It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the White man come from?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I agree that this subject requires more time and space, but Genetic expression to reflect climate is not yet proven.

Melanin is fairly well understood, but like other posters have proven, climate and placement in terms of latitude in proximity or not to the equator is not conclusive for genetic expression of increased or reduced melanin production.

There are caucasian south american populations native to that part of the world. There are dark northern peoples in upper asia. and so on.

We cant ignore the fact that in all the time of mass migrations, that we have never seen a black people turn white or a white people turn black without genetic exchange taking place between them and native populations. This tells us that skin type is a genetic expression that is inherited and not developed by climate alone.

It CAN be governed by climate, but that could be a minor factor if more rapid and primary change happens in the genes first and foremost and is then just prefered when choosing a sexual partner based on survivability. Melanin production could be enforced by natural selection, and still not dependant on it as well.

edit on 3 30 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is a theory on how white man evolved..

Way back when a black couple in a tribe had an albino child they consider it evil ..

They could not kill it so they separated them to their own tribe..

Well two albinos bred and POOF you have white man..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Tribes explored the world as curious humans do. The tribes that were exploring the caucus mountains got trapped behind a sheet of ice during a mini ice age. Enviroment slowly shaped features for efficient survival along with an occasional albino passing genes . Ice wall melts, and we meet the caucasion humans. Just my little theory.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
Hay all I had this thread on another forum that went pretty well. Ill try to remember how the OP started.
Not sure if this should go in the Origins and Creationism area.
Also this is not a racist thread nor do I wish racist comments. Facts are not racist but if said fact are written on this thread
to be derogatory I would like the mods to remove it.
No race is better than any other. All has geniuses, dumbarses, trouble makers, saints and more.

Where did the White man come from?

Africans or Congoid came from Africa;
Asians or Mongoloid came from Asia;
Indians or Malay came from India;
American Indians came from Mesoamerica;
White man or Caucasian came from ???

As a white man I feel kind of left out with our ancient history and having no original home land.
I dont buy it that white man became white because we lived in caves. Thats BS to me.
Some human biologists say its because we have the most Neanderthal DNA in our mix than other races.
But im going off point, how we became white is not the question.

Where did the White man come from? Where is their homeland?

Coomba98

Wow, the ignorance is ridiculous. Do you really believe that the earth spawned several different races of homosapiens on each continent?
edit on 30-3-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the closest ancestors of Caucasoids are Persians. So whites are basically just Arabs that migrated over the Caucasus mountains and lost the darker features due to a colder climate with less sunlight.

Look at this photo. She's Persian. Take note of the green eyes, and very Caucasian looking facial features. If her skin was slightly lighter she would just look like any ordinary white person.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
chuck258,
that would be quiet amazing wouldnt it! But no we all originated from African going by mainstream science.
From there we settled other places and 'evolved' into the separate races/breeds.

Not sure where you got the idea that I believe that the earth spawned several different races/breeds of homosapiens on each continent? Possible but no evidence.

So no I do not believe this.

Coomba98 .
edit on 30-3-2015 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2015 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
People mixing from what is now the Mideast and India as they moved north into Central Asia. Thus heading into steppes and Caucasus Mountains from which the caucasian name comes from. As the last major ice age ended, winters were probably long but relatively mild in that region. So lots of overcast/rain and not much sun. Thus eventual adaptation of a lighter skin pigment to increase the body's vitamin D production and improve resistance to disease. As the ice age finally ended, the climate was similar in most of Europe, so that's where the people went and mixed with others there along the way.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
White society as well as every other society came from Africa period.

You want the truth, can you handle the truth?

Greeks learned everything from Egyptians.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
I read somewhere that the closest ancestors of Caucasoids are Persians. So whites are basically just Arabs that migrated over the Caucasus mountains and lost the darker features due to a colder climate with less sunlight.

Persians are Caucasians. If you call an Irani an "Arab," you could be in for a fight.

Harte

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

ha true words man, I once got a half hour lecture of my Iranian friend on that very subject.

This was a interesting thread

But if you are looking for a white skinned homosapien 'empire' that has been left behind you seem to have completely disregarded the Celts, who may not have had a conquering empire that we know of they migrated across a vast distance and had their own lands, built monuments, united against common enemies and shared traditions, they are an ancient people it's just the first time we really hear of them in the 'history books' is Roman contact, who you also seemed to forget, and for location/homeland you forgot about Europe..

Though I hope you do realise after 10 pages we are all genetically the same aside acouple quirks which developed over time due to climate.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Boston. The white man comes from Boston.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeekerKnight
This is a theory on how white man evolved..

Way back when a black couple in a tribe had an albino child they consider it evil ..

They could not kill it so they separated them to their own tribe..

Well two albinos bred and POOF you have white man..

Albino is total lack of pigment Caucasians have pigment therefore are not albinos.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Xaphan

Persians are Caucasians. If you call an Irani an "Arab," you could be in for a fight.

Harte

This is true also why the wrong theory of the caucuses came in. 40000 years ago homogeneous sapiens came down from the north. 20000 years agowWe see this in the fossil record they wipe out neanderthals and take over an area of land from Spain through central asia to the Pacific rim.This was a proto Nordic race which genetically can still be found in isolated parts of europe.The first major civilization by this group would be sumaria. So back to Persia at the time the middle east was almost entirely the white race or the Nordic group including egypt. For example the first written reference to blond hair is made on the wall of the tomb of the pharaoh Cheops - his daughter, Queen Hetep-Heres II, is identified as having blond hair. So fossil records tell a diffrent story and as for the caucuses when the mongols start taking over they push the Nordic race out of Asia and into the caucusses. But interestingly we continually find Caucasoids in China though China tends to not publish that.

So you could say whites are in fact from the north not Africa there no fossil record to confirm earlit than this so we have no way of knowing how the Nordic race developed. It's all just speculation beyond 40000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I read this article the other day, I found it very interesting. It is relevant to this discussion.

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
person, I wish I could buy you beer.

you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This was a proto Nordic race which genetically can still be found in isolated parts of europe.The first major civilization by this group would be sumaria. So back to Persia at the time the middle east was almost entirely the white race or the Nordic group including egypt. For example the first written reference to blond hair is made on the wall of the tomb of the pharaoh Cheops - his daughter, Queen Hetep-Heres II, is identified as having blond hair.

That doesn't square with what the people of Sumer said about their society,while the Gutians "may" have been white this was not so for the Sumerians, who at-least on the surface resembled dark-skinned or Black Dravidians, matter of fact their literature is rife with self descriptions about them being Black.
Lament For The People Of Ur:

"To me, the woman, in the Agrun-kug, my house of queenship, they did not grant a reign of distant days. Indeed they established weeping and lamentation for me. As for the house which used to be where the spirit of the black-headed people was soothed, instead of its festivals wrath and terror indeed multiply. Because of this debilitating storm, depression, and lament and bitterness, lament and bitterness have been brought into my house, the favourable place, my devastated righteous house upon which no eye had been cast. My house founded by the righteous was pushed over on its side like a garden fence."

Correction above Mistake Gutians may have been White, the Martu Semitic speakers blacks at that era???.. toss-up imo.

192-196. The scorching potsherds made the dust glow (?) -- the people groan. He swept the winds over the black-headed people -- the people groan. Sumer was overturned by a snare -- the people groan. It attacked (?) the Land and devoured it completely. Tears cannot influence the bitter storm -- the people groan.

. In the city the wife was abandoned, the child was abandoned, possessions were scattered about. The black-headed people were carried off from their strongholds.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#
The above pretty much summed up how they saw themselves.
According Kramer
After fashioning the Black-headed people the God...Enki? went to Meluhha and porfusely blessed it.
Magan and Meluhha being Kemet and Kush respectivly.
www.sacred-texts.com...

After An, Enlil, Enki and Ninhursaja had fashioned the black-headed people, they also made animals multiply everywhere, and made herds of four-legged animals exist on the plains, as is befitting. Then he proceeded to the land of Meluha. Enki, lord of the Abzu, decreed its fate: Black land, may your trees be great trees, may your forests be forests of highland mes trees! Chairs made from them will grace royal palaces! May your reeds be great reeds, may they ......! Heroes shall ...... them on the battlefield as weapons! May your bulls be great bulls, may they be bulls of the mountains! May their bellowing be the bellowing of wild bulls of the mountains! The great powers of the gods shall be made perfect for you! May the francolins of the mountains wear cornelian beards! May your birds all be peacocks! May their cries grace royal palaces! May all your silver be gold! May all your copper be tin-bronze! Land, may all you possess be plentiful! May your people ......! May your men go forth like bulls against their fellow men!"

Sargon Of Akkad The first Semitic King, who turned on his Sumerian overlords.
Had this to say.

And for four and ... years I exercised kingship,
The black-headed [people] I ruled, I gov[erned];
Mighty [moun]tains with chip-axes of bronze I conquered,
The upper ranges I scaled,
The lower ranges I [trav]ersed,
The sea [lan]ds three times I circled.
Dilmun my [hand] cap[tured],
[To] the great Der I [went up], I ...,
... I altered and ...
Whatever king may come up after me,
Let him r[ule, let him govern the black-headed [peo]ple;
[Let him conquer] mighty [mountains] with chip-axe[s of bronze],

lost-history.com...
I know many people looked toward the Sumerians as some proto-White civilization that swept all before it and some connect them to white-skinned Anunnaki space gods/goddesses but their own text just do not support that, for they themselves were Black Asiatics,and what more they were among the first to try and link some connection to Africans, later Greeks would divide the southern world as Eastern and Western Ethiopia the westerners being curly haired and the Easterners being straight haired as I said Persians were indeed white,but they are late in the day and they took over from those earlier civilizations..btw there is no written reference to Blond haired anything on the walls of Khufu.

However what you did have is a woman who dyed her afro orange or red much like east Africans like to do with the use of Henna.

Ta-Nahasian business men on a trade/diplomatic mission to Kmt. note the hair.

A modern East African

Southern African woman

East African man Somali
edit on 31-3-2015 by Spider879 because: Corrected post.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Its late and I'm going off of memory so if you could be patient enough to wait until tomorrow for me to dig up an apropriate citation(or if necessary a retraction) but from what I recall when the Sumerians referred to the Akkadians as "black headed people" it was a reference to their hair not skin tone because in contrast to the Sumerians who shaved their heads and were for the most part bald(a practice also later used in Egypt), the Akkadians had long black hair.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Its late and I'm going off of memory so if you could be patient enough to wait until tomorrow for me to dig up an apropriate citation(or if necessary a retraction) but from what I recall when the Sumerians referred to the Akkadians as "black headed people" it was a reference to their hair not skin tone because in contrast to the Sumerians who shaved their heads and were for the most part bald(a practice also later used in Egypt), the Akkadians had long black hair.

Okay but it was the Sumerians who referred to themselves as such ,as they called themselves Sag-gig-ga the Black headed ones.
But will wait for your post.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

They were not black but where known for the long black hair. In fact it is the easy way to identify them. Remeber at the time skin color wasn't even cinsidered. Even in Egypt you had white and black and you see it throughout their culture. But Sumerians as I said easy here's a picture from set I the 1st.

Here's another one showing you skin color

As you can see they were not black this is revisionist history.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

As for your post first they were asiatic as you admit but then you claim they were African your post makes no sense. Asians were white at that time toda when we think Asians what we mean is mongols and Pacific islanders. Chinese for example are part European but mostly mongol. With the exception of Japan you can see they don't really fit into the Asian mongol. I have a feeling this was Asians fleeing from the mongols found refuge in Japan.
edit on 3/31/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join