It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
This thread turned into racebashing crap and politics it'sad I expected more from my conspiracy brothers trying to place blame on whatever side you don't favor smh

It's an open debate with people adding their opinions. You have a solution or are you going to cry some more?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These kind of posts tend to be more about the poster indulging their charlie bronson fantasies than sharing any real empathy with the victim.

I worked the doors at clubs for many years and have seen more violent incidents than I care to count. If you think in this scenario you would've had the time, space, clearheadedness and motor skills while dealing with an andrenalin surge and the physiological effects of it to reach for your weapon and cock it without the attackers noticing and wrestling you for it you're deluded. Even if you did, congratulations you've just escalated a survivable encounter into a life or death struggle and lowered the odds of yourself going home to your family.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
These kind of posts tend to be more about the poster indulging their charlie bronson fantasies than sharing any real empathy with the victim.

I worked the doors at clubs for many years and have seen more violent incidents than I care to count. If you think in this scenario you would've had the time, space, clearheadedness and motor skills while dealing with an andrenalin surge and the physiological effects of it to reach for your weapon and cock it without the attackers noticing and wrestling you for it you're deluded. Even if you did, congratulations you've just escalated a survivable encounter into a life or death struggle and lowered the odds of yourself going home to your family.

If you can't handle yourself in the streets. Get out of the streets and move where the non-violent people are. Simple as #.

You being a bouncer doesn't have anything to do with it. Those were all drunk people you dealt with.
edit on 28-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Exactly..all these gun people seem to think life is like a movie...

If they did that to me..etc..they would be dead...whatever..

By the time you know your in a dangerous situation...it may be too late for that gun.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Stop living in make believe land and understand that life does not work like that. Criminals do not give you a clue they are up to no good...they work on surprise.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I am VERY surprised this is on the MSM, as the victim was not black.

Get real. With the exception of Trayvon Martin back in 2013 and Renisha McBride (both shot to death, not slapped around), the MSM coverage of incidents with black victims is basically only unarmed people dying at the hands of law enforcement.

How are those incidents comparable to this one? They're not and you're only acting as though they are because of a need to support your race baiting agenda. These threads are all the same crap "OMG NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ONSLAUGHT OF BLACK ON WHITE CRIME."

From the FBI's Uniform Crimes Report (2013):

- 90% of black homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 83% of white homicide victims killed by white offenders.
- 14% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders.

The fact is that all violent crime is down, WAY down from the peak. The percentages of white-on-white homicide aren't far behind black-on-black (7 percentage points), the percentages of violent crimes that are black on white or white on black haven't changed by more than a point or two since 1980.

Meanwhile, estimates are that police involved killings are at a 20 year high but nobody can say for certain because the reporting of homicides involving the police is so awful. I wonder why we allow that to continue? Could it be because people like you and Al are promoting the same division?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No crying just that ppl had more sense trying to blame sides

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's a hillarious tragedy nobody caught the insidious worm here working his fangs in both sides from the middle. Until and if possible the lot of you can catch on to the scam, who cares about these incidents?

You think these people worked their evil asses off to put people of different race, sex, religion, and class together with the honest hope for peace? They crammed you in and worked one against the other with utmost patience and precision.

"Oh no whitey is a racist devil, get em!" "Oh no, look at them savage blacks, get em!"

Idiots.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I am VERY surprised this is on the MSM, as the victim was not black.

Get real. With the exception of Trayvon Martin back in 2013 and Renisha McBride (both shot to death, not slapped around), the MSM coverage of incidents with black victims is basically only unarmed people dying at the hands of law enforcement.

How are those incidents comparable to this one? They're not and you're only acting as though they are because of a need to support your race baiting agenda. These threads are all the same crap "OMG NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ONSLAUGHT OF BLACK ON WHITE CRIME."

From the FBI's Uniform Crimes Report (2013):

- 90% of black homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 83% of white homicide victims killed by white offenders.
- 14% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders.

The fact is that all violent crime is down, WAY down from the peak. The percentages of white-on-white homicide aren't far behind black-on-black (7 percentage points), the percentages of violent crimes that are black on white or white on black haven't changed by more than a point or two since 1980.

Meanwhile, estimates are that police involved killings are at a 20 year high but nobody can say for certain because the reporting of homicides involving the police is so awful. I wonder why we allow that to continue? Could it be because people like you and Al are promoting the same division?

While I agree with your numbers...the last two are a little skewed. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lets say in fair numbers, white represent 60% of the population and black are 30%. To compare the black on white and white on black, you would have to triple the black on white number making the following:

42% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders by percentage of the population
7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders by percentage of the population

In other words...if blacks and whites were equal numbers in the population, the above number would be accurate.
Correct?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I came across something quite frightening, it's a twitter hashtag called "fightawhite" which is evidently growing quite popular. Here's a Google search for more information.

So even this wasn't the case above, I just wanted to highlight what some people are up to as someone mentioned why they conceal carry. I couldn't agree more. The world is becoming more and more, what's the word... insane as each day passes. Scary stuff, and it's quite sickening that the people didn't stand up and help the guy out.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Its not a lie,it is the quality of the people you are around.I am in no way saying that crime doesn't happen against whites. It does and it can. What I AM saying is that it is wrong that every time a white is around a group of blacks that they are being assaulted. I stand by that.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE I believe the numbers stay the same

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Spooky4Me

I came across something quite frightening, it's a twitter hashtag called "fightawhite" which is evidently growing quite popular. Here's a Google search for more information.

So even this wasn't the case above, I just wanted to highlight what some people are up to as someone mentioned why they conceal carry. I couldn't agree more. The world is becoming more and more, what's the word... insane as each day passes. Scary stuff, and it's quite sickening that the people didn't stand up and help the guy out.

So is that hashtag racism, a hate crime or terrorism. Not that THIS administration cares.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

He was selected because hew as the only white guy on the train.

With that said. Black communities wonder why there is white flight? There is no way in hell I would choose to ride a train that doesn't have at least a reasonable mix of people on it. There is also no way in hell that I would live in a lower class community without a reasonable mix of people in it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nobody got up to help bc it was entertaining. Mass transit is boring and they got some live entertainment. Also, that guy looked like a punching bag so it was an honest mistake on their part.

Jokes aside I don't believe it to be a race issue due to the fact these little punks were just looking for an excuse to beat the guy up. I doubt they were doing it out of a deep spiritual hatred for his milky complexion.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So if this guy didn't have glasses on he wouldn't have had a mark on him. That black guy punched like a pansy.
This is why everyone should learn some sort of martial art. Or at least 1 or 2 go to moves.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Bruce Lee.

I want this chic in my corner.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celticdog

WOW right in the webbles ouch.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
This story literally makes me sick to my stomach! Also the exact reason I carry a gun EVERYWHERE I go. The victim, a middle aged white male, was asked by these thugs a question about Michael Brown, which he refused to answer, and this ignorant thug begins to punch this man like he is a punching bag. The worst part is, Not a single soul on this full train helped at all. I am VERY surprised this is on the MSM, as the victim was not black. Looks like these idiots were trying to goad this man into a fight or altercation, or just bully him. I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face. How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?
www.cnn.com...

How come, a group of young guys think its ok to harass and intimidate a non threatening victim, just so they can steal his cell phone. Black White it makes no difference, the fact is they were brought up with zero respect for other human beings, is the crux of the matter. The parents are to blame, they enjoyed the sex and couldn't be bothered to do anything else. So they created people who are a waste of space, just like they are. So when in the fullness of time, someone does shoot them, the parents will be whining the loudest, and crying that little Leroy, was just being little Leroy , and ended up on a slab, through no fault of his own. Which is correct as it was their fault.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I live just two blocks north of Detroit. As a white person in a prominently black neighborhood I've learned to watch my back. I've had a few black punks size me up as if they're going to start something. 99% of the time they back off real quick. I have a 6th sense of knowing when someone is up to no good. I'm the last person someone would want to mess with. I'm big and I know how to fight. One good punch I would have rearranged skinny little chumps face on the bus. They only targeted that guy because he appeared weak. They're like hyena's they travil and packs and go for the weak.

edit on 28-3-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
Nobody got up to help bc it was entertaining. Mass transit is boring and they got some live entertainment. Also, that guy looked like a punching bag so it was an honest mistake on their part.

Jokes aside I don't believe it to be a race issue due to the fact these little punks were just looking for an excuse to beat the guy up. I doubt they were doing it out of a deep spiritual hatred for his milky complexion.

Oh...so I guess that's why they specifically referenced Michael Brown? Yeah...nothing racial about this....asking a white guy what he thought about the michael brown thing....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join