It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I would rather love than hate.

But when attacked Don't become the lamb. It's better to turn the other cheek preferably your attackers!
edit on 28-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I would rather love than hate.

But when attacked Don't become the lamb. It's better to turn the other cheek preferably your attackers!

I can do both. It really depends on the situation. I want peace before war. Will this world afford me that?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I blame Archie Bunker and George Jefferson.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Truth is...there are more black racists than white racists. People "should" be smart enough to realize that if you are a problem in this society for long enough, you will be locked up in chains. And I could have sworn that is what some people claim is the REASON for being pissed off in the first place.

Grow up, learn to live together in peace or face the consequences. Your choice. And so far...you're failing.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I blame meathead and Lionel. They never liked each other

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I like how the Liberals are all SILENT in this matter. Shockingly (for being ATS) there seems to be overwhelming support for the real victim here instead of trying to excuse away what these racist fu*** did to this man.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

LOL

You are on to something! Both liberals!
edit on 28-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

LOL

Hell yes! Lionel was after Gloria and meathead got really ticked. Brought some punk kid called the Fonz in to take Lionel out but some chicks got in the way and screwed it all up. Laverne and Shirley I think. But I'm not completely sure...that was back when the Good Times were Din-o-mite!
edit on 3/28/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

LOL

Hell yes! Lionel was after Gloria and meathead got really ticked. Brought some punk kid called the Fonz in to take Lionel out but some chicks got in the way and screwed it all up. Laverne and Shirley I think. But I'm not completely sure...that was back when the Good Times were Din-o-mite!

Nobody is moving on up now.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOL

Nobody is moving on up now.

Pinky Tuscadero...hubba-hubba. So, think anyone here has a clue what we are going on about, or do they just think we are nuts?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Almost any time a white is in the minority among blacks an assault and/or robbery occurs.

Sorry,wrong. I lived in an all black neighborhood(in fact Ferguson,mo.) and I was never assaulted nor robbed. I did get into it a couple of times.But that was just words. ALL my neighbors were black,and it never bothered me.I finally moved out when crime started climbing back in '01. But my neighbors were not the problem. These was other kids coming into the neighborhood and causing issues,such as murder,drugs,pit fighting etc. So I decided to get out and leave it all behind.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: abe froman

Almost any time a white is in the minority among blacks an assault and/or robbery occurs.

Sorry,wrong. I lived in an all black neighborhood(in fact Ferguson,mo.) and I was never assaulted nor robbed. I did get into it a couple of times.But that was just words. ALL my neighbors were black,and it never bothered me.I finally moved out when crime started climbing back in '01. But my neighbors were not the problem. These was other kids coming into the neighborhood and causing issues,such as murder,drugs,pit fighting etc. So I decided to get out and leave it all behind.

I had a gun pulled on me while putting in a window in Detroit. Guess the color of the perp? I was chased down the street by a crowd of blacks 30 to 1 odds. It was a no brainer to run. I was working in a house when a brick came through the window followed by the words, 'Dumb ass cracka!'. Tell me another lie.
edit on 28-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

(post by truckdriver42 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Won't be long before the nation has to face reality. I can't wait for closure.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
What would you have done?

Me personally, I would've done nothing..... for all i know they have a gun or knife, what then?

Its easy to talk, or even snap in a heated moment, but when TSHTF and someone pulls a knife on you, unless you are Chuck Norris, you are f**ked. "And you sure dont look like Chuck Norris to me, so that kinda narrows it down!" lolol

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: thesmokingman
What would you have done?

Me personally, I would've done nothing..... for all i know they have a gun or knife, what then?

Its easy to talk, or even snap in a heated moment, but when TSHTF and someone pulls a knife on you, unless you are Chuck Norris, you are f**ked. "And you sure dont look like Chuck Norris to me, so that kinda narrows it down!" lolol

Chuck can't stop a bullet.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The bullet would go around him out of fear.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

The bullet would go around him out of fear.

Hell yes! Chuck Norris jokes to break the tensions!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Chuck can't stop a bullet.

Chuck Norris doesn't stop bullets, the bullets stop on their own!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This thread turned into racebashing crap and politics it'sad I expected more from my conspiracy brothers trying to place blame on whatever side you don't favor smh

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join