It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal
Expect much more of this in the future. Prejudice against whites is becoming institutionalized.

Can something which has the media mentioning the perpetrators as people wanted for a crime be said to be institutionalized?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
I wonder what Holder and Obama are going to say.

Horrible.

obama will always defend his brothers no matter what they do.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Those guys in the video are DEAD wrong for beating up that man. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. I have a large problem with the way people handle their comments when it comes to this video, or any other media staring "Black" criminals or people. I continuously see ".....the Blacks this..." or " the Black community that". After all these years of overcoming racism and oppression us Black folks have yet to secure one vital thing......INDIVIDUALISM. This happens so often on articles about Black people that my wife and I have jokingly come up with the "10 million hand concept" We also place bets on how many comments down before Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson is mentioned. When I talked to my landlord (who happens to be a pretty cool White guy) one time, he actually asked me what was going on with Blacks in Detroit!? I had to tell him that I have never been to Detroit, sooo, I do not know. LOL There is over 40 million Black folk in the good ol' U.S. of A..We do not all know each other. We are not the BORG. We do not hold secret Blacker-berg meetings that decide the movements and actions of all Black people.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
sorry mikecheque, you are going to have a hard time convincing a handful of posters in this very thread that what you are saying is true.

Three men, who happened to commit a violent crime which IMO appears racially motivated is just that, three men who committed a violent crime. It is not the "black race" the perpetuated this upon him, or allowed it to happen, or encourage it. It was three ignorant knuckleheads. That is that.

Then you got the fools that are all like "oh if it was a white guy this this this blah blah". Well I posted half a dozen videos earlier of the same situation with reverse skin tones, you know just to give the ignorant posters a self esteem boost. Except I also did not see any of those videos plastered up on mainstream news going viral talking about the horrors of racial crimes against dark skin people. The fools are just having their brain taken out for a good washing on the spin cycle, and dont even know it, or worse, are enjoying it.

Its all irrelevant to me because I am a light skinned American born male of Colombian decent. And trending graphs show Hispanics of all nationalities are pretty much going to be the majority by century's end. Considering we dont really see these petty skin tone rivalries so much in the Latin world, at least not in the Caribbean countries, I think us taking over would be a good thing for this country. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've seen several dozen pics of mutilated burned corpses of black people that were group lynched by white people ---not one of them tried to stop or help, but instead joined in. In one case a black man was shot, burned, then shot over 100 times and put on public display while white people took photos smiling beside his corpse. That happened. It's like people pretend these things didn't happen or overlook them.
Often times, when someone yells "facts" they cooly pretend that there's no factors or variables that dictate things, "no man is an island" what happens one place, effects the other.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
yeah it was black people putting up, "no whites" signs, I forgot

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: thesmokingman

They face 3rd degree assault which is a misdemeanor. I would think since they attacked this person due to his race they would face a more severe charge. Pretty ridiculous state of affairs in these United States right now.

yes but the race one is never going to stick.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
First of all if that was 3 white guys and a train full of white people and that happend to a black man this would be the biggest news story in the US. Not one person steped in or said anything because it was a white person how is this not a hate crime but instead a minor slap on the wrist and they go free. Flip flop the situation and there would be riots and shooting and these three men would be facing twenty year sentences. Second those are the biggest cowards i have ever seen. Three young men pick a older gentlmen who is by himself on the train (ignore the fact they only did it because he was white) and decide to pick a fight. Well the tough guy in red is walking back and forth and running his mouth so everyone on the train thinks hes cool or tough. But then the tough guys wait until the doors are about to open and start sucker punching this guy. COWARD.. He wouldnt have done any of this if it wasnt a majority black commute at the time, if he didnt have two other men with him, and tje biggest if he couldnt run out the door like a whimp when he was done blind siding the guy. This countrys laws are so screwed and everyone is to scared to look racist to change. This is a hate crime 100%. He attacked the man ONLY because he was white.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I carry out of fear of jack boot cop's not out of fear of black people. I feel safer in the projects than in the back of a squad car.

Last I checked cop's have open season on american citizens. The chances of me being killed by "black thugs" is very slim. However you are 1000 times more likely to be killed by a vop than a terrorist.

This "blackphobia" of yours OP is uncalled for. Did you know blacks kill more blacks than whites ?

It is a isolated incident but you treat it like it is a epidemic. This has racist undertones. Why is it that they are black that makes it important ? If it were whites would you title it "white thugs beat old man" ?

I didnt think so.

edit on 30-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

wrong

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zigzag1123

actually ive been jumped numerous times by groups of white people, didnt make any noise. took it like a man and actually held my own

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
I carry out of fear of jack boot cop's not out of fear of black people. I feel safer in the projects than in the back of a squad car.

Last I checked cop's have open season on american citizens. The chances of me being killed by "black thugs" is very slim. However you are 1000 times more likely to be killed by a vop than a terrorist.

This "blackphobia" of yours OP is uncalled for. Did you know blacks kill more blacks than whites ?

It is a isolated incident but you treat it like it is a epidemic. This has racist undertones. Why is it that they are black that makes it important ? If it were whites would you title it "white thugs beat old man" ?

I didnt think so.

I feel way safer in the back of a cop car then I do driving through or walking through any project in Philly.
The chances of me being killed by black thugs is a 1000 times more likely then being killed by any cop.
I can post multiple stories from Philly recently about thugs killing a cop or the great story about the young black teenagers killing the guy walking his dog because he looked weak.

You know what that tells me.

Their are bad cops, bad black thugs, bad white thugs, bad yellow, brown , every other race. Bad doctors, bad mechanics, bad burger flippers, bad priests, bad anything. People who think one race or profession is any better, different , safer, stronger, weaker then others are oblivious to the real world.

I would say you should judge people by their individual actions and not stereotypes but it seems like it's too late for that.
edit on 30-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would never feel safe in the back of a cop car. I grew up and around less privileged communities, they dont scare me because the news says I should be scared. Everyone is just people. Florida does not have the problem of entire neighborhoods essentially under the control of street gangs. yea there are gangs, but they have not hijacked literally entire neighborhoods such as in Chicago, NYC, LA, Oakland and Philly. Maybe Miami has very small pockets that may consist of a block or two here and there. But nothing like the level of control the larger Urban centers, coincidentally in second amendment restricted municipalities would have. Sorry law abiding citizens, only the gangs are allowed to have real firepower. Such policy actually allowed them to thrive because innocent people dont want to live in a community where they are restricted from defending their home and lives and essentially emigrating from those areas. Now you just have genereations after generations of families born into gang territory and indoctrinated into the life.

St Louis is not even really like that. Those idiots are not endemic of a larger gang issue in the St Louis metro area. Just ignorant knuckleheads used to picking on weak people.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetikWhat an articulate and well thought out reply. Your vast skills at debate astound me. Would you like to expand on that masterpiece of an argument?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
actually ive been jumped numerous times by groups of white people, didnt make any noise. took it like a man and actually held my own

So you're from Nor Cal eh? So exactly where were you jumped by all these groups of white people, just curious because I grew up in the area? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So is that hashtag racism, a hate crime or terrorism.

I'm all for people saying what they truly believe, be it if you hate whites or if you hate blacks, aliens or androids. This way, I know to avoid those people. But when those words start to talk about harming others, I start caring. The people responsible for this hashtag, and others like it are what's wrong with America.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Police: Men Who Beat Train Passenger for Mike Brown Not Charged with Hate Crime

Two black males who attacked a white train passenger for refusing to discuss the Mike Brown shooting did not commit a hate crime according to the City of St. Louis.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
Police: Men Who Beat Train Passenger for Mike Brown Not Charged with Hate Crime

Two black males who attacked a white train passenger for refusing to discuss the Mike Brown shooting did not commit a hate crime according to the City of St. Louis.

www.infowars.com...

Oh hey, who's surprised?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
a reply to: zigzag1123

This smells like complete bulls***

I beg of you to show me videos of groups of White teens roaming around the bay area beating minorities like black groups of teenagers who roam around and beat people who just happen to be white but are never apparently targeted.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
I've seen several dozen pics of mutilated burned corpses of black people that were group lynched by white people ---not one of them tried to stop or help, but instead joined in. In one case a black man was shot, burned, then shot over 100 times and put on public display while white people took photos smiling beside his corpse. That happened. It's like people pretend these things didn't happen or overlook them.
Often times, when someone yells "facts" they cooly pretend that there's no factors or variables that dictate things, "no man is an island" what happens one place, effects the other.

Show me these pictures.

Second. Do these incidents that happened several decades ago justify these black men beating this man just because he was tired and didn't want to comment on a controversial issue?

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MANS HISTORY. If you want to play an eye for an eye game, then I don't know why blacks aren't demanding reparations from the Muslim community for Islam enslaving them 1500 years ago. I guess homo sapiens as a whole should just off themselves because we won out against the neanderthals to become the dominate species on the planet. Maybe Israel needs to drop a nuke on Berlin to get back at Germany for them slaughtering 6 million jews. Oh, I guess Egypt owes Israel quite a bit as well for enslaving the entire Jewish people 4000 years ago to.

Do you see how this justification bulls*** gets slippery really quickly? Humans have been doing wrong to each other since the first tribe attacked another tribe who just killed a mammoth. Until Liberals can get past this primitive mindset of 'your grandfather did my grandfather wrong so you owe me'. This country is going to stay in the state. The more you tell white people today that we owe blacks for a short period of slavery in our history, the more your going to alienate because white people are going to get tired of it. White people won't be the starters of a racial conflict because the mere accusation of racism can completely ruin a persons life (talk to darren wilson about that one).

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join