It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

That's obvious. They identify too much with their race. They singled out another because of theirs. They are racists. Not because they have black skin, but because they're idiots. This doesn't contradict what I said, so you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros
I disagree. Articulate, educated black men are the most sought after commodity in American business today. With dedicated black universities, black scholorships,and other programs specifically aimed at black youth the opportunities are there for blacks in a way that they are not for whites.

There is plenty of "black privilege" as well.

I say let's have our next racism discussion at The Black Miss America pageant, The Assoc. of Black Police Officers, The NAACP, or any one of the many Black Universities or any other organization or event that would immediately be pronounced racist and evil if the word black was changed to white.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Op, I agree with you.

They would have died of lead poisoning.

.40 glock makes big holes, about 3 each would have been my immediate response.

How many times have they done this to others?

How many more times will they do this to others?

If it was me, this would likely have been the last time for sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Look at that white privilege in action.

(also, not in any way a hate crime)

Irony in action.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: thesmokingman that's where you fall for the trap it should not matter the color of ones skin if they were shot while unarmed

Why do #blacklivesmatter more than any innocent person regardless of color?
Where was all the outrage when 3 black teens killed a middle-aged white man in Philly after trying to rob him recently?
Where was all the outrage when 2 waste of flesh thugs killed a black police officer in Philly recently?

All racism is a crutch used by weak people or people looking for an easy way out. It doesn't matter if you are white, black or yellow, racism is a cowards crutch. That doesn't mean though that just because you are black you aren't capable of being racist.

I have a co-worker that was explaining to us at lunch how he he, as a black man, has to deal with BS from the friends he grew up with who basically call him a sell out because he made something of himself and moved out of the ghetto. When I hear stories like that I'm not going to blame any implied system of repression against blacks. People control their own destinies.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
a reply to: opethPA
That kind of neo-slavery continues to this day in one form or another for all of us. And there's even more kinds now! But the slavery you were referring to wasn't around in 1915.

Usually in the context of heated discussions on Internet forums people will often use short hand or allusion when it makes sense or is in the flavor of the discussion.

Since you want to focus on semantics fair enough, their were no cotton farms with blacks chained up 100 years ago ..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What upsets me the most is that nobody helped. It was basically a HATE CRIME with full permission of everyone around. And people were laughing too? This makes me sick. People just do nothing while a man gets beaten for the color of his skin.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
You could have shot them and you would have been charged with a hate crime which is probably one of many reasons why nobody stood up to aid the man being beaten in the video.

As if what these guys did was full of love and harmony.

There is a race war coming that will make the 50's/60's look like Candy Land. It's being stirred by many different hands and mediums IMO. Both sides are falling for it, taking the bait as it were. I hate to see it. I hate to see the articles churned out that seem to do nothing but fan the flames and I hate to see people buying into it so much that things like this are happening in increasing numbers.

There's nothing to do but stop playing the game. All of us. Do I think that will happen? No.

I hope they find these guys and they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Every crime like this should be dealt with swiftly with no quarter given no matter the race. Making excuses for it only has more people willing to do it.

You might not play the game but what about the one's who wish YOU harm? I will arm myself and not put myself in bad situations. If it comes to my doorstep, I'm shooting to kill.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I'm still waiting for my mixed-breed history month, and of course all the safety nets that come with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman in a previous point I wrote that most middle black class kids do end up being successful because of the avenues you speak of. The culture in MSM and music hypnotizes these young children the poverty stricken with nothing to lose. They are crabs in a bucket pulling themselves down but they only do it out of ignorance of self and ignorance as a community. Education is crap in low income areas all over America they love keeping kids in ignorant. They have people worried about consumerism and don't care they are destroying their community. But to me its all brainwashing. Big reason why I don't watch tv. An educated person is a powerful person this is true of all people.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
a reply to: opethPA
That kind of neo-slavery continues to this day in one form or another for all of us. And there's even more kinds now! But the slavery you were referring to wasn't around in 1915.

yes they're called private prisons nowadays

hell i even remember one of The Destroyer paperbacks had a conspiracy to covertley bring back slavery
via private prisons, colluding prosecutors and judges,...

funny how that one came true, hopefully the part where Remo assassinates those scumbags will also...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Skin color, hair, etc. has no bearing on one's likelihood to commit crime or to display any sort of behavior.

What about herd mentality?

What about Jenny from the block?

What about mines?

LOL

You are correct but the world we live in currently makes you wrong. It a very sad realization. The damage to our youth and subsequent generations has been done. Just like driving a nail into a piece of wood and cutting off the head before the last blow. It going to be hard to get out. A persons head can sometimes be the denser medium.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA the people that committed those crimes you speak of were all arrested no? Justice was served why would I be outraged by acts of criminals? I'm going to be more outraged by officers of law doing whatever they want with immunity

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I know White people that would do this...

But molehill... You are now a mountain...

Shoot all 3 in the face?

What a hero!

What ever happened to a quick smack in the mouth...
A left and a right...

Now cowards are quick to pull a trigger and wonder why it all goes tits up.

Abhorrent attack, abhorrent op, abhorrent responses!

Flame away... I'm asbestos!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Unfortunately, skin color can't make decisions and has no volition. The bacteria in our stomachs has more to do with behavior and mind-set than pigment. Of course, that does not stop people from determining worth on this basis. Remember OJ? People were siding with or against him due to skin-color alone, rather than evidence. Scary stuff, and we can witness that stupidity in the article.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: opethPA the people that committed those crimes you speak of were all arrested no? Justice was served why would I be outraged by acts of criminals? I'm going to be more outraged by officers of law doing whatever they want with immunity

If it's not a hate crime and it escalates into even more violence, where do you see the problems final solution? I see it. Race war is a tool. Do you think Rockwell and McCarthy were wrong?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Is the fedora asbestos? That's my real concern here....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Is the fedora asbestos? That's my real concern here....

The fedora is for special occasions and I make sure to leave it on the hook when I walk into a barrage of fire

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If it's politically okay for Blacks to attack Whites verbally, like Azealia Banks...and for Blacks to PHYSICALLY attack White like these guys and those that played the "knockout game"...then where does that leave us?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Too long to watch? We're so #ed.
edit on 28-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join