It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the White man come from?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
I think we white people really did come from Mars, im no doctor or anything but the darker the skin the more protection from the suns rays right, the sun rays on Mars would be alot weaker so not as much protection would be needed.

I also heard that when whites are put into a certain chamber (forget the name) that their circadian rhythm aligns with that of the Martian rotational period and not the Earths 24hours..that factor plays a part IMO..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the read,did you look into the link suggested about RH negative?

My conclusion stands that not every single group originated from one origin or at least there is some added ET genes into the mix..a reply to: purplemer

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I agree it's nice that this can be discussed in a civil way!

I don't think it is as cut and dried as the white race IMO.As I mentioned previously there is the red hair aspect and as you've said about the Northern European white blonde hair,this I think may have links to hyper borea.

You look at the Irish and they have a pinky ness to them,many Ukrainians etc have that bronze look and all there lies in between,the same with Africans from the Kenyan blacks,to the Congolese red Browns,Namibian beige and all in between...man this is intense!

reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

every article i've read on psycologytoday cherry picks the info to share in order avoid any disagreement with the current view of how people should think in their opinion. These sites say the same thing but add enough info to see that there is a distinct genetic trait that causes the differences in appearances but is not currently understood by geneticists. They say that since there are very significantly more similarities than differences then there is no difference at all. I don't believe we know enough about genetic to make such a claim.

social science research council, whatever that is, and
American Association of Pysical Anthropologists

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfTheDamned

You dont need to take it from pyscololgytoday. It has been science consensus since about 1950. Would Newsweek fare any better with you..

In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that “race” is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists.

A great deal of evidence had accumulated by that time to support this conclusion, and the scientists involved were those who were conducting research and were most knowledgeable about the topic of human variation. Since that time similar statements have been published by the American Anthropological Association and the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, and an enormous amount of modern scientific data has been gathered to justify this conclusion. ent.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If Neanderthals and Denisovans evolved separately from original "out of Africa" humanoids, how come such a difference?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And as I stated, the "enormous amount of scientific data" is the fact that the genetic differences are very few.

My disagreement is that it is a field of study we know very little about, meaning it isn't fact, it's universally accepted opinion that these small differences have no impact. Where I say that these small differences are what should constitute race. However as the article says, due to interbreeding between races this difference has become very rare. These are all attempts to claim that no one race is better than another, which I agree with, and that interbreeding between races won't negatively affect the offspring like the nazi movement tried to claim.

a small number of genetic traits, such as skin color, hair form, nose shape (traits for which the genes have not actually been identified) and a relatively few proteins like the Rh blood type, vary together so that many populations with very dark skin color will also have dark tightly curled hair, broad noses and a high frequency of the Rh blood type R0

Social Science Research Council

Therefore, yes we are all one species, the difference between races is not great enough to claim any one of them to be of superior origin. However there is genetic traits specific to each race.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfTheDamned

Therefore, yes we are all one species, the difference between races is not great enough to claim any one of them to be of superior origin. However there is genetic traits specific to each race.

Defend and enjoy the fallacy of race if you wish.. Scientifically proven wrong over seventy years ago. There are no genetic traits specific to a race because there is no such thing as race.

At first, scientists attempted to classify human races based on variations in characteristics such as skin color, hair color and form, eye color, facial anatomy, and blood groups.
In the recent past, various scientists, such as Franz Boas, have divided us into anywhere between three and more than thirty different races, without any success. Most of these hypothetical “races” were developed using assumptions about genetic relationships and distributions among different human populations.

www.newsweek.com...

purp..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I see it as one extreme trying to eliminate another, if there is no genetic difference between races, then how come a white couple in Africa still have white children, or a black couple in Russia still have black children, obviously there's some reason other than geography. I'm not saying there is a significant difference.
On the other end of the extreme, if you can find humor in the subject check out this site, if not don't go here it will offend you.Can't be accurate

When comparing your opinion to the one in the above site, I would say you are much closer to the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Hi Tadaman good morning , thought you followed the link to the sub link, which is the JAMA report, the Tribe's link simply tried to break it down so we all get it in laymen terms the examples I gave only two example the rest are given here.
Ancestry and Pathology in King Tutankhamun's Family
jama.jamanetwork.com...

Scroll down,it was an exhaustive study as you can see, detailing the entire clan.

linguistically, ???? What? There is a unique aspect to the Amaran cache as far as that. Akkadian and Sumerian cuneiform texts were found there. I dont think you truly appreciate the known facts.

Yes Akkadian and Sumerian cuneiform texts were found there because those were correspondence letters begging Akhenaten a detached hippy ruler to get his head outta of his azz and not neglect his far flung empire or his allies his father had given him. here is an excellent list of these correspondent letters to the Amrna court,complaining and begging for stuff,that of Rib Addi is the most telling and desperate .
Egypt: The Discovery of the Amarna Letters
www.touregypt.net...

Egyptian language phylum itself is Afro-Asiatic meaning it is spoken in Africa and Asia, was born in East Africa and spread to adjacent Levant and west Asia.
The body plans which is a separate issue from the dna evidence is adapted to the tropics, but not just tropical but super tropical, the body plans of near by Levant is somewhat cold adapted although living in a temperate zone .
I know you said it's just your theory but the Turdetani seemed too recent as an explanation for the rise of the Akkadian or Phoenicians and we know where those folks hailed from in any case .

edit on 28-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have been a member of this site for long time but forgot my log in info.

Before Agricultural practices developed when humans were very susceptible to vitamin deficiency in diet .
The white man evolved the same way all the other races did small changes through time as our ancestors moved north a lack of Vitamin D prevented women of a dark skin color to have babies consistently.
Thus over the tens of thousands of years during the human march northward the lighter skin women were more successful in reproduction. And so the white man evolved. I know this post will be demonized due to its simplicity but this is the answer...

Studies
anthro.palomar.edu...

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...

http-server.carleton.ca...

Or Aliens who could travel across space came here because they couldnt reproduce........

edit on 28-3-2015 by rwarhawk because: Wall of text

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I think epigenetics can explain a lot of this (except not yet maybe, as the field is relatively young.) Environment affects genes, changing them, generally in a "fine tuning" way (not drastically like sprouting gillls if you swim a lot - apologies, Kevin Costner.)

I could see overtime epigenetics changing skin pigmentation, as well as other differences, far more quickly than natural selection. No idea what science has weighed in on this yet, if at all. Just conjecture based on a possibility not considered at all until recent years.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hello sir /maam, good morning to you!

Thanks for responding back. I will look into the information you provided. Thanks for offering it up.

Its actually a little late where I am at. I may just lurk for a while and go to bed. I will get back to you for sure tomorrow though.

have a good day!
Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Spider879

Hello sir /maam, good morning to you!

Thanks for responding back. I will look into the information you provided. Thanks for offering it up.

Its actually a little late where I am at. I may just lurk for a while and go to bed. I will get back to you for sure tomorrow though.

have a good day!
Hold it down.

Ok Tadaman and I am a Bro not a Maam..
..good nite.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The answer is genetic engineering. The number of White people are really too high for a genetic mutation.
There can really only have been about 10 people at the time, for the ratio to be like now. It has to be a mass event, but like I've said before, if it's the Neanderthals, then the Cro-Magnons probably lost, and Asians also have Neanderthal DNA.
But the Nordics Aliens(the angels mentioned in the Bible) seem like good guys, so IMO, it must be genetic engineering.

If you want to know the truth, there have been two species on this planet since ancient times. The Greys, whose cloaking technology would make them appear like demons in the Bible and ancient folklore, are trying to "subdue" the human race. The Nordics are trying to prevent that.

Now I hate to post this because it seems very graphical, but if the U.S Government is reading this and still doesn't do something, then IMO, they must have been taken over by the Reptilians(or at least are being mind-controlled. The idea of being paralyzed seems to be very consistent among abductees), and that there seems to be a secret agreement between them and the Greys to subdue the human race(it would explain why both them and the Greys are trying to keep everything so secretive, and reject help from the Nordics, who if you wonder, have blonde hair and blue eyes)

evelorgen.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I agree it's nice that this can be discussed in a civil way!

I don't think it is as cut and dried as the white race IMO.As I mentioned previously there is the red hair aspect and as you've said about the Northern European white blonde hair,this I think may have links to hyper borea.

You look at the Irish and they have a pinky ness to them,many Ukrainians etc have that bronze look and all there lies in between,the same with Africans from the Kenyan blacks,to the Congolese red Browns,Namibian beige and all in between...man this is intense!

reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's not a simple matter, for certain, and I think it's past time that researchers looked deeper into the issue. When it's time to research the past of any other group, everyone is all for it, but when it comes to investigating caucasians, it's suddenly viewed as "racist". Heck, sites with very OLD caucasian remains are literally buried by the Army Corp of Engineers. All in the name of protecting "Native American" burial grounds, when the remains are clearly not theirs. Now that's racist.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
White people?You are all wrong!Thay came out of the sky and landed a little south of Moline!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Where for hence comest thou cracker?

a reply to: Sunwolf

I can cover that one Sunwolf

edit on Ram32915v552015u25 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Ram32915v562015u28 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Whites came from blacks in Africa, first civilized ones were the Greeks I think who learned everything from the Egyptians.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There are 5 human species still alive, Negroes, Asians, Orientals, Homo-capensis, and Aryans.
The Aryans devolved from larger brained Cro-magnons who lived in central America (atlantis).
Atlantis was destroyed in an atomic war with the Asians 12000 years ago.
The survivors then moved to Europe and North Africa.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join