. I have had the same thing happen to me on occasion. My fault entirely.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm in Los Angeles, born and raised. But I have to get out of here soon too.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Like I said. You're transparent. And trying way too hard.

Again, quit while you're behind

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This takes no effort whatsoever!

You started it, can't finish it...

Walk away... Again.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Shamrock6 white people need to stop pretending there victims of some type of horrible treatment when everyone here in America is getting the shot end of the stick

Nah. Everybody needs to quit talking about how they aren't racist in the middle of their race bashing statements.

And for what it's worth, no race has a lock on playing the victim card, legitimately or not.

or occupation eh officer shamrock...

is that poop on the end of that stick you're carrying?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Only stick I carry expands and collapses and is poo free

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The greatest virtue of being a deadly weapon (*kisses both biceps*), is not how to start or end a fight, but how to keep one from happening.

You two calm down.

I'm surprised nobody realized that walking away makes you better than the other...

For ego's sake!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I used to live in Tarzana. That's right off Reseda and Ventura. It wasn't real bad when I lived there and I used to hit the beaches via Tapanga Canyon. I've been in the rough parts because of stupidity. Detroit is my hometown and it's worse than LA. Well, probably on par with Watts.

I'm not blind to what's going on. There's a campaign on white people being racist and the other minorities are eating it up. You really have to ask yourself if you can just sit it out and risk being a victim or protecting yourself. I know, everyone will call my paranoid or racist but they will never change my mind on the subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I just don't appreciate people telling me their version of my life story from half way across the world while contradicting the bravado they came with...

Walking away wasn't an option...

I'd rather my posts are removed by a Mod than sit back while some internet data tells me who I am.

I forgot to add to my responses...
"Don't hack me bro..."

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

not the world,
but the NARRATIVE being promoted !

take back your realities.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I just don't appreciate people telling me their version of my life story from half way across the world while contradicting the bravado they came with...

Walking away wasn't an option...

I'd rather my posts are removed by a Mod than sit back while some internet data tells me who I am.

I forgot to add to my responses...
"Don't hack me bro..."

He should have at least fought back. They would know they #ed up if that was me. Someone would be getting hit.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I dunno, seemed like a placid kind of fella...
Didn't seem the sort to throw down. imo.

Would loved to have helped him though.

I hate bullies.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I used to live in Tarzana. That's right off Reseda and Ventura. It wasn't real bad when I lived there and I used to hit the beaches via Tapanga Canyon. I've been in the rough parts because of stupidity. Detroit is my hometown and it's worse than LA. Well, probably on par with Watts.

I'm not blind to what's going on. There's a campaign on white people being racist and the other minorities are eating it up. You really have to ask yourself if you can just sit it out and risk being a victim or protecting yourself. I know, everyone will call my paranoid or racist but they will never change my mind on the subject.

Agreed. Living in an urban setting "while being White and outnumbered" made me change my views. I don't care if it sounds 'racist' personally, it's reality. And I have, and have had friends of all types and grew up as a street kid here. But when I became an adult I realized that the odds are stacked against me simply because of my race.

Racism is BS in either direction, but when YOU feel it, it changes things. L.A. or Detroit or any place like that just isn't conducive to LIFE if you're White, especially a White male. It sucks, I wish it weren't that way. But videos like this confirm what goes on behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
This story literally makes me sick to my stomach! Also the exact reason I carry a gun EVERYWHERE I go. The victim, a middle aged white male, was asked by these thugs a question about Michael Brown, which he refused to answer, and this ignorant thug begins to punch this man like he is a punching bag. The worst part is, Not a single soul on this full train helped at all. I am VERY surprised this is on the MSM, as the victim was not black. Looks like these idiots were trying to goad this man into a fight or altercation, or just bully him. I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face. How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?
www.cnn.com...

If you think it's bad in the US, go to South Africa. You'll be lucky to get out of the airport without getting robbed. I have a friend in Cape Town and their house has been broken into 4 times in 3 different house locations (they moved), robbed twice on the street (once in a shopping mall) and have been carjacked 3 times. All this in the last 10 years. If you get raped in South Africa now, you have better than a 100:1 probability of contracting AIDS/HIV. South Africa has the highest murder and rape rates in the world outside of an active war zone. Couple that with the active campaign of genocide against white farmers and their families (about 4000 families since 2004).

This in no way justifies what happened to the guy on the train, but it can be a lot worse. Those guys should be charged with felony assault and hate crimes, just as if it was a white on black crime. The government should be concentrating on getting everyone on the same playing field and applying laws equally rather than playing favorites due to race.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/28.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I dunno, seemed like a placid kind of fella...
Didn't seem the sort to throw down. imo.

Would loved to have helped him though.

I hate bullies.

That's the sad part in the whole video. All those people just watching. They are all cowards.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Only stick I carry expands and collapses and is poo free

oh dear!

having been known as Captain "Snappy" Comeback in my teens...

i cant help but notice that I could beg to differ
but will just point out that you've left yourself wide open there...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

White men aren't trained to stand up these days. Black 'urban' men are, since childhood.

This guy was obviously a nerdy type guy who has no interest in fighting. While you or I maybe would have fought back, dealing with multiple attackers goes bad either way.

They Rat Pack you if you don't, they Rat Pack you if you do. I've seen guys get stuck or sliced either way.

There's a fight saying that goes "The firstist with the mostest is the bestest". Usually good for fighting one guy, meaning be the aggressor. But you REALLY have a different feeling with multiple attackers. The brain is in more FLIGHT than fight and the adrenaline is almost crippling.

This guy wasn't a fighter and these cowards knew it. They always choose the weak White guys sitting alone.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it was black on black, it would be another day in...Detroit?

English vs French, Japan vs China, India and Pakistan, east vs west, which doesn't make sense.

There a reason why stereotypes make fun of everyone.

O don't forget people killing each other over red and blue, when they still complain about racism.

Idiots.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join